给他们下毒,他们会起诉你的
Poison them and they'll sue you.
海陆大餐嘛,海鲜配蘑菇,我懂的!
I understand "surf and turf", mussels and mushrooms!
你说“陆”指的是什么? 蘑菇还是土豆
What do we mean by "turf"? Mushrooms, tubers.
跟我滚出去!
Get out!
想让我走? 为什么?
Want me to go? Why?
你♥他♥妈♥一点用都没有
You're fucking worthless.
两个意国佬想开个房♥间
Two Italian boys asked for a room.
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
没事,准备上野猪吧
Nothing, let's serve the boar.
克劳迪奥,你去哪里?
Claudio, where are you going?
你去问大厨
Ask the chef.
把围裙穿回去!
Put that apron back on!
现在我什么都不做
This time I'm not putting anything back on.
你欠我二百欧元
You owe me 200 euro.
你被开除了
You're through here.
好,现在工作量加倍了!
Now there'll be double the work!
多亏了你啊!
Thanks a lot!
我不想你们吵架 - 你给了他们什么房♥间?
I don't like you two fighting. - What room did you give them?
别转移话题 - 什么房♥间?
Don't change the subject. - What's their room?
谁? - 意大利人
Who? - The Italians.
大房♥间
The big one.
我去见他们,你在这善后
I'll go see them, finish up here.
喂?
Hello?
迭戈吗? - 我不是,稍等
Diego? - I'm not Diego, wait.
电♥话♥
The phone.
多丽丝,送点野猪和螃蟹
Doris, take some boar and crabs
到他们房♥间
to the big room.
快点!
Fast!
谁接的电♥话♥? - 一个同事
Who answered the phone? - A colleague.
我出事了吗? - 没有
Should I worry? - No.
他们给你们送点吃的
They're bringing you something to eat,
我现在不能过去
I can't come up.
没问题 - 没说完呢!
No problem. - I'm not done!
你知道我的境况,我出事了吗?
You know my situation, should I worry?
我说过没问题 - 你要是一个人多好
I said no problem. - It'd be easier if you were alone.
知道 - 明天谈谈
I know. - You can tell me tomorrow.
好好吃饭
Enjoy the meal.
电♥话♥里是谁? - 我跟你说过的
Who's this friend of yours? - I already told you.
他很陌生啊
He was strange on the phone.
我说我们是同事
I said we're colleagues.
我听到了
I heard.
我不是不信任他,但他只需要知道必要的
It's not that I don't trust him, but he learns only what's necessary.
有人
Occupied.
快点,我要上厕所
Hurry, I have to pee.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
罗萨里奥,滚开!
Rosario, fuck off!
罗萨里奥让我送这些过来
Rosario sends this.
进来
Come in.
你叫什么? - 多丽丝
What's your name? - Doris.
波丽丝!你晚上要做什么?
Boris! What are you doing tonight?
我听不懂意大利语
I don't understand Italian.
我说我喜欢你,你听懂了吗?
If I say I love you, do you understand?
你真好看,波丽丝!
You're beautiful, Boris!
有事儿跟我说吗?
Anything to tell me?
没有
No.
野猪做的真不错
The wild boar came out nice.
克里斯汀·舒维巴♥赫♥在这干嘛呢?
What was Christine Schwibach doing in my restaurant?
我没见到她
I didn't even see her.
我看到了,她跟你进了洗手间
I did, she followed you into the bathroom.
你们说什么了?
What did you say to each other?
她喝醉了,我两年没见过她了
She was drunk, I hadn't seen her for over two years.
我原谅过你一次
I forgave you once
因为我爱你
because I love you,
但别拿我当傻瓜
but don't think I'm stupid.
睡觉去吧
Let's go to bed.
我还不困
I'm not sleepy.
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
早点睡觉
Don't stay up too late.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
你会说意大利语吗? - 是的
Do you speak Italian? - Yes.
你一个人在这么?
Isn't anyone around?
老爸在外面,一会进来
Dad's outside, he'll be right in.
罗萨里奥是你父亲吗?
Rosario's your father?
他在干吗?
What's he doing?
他在干掉那些树
He's killing the trees.
你好
Hi.
你一个人?
Nobody around?
我想在外面建一个夏天乘凉用的露台
I wanted an outside terrace with tables and chairs for summer,
带桌椅的,供人们喝啤酒
a sort of biergarten.
但是他们不准我砍倒那些树
But they won't let me cut down the trees.
除非那些树死了
They'll only give authorization if they're dead,
所以我在铜钉用干掉它们
so I kill them with copper nails.
吃吧 - 你现在都能做饭了?
Eat up. - Now you even cook?
我在这里学的
I learned here.
盐放得对吗? - 我想是的
Is the salt right? - I guess so.
他们的口味很独特…
They've got weird tastes here...
很抱歉我昨天没有上楼问好…
Sorry I didn't come up to say hello yesterday...
是我不对,没提前通知你 - 没事
I was wrong not to let you know. - Okay, you're here now.
你在这里待多久?
How long are you staying?
两三天,有问题吗?
Two, three days, is it a problem?
没有!
No!
你怎么跟你同事说的?
What did you tell your colleague?
你是我堂舅
That you're Mom's cousin.
很好
Good.
怎么了? - 见到你在这里有些奇怪
What's the matter? - It's strange seeing you here.
为什么?
Why's that?
因为我印象里你还是个孩子
Because I remember you as a child,
我想象不出…我是说,我知道你长大了
I couldn't imagine... I mean, I knew you'd grown,
但是…
but not...
好吧,你应该明白的
Anyway, you understand.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hello.
这是我太太,这是迭戈,我的堂外甥
This is my wife, he's Diego, my cousin's son.
罗萨里奥从不提及他的亲戚
Rosario never talks about his relatives.
我想邀请他们,他不愿意
I always say to invite them, but he won't.
我要送马赛厄斯去上学
I'm taking Mathias to school.
一会见
See you later.
她四十二岁,风韵犹存啊
She's 42, but still a beautiful woman.
如果你想要些什么,尽管开口
If you want something particular, just ask.
我要做些事情了 - 随你便
I've got things to do, we'll see. - As you like.
相待多久就待多久
Stay as long as you want.
你还记得恩西诺的兄弟吗,开洗车场的?
Remember Enzino's brother, the guy who ran the car wash?
加埃塔诺吗? - 对
Gaetano? - Yeah.
知道他怎么死的吗? - 从阳台上摔下去的
Know how he died? - He fell off the balcony.
你知道怎么就碰巧摔下去了吗?
And know how he happened to fall?
不知道,他探出身子太远了吧
I don't know, he leaned over too far.
你根本就不知道!
Okay, so you don't know!
他在比赛吐口水
He was having a spittin' game.
吐口水比赛?
A spittin' game?
对!
Yeah!
他兄弟恩西诺告诉我的!
Enzino, his brother, told me!
加埃塔诺跑去吐口水
Gaetano took a run to spit
从阳台上摔下去
and fell off the balcony.
这可能吗?
Couldn't it happen?
他跑过去
He took a run,
栏杆很低…
the railing was low...
结果从阳台上摔下去了
And he fell off the balcony.
就是他
That's him.
我们要在这里动手
We gotta do it down here.
向前五百米第二个路口左转
Go 500 meters and take the second left,