Well, that is what we're doing, isn't it?
二号♥录播室已经准备好了 弗莱德
We're ready for you in Studio B, Fred.
-好的 玛姬 -我以为可以谈二十分钟
- Okay, Margy. - I thought we had 20 minutes.
罗伊德 我可以拍张你的照片吗
Lloyd, can I take your picture?
我喜欢给遇到的人拍张照片
I like to take pictures of people that I meet.
之后我就可以拿给乔安看
Then I can show them to Joanne later on.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
我希望你能留下看看 真的
I do hope you'll stick around. I really do.
就 就这样吗
Tha... That's...? That's it?
准备好了吗
Is it ready?
丹尼尔 就位了吗
Daniel, you set?
我就位了
I'm set!
谢谢 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
她刚刚是和布偶说话了吗
Did she just talk to the puppet?
丹尼尔不仅是个布偶
Daniel isn't just a puppet.
丹尼尔就是弗莱德 弗莱德就是丹尼尔
Daniel is Fred, and Fred is Daniel.
-你是说 -请保持安静
- You mean... - Please stop talking.
女士 准备好了告诉我一下
Let me know when you're ready, Lady.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
启动电车
And trolley.
开拍
Action.
你好 爱柏琳女士
Well, hello, Lady Aberlin.
你好 丹尼尔
Hi, Daniel.
这奇怪的气味是你身上的吗
Are you making that funny smell?
你是说臭鼬的气味吗 不是我
Do you mean that skunk kind of smell? No.
我在努力让那气味散去
I'm trying to help that smell go away.
通过喷出另一种气味吗
By squirting another smell?
没错 一种香甜的气味
That's right. A sweet-smelling smell.
-想闻闻吗 -好
- Want to smell? - Okay.
闻起来真不错
That does smell good.
那臭味是从哪来的呀
Where did that bad smell come from?
臭鼬先生
Mr. Skunk.
他受惊了
He got scared,
于是就把那气味喷得我浑身都是
and he just sprayed this smell all over me.
天啊 他说对不起了吗
Oh, no. Did he say he was sorry?
没有
No.
所以我觉得
And that just makes me...
非常生气
so very mad,
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
What Do You Do With the Mad That You Feel?
♪ 你该如何解决心中愤怒 ♪
♪ What do you do with the mad that you feel ♪
♪ 当你气到想咬人 ♪
♪ When you feel so mad you could bite? ♪
♪ 这大千世界满是荒唐 ♪
♪ When the whole wide world seems, oh, so wrong ♪
♪ 你做什么都觉得不太对 ♪
♪ And nothing you do seems very right ♪
♪ 该怎么做 揍沙包吗 ♪
♪ What do you do? Do you punch a bag ♪
♪ 砸黏土或者面团吗 ♪
♪ Do you pound some clay or some dough ♪
♪ 叫上朋友玩捉人游戏吗 ♪
♪ Do you round up friends for a game of tag ♪
♪ 或者看看你能跑多快 ♪
♪ Or see how fast you go ♪
♪ 我可以想停就停 ♪
♪ I can stop when I want to can stop when I wish ♪
♪ 可以随时停下 ♪
♪ Can stop, stop, stop anytime ♪
♪ 这样的感觉真好 ♪
♪ And what a good feeling to feel like this ♪
♪ 知道这情感是属于我的 ♪
♪ And know that the feeling is really mine ♪
♪ 知道情感深处的力量 ♪
♪ Know that there's something deep inside ♪
♪ 能帮我们成就明天 ♪
♪ That helps us become what we can ♪
♪ 小女孩有一天会变成淑女 ♪
♪ For a girl can be someday a woman ♪
♪ 小男孩有一天会变成绅士 ♪
♪ And a boy can be someday a man ♪
谢谢 爱柏琳女士
Thank you, Lady Aberlin.
谢谢 丹尼尔
Thank you, Daniel.
我感觉好多了
I... I feel better.
那太好了
I'm so glad.
我不确定他是不是作秀
I just don't know if he's for real.
那由不得你来说 罗伊德
That's not for you to say, Lloyd.
我觉得再采访几次
I think with a few more interviews...
不 我告诉过你 这不是调查 好吗
No, no, no, I told you, this isn't an exposé, okay?
直接动笔 写几件轶事
Just please put pen to paper. A couple funny anecdotes.
-简单点就行 -我做不到 艾伦
- Keep it simple. - I can't do that, Ellen.
他比我想得要复杂很多
He's a lot more complex than I thought.
他是个儿童节目主持人
He's a children's entertainer.
他是罗杰斯先生
He's Mister-freaking-Rogers.
我们在谈的又不是米哈伊尔·戈尔巴乔夫
This isn't Mikhail Gorbachev we're talking about.
你没明白你要我做什么
I don't think you understand what you're asking of me.
我要你做本职工作 现在出去吧
I'm asking you to do your job. Now, get out of here
等你把初稿写好了再回来见我
and come back to me when you have your first draft.
好了
Now, heh...
这为"街区男孩"赋予了全新的意义
this gives new meaning to "Boys in the Hood!"
罗杰斯先生广♥告♥之后回来
We'll be back with Mister Rogers!
我们都看着你的节目长大
We all grew up with you...
我看到社会上的一些事 我挺担忧的
I see things going on out there, kind of worries me.
我希望有更多人...
I wish more people would...
进展如何
How'd it go?
他是我见过最和善的人
He's just about the nicest person I've ever met.
听你的语气可不像是在夸奖
When you say it, it doesn't sound like a compliment.
社会上弥漫着一种态度
There is... There's an attitude out there.
发生了一些事 很多人感到绝望
There's some things going on. There's a lot of hopelessness.
我们该怎么做
What do we need to do?
当然没有简单的答案
There's no simple answers, of course,
但要是我们能通过电视节目
but if we could, through television programs,
同时还有其他可以想象得到的节目
as well as every other imaginable program,
让观众知道每一个人都很宝贵
let people know that each one of us is precious.
一切都从家庭开始
It all starts in the home.
我们永远不能低估家庭的重要性
We can never underrate how important that is.
我认为只有真实的自我被认可
I don't think anybody can grow unless he really is
人才会成长
accepted exactly as he is.
如果有人总是对孩子说
If somebody is always saying to a child,
"你会...你会长大的
"You're... You're going to grow up,
你会没事的"
and you're going to be fine."
这样的话已经说得太多了
There's so much of that already.
该你了
It's your turn.
-好 -孩子不是因为现在的样子
- Yeah. - And so a child is appreciated
而是因为将来的样子被欣赏
for what he will be and not for what he is.
"他将来会成为高额消费者
"He will be a great consumer someday.
所以我们越快让他们出巢
And so the quicker we can get them out of the nest
让他们出来购物 越好"
so they can go out and buy, then the better."
你认为父母在养育孩子过程中
What do you think is the biggest mistakes parents make
犯的最大的错误是什么
in raising their children?
不记得他们自己的童年
Not to remember their own childhood.
是吗
Yeah?
我认为我们能做的最好的事就是
I think that the best thing that we can do is to...
想想我们当时是什么样
think about what it was like for us
知道我们的孩子正经历什么
and know what our children are going through.
但你也知道成为父母后有多难做到
But you know it's so hard once you get to be a parent.
当我们父母那样对待我们时
You always say, "I will never do this,"
我们总说"我绝不会那样做"
when your mother or father is doing it to you.
"我绝不会那样对我的孩子"
You say, "I will never do this to my child."
然后到了我们这个年龄
And then you get to our age
就忘记小时候是什么感觉了
and you forget what it was like to be this size.
真的会忘
You really do forget.
但那些孩子能帮我们唤起小时候的记忆
Well, but those children can help re-evoke what it was like.
所以当我们成为父母时
That's why, when you're a parent,
就有了新的成长机会
you have a new chance to grow.
确实
You do.
你有没有过...我想象不出
Did you ever...? I can't imagine...
我知道你有两个儿子
I know that you are the father of two boys,
但我想象不出你和孩子之间出现问题
but I can't imagine you ever having a problem with your children.
有过吗
You ever have any?
当然有
Well, of course.
我和大家一样都是普通人
I'm a human being just like everybody else.
我以为你会和他们说
I thought you would just talk to them and say:
"你能说'早上好'吗" 他们就会改
"Can you say, 'Good morning?'" and they would change.
但是你知道 很多人做那种拙劣模仿...
But, you know, a lot of people do those parodies, just...
电影精选列表