保龄球馆那里见
at the bowling lanes, see you there.
理论上说他应该在月底签合同
In theory he should sign the contract at the end of the month,
但他想压榨他们所以会有所提前
but he wants to screw them so he's signing early.
恩西诺,他的作息和以前一样吗?
Enzino, are his hours always the same?
像闹钟一样,五点下班骑自行车回家
Like clockwork: he leaves the office at 5 and rides his bike home.
好,我们两天内就完事
Okay, we'll wrap it up in 2 days.
带来了吗?
Did you bring it?
给
Here.
如果需要什么,明天找我
If you need anything, call me by tomorrow,
事成之后我就放假,不想惹麻烦
then I'm on vacation and want no trouble.
说一下你兄弟怎么死的? - 又来了!
Tell us how your brother died? - That again!
比赛吐口水 - 你兄弟死你笑了吗?
A spittin' game. - My brother is dead and you laugh?
迭戈不相信
Diego didn't believe it.
你不知道吗? 你和你老爸一起参加的葬礼
Didn't you know? You came to the funeral with your father.
我父亲已经死了
My father was already dead.
我兄弟九二年死的,你老爸九五年被枪杀
My brother died in '92, your father was shot in '95.
九四年十二月十号♥ - 那还是在那之后
In '94, December 10th. - Okay, but that's still after.
关于你父亲的故事总是很神秘
That story about your father has always been strange.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他罪有应得
It's paid for.
多丽丝,你要买♥♥什么?
Hi Doris, what'll you have?
两包万宝路
Two packs of Marlboros.
波里斯!
Boris!
要搭车吗?
Need a lift?
不用,谢谢
No, thank you.
今晚可以见面吗?
We can't meet this evening?
我正准备去克拉包特曼那里
I'm going to Klaubauterman's,
那是个酒吧
it's a pub.
你知道酒吧吗? 喝喝酒抽抽烟…
You know "pub"? Drinking, smoking...
酒吧!
A pub!
懂的,我也去
I understand, I'll come too.
有人没吃完野猪吗? - 你还在这里?
Did anyone survive the boar? - You're still here?
很抱歉雷娜特今晚独自在家啊
I was sorry to leave Renate alone with you.
你今晚可以接一下班
Then you can take the shift this evening.
跟雷娜特说,我晚上休息
Talk to Renate, I'm taking the evening off.
就像你工作很辛苦似的!
Like you work too hard!
鲍尔女士 - 神父的太太吗?
Mrs. Bauer. - The priest's wife?
牧师!神父是不能结婚的
Pastor! Priests can't marry.
晚上好,鲍尔女士
Good evening, Mrs. Bauer.
晚上好
Good evening.
您丈夫怎么样了?
How's your husband?
今天我们做了祈祷
Today we prayed,
命运在主的的手里
we're in the Lord's hands.
我们都是
As we all are.
请进
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们能再来一杯吗?
Can we have another?
你好!
Hello there!
单身汉之夜吗?
Bachelor night?
我和意大利朋友在一起
I'm with Italian friends.
你儿子多大了?
How old's your son?
九岁还差一个月
Nine, in a month.
你们两个似乎合得来
You two seem to get along.
我不得不说他把我看成老男人
I'd say he sees me as an old man.
比如说吧,他从我钱包里偷钱
For example, he steals money from my wallet
以为我不知道
and thinks I don't realize.
我更喜欢他们长大的样子
I like it better when they're grown.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道他们什么时候长大?
What the fuck do you know about when they're grown?
当你那么大的时候,我住在地窖里
When you were his age, I was living in a cellar, like a dog,
猪狗不如
living a life of shit.
有人
Occupied.
稍等
Just a moment.
糟糕!
Shit!
你母亲结婚了吗?
Did your mother marry?
三年前
Three years ago.
你和她老公合得来吗? - 我一个人住
Do you get along with her husband? - Who sees them? I live alone.
我留了钱给你
I'm putting money aside for you.
我不要 - 为什么? 你不是我儿子吗?
I don't need anything. - Why not, aren't you my son?
拉索先生!
Mr. Russo!
你好,弗洛里安!
Hi, Florian!
你见到多丽丝了吗?
Have you seen Doris?
抱歉,没有
No, I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在德国做什么?
What's your business in Germany?
爱德华多的父亲有个做橄榄油的庄园
Eduardo's father has a farm, he produces olive oil.
你为他工作吗?
And you work for him?
我们卖♥♥油给超♥市♥和百货公♥司♥
We're trying to sell it here to supermarkets, department stores.
别担心
Doris, don't worry.
我很好,去外面等着
I'm fine, but go outside and wait.
她有感到恐慌吗?
Does she get panic attacks?
没有,但是快点
No, but hurry.
一切正常吗?
Everything alright?
你在里面做什么?
What were you doing?
我还用解释吗?
Do I have to explain?
他妈的,我要给你放点血!
Shit Italian, I'll beat you bloody!
听见了吗?
Did you hear me?
快走!
Get moving!
说声对不起 - 向谁说?
Say you're sorry. - To who?
说声对不起!
Say you're sorry!
对不起,罗萨里奥,我有点失控了
Rosario, sorry for before, I lost control a little.
我们相处并不愉快
Guys, we're not getting along.
这里人都认识我,我不想看起来很猥琐
Everyone here knows me, I don't want to look like shit.
对不起
You're right, I'm sorry.
如果你们想玩我,我的饭店任你们处置
If you want to screw, you have my hotel at your disposal.
朋友,我已经说过抱歉了
My friend, I already said I'm sorry.
我们不是朋友,我的朋友们都很得体
We're not friends, my friends know how to behave,
不然我会踢他们的屁♥股♥
or I kick their asses.
你太过分了! - 清楚了吗?
You're going too far! - Am I clear?
是的,清楚了
Yes, you're clear.
我们要睡觉了 - 那他妈太好了
We're going to bed. - Damn good thing.
这他妈是谁?
Who the fuck's this guy?
一位朋友想给我儿子送一只拳师犬
A friend wanted to give my son a boxer puppy,
我太太说服他杂种狗更聪明
but my wife brainwashed him that bastards are smarter.
然后就想找杂种狗!
Then go for the bastard!
你会选哪一种?
Which one would you choose?
我有一只杜高犬,但是它跑了
I had a Dogo, but it ran off.
什么品种?
What race is that?
一种阿根廷狗
It's an Argentine dog.
很抱歉我冲你朋友发火
I'm sorry I raised my voice with your friend.
我希望你能把这里当做家 - 没事儿
I want you to feel at home. - It's all okay.
如果你一会儿没事做
If you have nothing to do later,
我带你去个地方,那里的啤酒很棒
I'll take you to a place where the beer's really good.
去干什么?
What for?
那里有个湖,可以钓鳗鱼
There's a lake, we can fish for eels.
马赛厄斯很喜欢
Mathias would like it.
我们一起去
We'd all be together.
好,一起去!
Sure, all together!
看好了吗,马赛厄斯?
All set, Mathias?
你着急吗?
Are you in a rush?
你在这待多久? - 四天,我们有打扰吗?
Know how long you'll stay? - Four days, are we a bother?
你不知道你在这我有多开心
You don't know how happy I feel to have you here.
我花了十五年开始新生活,但我忘不了你
It's taken 15 years to get a new life, but I never forgot you.
快点,就买♥♥那条破狗
Hurry and get this fucking dog.
你知道我为你做的这一切
You know I did what I did for you,
如果我留下来,我们都会死
if I'd stayed they'd have killed us all.
你明白吗?
Understand?
你们得提前行动了 - 为什么?
You gotta anticipate everything. - Why?
他今天四点下班
He's signing today at 4.
四点? - 他现在在办公室
At 4? - He's in his office now.
然后他会离开
Then he'll leave and go sign.