Are you a vegetarian?
我就是没法想象去吃
I just can't imagine eating...
有母亲的生物
anything with a mother.
比尔说得对 你...
Bill was right. You...
你喜欢像我这样的人
love people like me.
像你这样的是什么人
What are people like you?
我这辈子都没遇见过像你一样的人
I've never met anyone like you in my entire life.
有毛病的人
Broken people.
我不认为你有毛病
I don't think you are broken.
我知道你是个有信念的人
I know you are a man of conviction.
一个能够区分
A person who knows the difference
对与错的人
between what is wrong and what is right.
试着想起你和你父亲的关系
Try to remember that your relationship with your father...
也帮助了这部分人格的形成
also helped to shape those parts.
他帮助你成长为了今天的样子
He helped you become what you are.
你愿意和我做件事吗 罗伊德
Would you do something with me, Lloyd?
这是一件我偶尔喜欢做的事
It's an exercise I like to do sometimes.
我们就花一分钟
We'll just take a minute
想象一下那些爱过我们的人 出现在眼前
and think about all the people who loved us into being.
我做不到
I... I can't do that.
他们会来找你的
They will come to you.
就沉默一分钟
Just one minute of silence.
谢谢你陪我这么做
Thank you for doing that with me.
我感觉好多了
I feel so much better.
我就那么离开了...
So the way I left...
太过分了
Was messed up.
我本该给你打电♥话♥的
Yes, I should have called you.
你就不应该离开
You shouldn't have left.
医生来找你的时候 我都不知该和她说什么
The doctor came to speak to you. I didn't know what to tell her.
我更不知道怎么和你♥爸♥说
I really didn't know what to tell your dad.
更别提 我尝试打车回家
And on top of that, I tried to get a cab home.
根本打不到车
Of course, I couldn't get one,
我不得不在午夜坐地铁回家
so I had to take the train at midnight.
人们看着我和盖文那种眼神...
People were looking at me with Gavin like...
都快要打电♥话♥给儿童福利机构了
someone was gonna call Child Services.
我知道你想道歉
I know you're trying to apologize,
但那不代表我会轻易原谅你
but that doesn't mean it gets to be easy.
你想说什么就说吧
Okay, talk.
我们能不能...
Can...?
我们能不能坐下聊
Can we sit?
他睡着了吗
Is he down?
终于睡着了
Finally.
我想说
Listen.
我意识到了 我需要处理好自己的情感
I... I realize I need to deal with my feelings.
当我感到害怕时
When I'm scared...
我在医院里就害怕了 而且...
Which I was in the hospital, and I have been...
我已经害怕很久了
for a long time.
我会变得非常气愤
I get really angry.
我知道这等于在说"我无法处理这一切
And I know it's a way of saying, "I can't deal with this.
离我远一点" 但那不是我想要的
Get away from me." But that's not what I want.
恰恰与我想要的相反
It's actually the opposite of what I want.
你和盖文...
You and Gavin...
你们就是我想要的
you're what I want.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我得去看望杰瑞
I have to go and see Jerry.
他不行了
He's dying.
我知道
I know.
我爸爸时日无多了
My dad is dying.
瑟西莉亚·佘尔曼
Cecilia Sherman.
寇比·迪克尔森
Colby Dickerson.
贾斯汀·库克
Justin Cook.
♪ 若你愿意等候 ♪
♪ If you wait for me ♪
The Promise - Chapman
♪ 那我也将 ♪
♪ Then I'll ♪
瑞贝卡·阿尼托
Rebecca Anito.
♪ 来到你身旁 ♪
♪ Come for you ♪
♪ 我虽浪迹天涯 ♪
♪ Although I have Traveled far ♪
♪ 却仍在心底为你守候一方 ♪
♪ I always hold a place for you In my heart ♪
罗伊德·沃格尔
Lloyd Vogel.
安德莉亚·沃格尔
Andrea Vogel.
♪ 若你想起我 ♪
♪ If you think of me ♪
盖文·沃格尔
Gavin Vogel.
♪ 若你偶尔想念我 ♪
♪ If you miss me Once in a while ♪
杰瑞·沃格尔
Jerry Vogel.
♪ 那我将回到你身旁 ♪
♪ Then I'll return to you ♪
♪ 我会回来 ♪
♪ I'll return ♪
♪ 回来填补温暖你的心窝 ♪
♪ And fill that space In your heart ♪
主 谢谢您
Thank you, God.
他还是只吃青少年爱吃的那些东西
He still eats like a teenager.
冷餐肉 糖霜麦圈
Cold cuts, sugar cereal.
倔牛一头
Stubborn goat.
至少 你还很坦诚
At least you come by it honestly.
你知道我
Did you know about me...
和我姐姐的存在吗
and my sister?
直到最近才知道的
Not... Not until very recently.
那我妈妈呢
What about my mom?
他去年病了之后
When he got sick last year,
第一次病发之后
after the first episode, he...
他开始告诉我一些事情
He started to talk
一些我希望他早就告诉的事情
and tell me things that I wish he'd told me a long time ago.
他一天就赢得现金...
Whose one-day cash winnings total...
我这里有波本威士忌
We got bourbon, you know.
现在有请《危险边缘》的主持人
And now, here is the host of Jeopardy!
我喝不了你可以喝
I mean, someone should drink it.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
连啤酒都不喝吗
Not even beer?
你有啤酒吗 好啊 我...
Do you have...? Yeah, yeah, I'll...
如果能让你高兴 我就来瓶啤酒
I'll drink a beer if it'll make you happy.
没有 我这没有啤酒
No, we don't have beer.
别因为会让我高兴而喝酒
Don't do it because it'll make me happy.
你想喝才喝
Do it because you wanna.
你没有啤酒 我也不想喝啤酒
You don't have a beer, and I don't want a beer, so...
那就什么也别喝
So don't drink anything.
就脱水好了
Just dehydrate.
抱歉
Sorry.
我绝对把折叠婴儿床弄坏了
I definitely broke the Pack 'n Play.
就像鸡骨头一样轻易折断了
It just snapped like a chicken bone.
那太糟了
No.
-他怎么样 -看起来还行
- How's he doing? - He seems fine.
-是吗 -我哪知道
- Yeah? - I don't know.
如果一个人健健康康的
They don't put a hospital bed
也不会在客厅放一张病床
in your living room if you're fine.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你会喜欢沙发床的
You're gonna love the sofa bed.
-是吗 -才怪
- Yeah? - No.
好了 爸爸抱抱
Okay, come here.
我懂 我懂
I know. I know.
我懂
I know.
你希望此刻是
You wish it was your mom
你妈妈醒来抱着你 我懂
who was awake right now. I know.
但我们要让她多睡会 好吗
But we're gonna let her sleep, okay?
我会做得越来越好的
I'm gonna get better at this.
我们也要慢慢习惯对方
And we're gonna have to get used to each other.
♪ 我喜欢这样的你 ♪
♪ I like you as you are ♪
I like you as you are
♪ 原原本本的你 ♪
♪ Exactly and precisely ♪
♪ 我欣赏你的成长 ♪
♪ I think you turned out nicely ♪
♪ 我喜欢这样的你 ♪
♪ I like you as you are ♪
♪ 没有丝毫疑虑 ♪
♪ Without a doubt or question ♪
谁啊
Who's that?
是多萝西吗
That Dorothy?
来吧
电影精选列表