然后他们进来抢救她
And then they came in and revived her,
于是她醒过来接着大叫
and she went right back to it.
当时只有我 洛琳和护士
It was just me, Lorraine and the nurses.
给文件签字 收拾家里的东西 把她下葬
Sign the paperwork, pack up the house, put her in the ground.
-杰瑞 -别这样 罗伊德
- Jerry? - Come on, Lloyd.
老天 我的下颚
Oh, God, my jaw.
杰瑞
Jerry?
杰瑞
Jerry.
老天 老天 杰瑞
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Jerry!
我去打急救电♥话♥ 罗伊德 做点什么
I'll call 911. Lloyd, do something!
呼吸 呼吸 看着我
Just breathe. Breathe. Look at me.
-喂 -我在这里
- Hello? - I'm right here.
对 这里有个人晕过去了
Yes, we have a man who's collapsed.
对 我们不知道 他还有呼吸吗
Yeah, we don't know. I don't... Is he breathing?
-有 -他还有呼吸
- Yeah. - He's breathing.
他还在呼吸 可能是心脏病发作
He's breathing. It may be a heart attack.
罗伊德 做点什么
Lloyd, do something!
心脏核磁共振显示
The cardiac MRI revealed
狭窄比我们预想的要严重
more extensive stenosis than we thought.
目前这种情况做手术
An operation at this time,
单是感染的风险...
the risk of infection alone...
你准备睡了吗
You ready to sleep?
喝够了吗 好了吗
Had enough? You good?
好 来
Okay, come on.
有消息吗
Know anything?
我恨医院
I hate hospitals.
你应该带他回家睡觉
You should go home and get him to bed.
不
No.
我不想把你丢在这里
I don't want to leave you here.
我没打算留在这里
I'm not staying here.
好吧
Okay.
那我们一起回家
Let's all go together.
不 我得去匹兹堡
No, I-I have to go to Pittsburgh.
-现在吗 -对 我得工作
- Right now? - Yeah, I have to work.
你♥爸♥这种情况还工作
With your dad like this?
我有截稿期
I have a deadline.
你告诉艾伦发生了什么的话
Yeah, I'm sure Ellen would understand
她肯定会理解的
if you tell her what's happening.
我不想...我想去匹兹堡
I-I don't want to. I... I wanna go to Pittsburgh.
我想工作
I wanna do my job.
你不该对此感到惊讶的
This shouldn't be a surprise to you.
别这么对我说话
Hey, don't talk to me like that.
你似乎认为 我们有了孩子
You seem to think that now that we have a kid,
我就不应该再在乎我一直在乎的东西
I shouldn't care about the things I've always cared about
就因为你不在乎了
because you don't anymore.
我还是在乎我的工作的
I still care about my work.
我从来没有要求你不要在乎你的工作
I have never asked you to stop caring about your work.
-我得走了 -为什么
- I've gotta go. - Why?
所有重要的人
Everyone who's important
现在都在这个医院
is in this hospital right now.
你就不能站在我这边吗
Can't you be on my side?
就一次 你以前站在我这边的
For once? You used to be on my side.
我跟你说这个就是因为我站在你那边
I am telling you this because I am on your side.
现在不是去工作的时候
Now is not the time to go to work.
我得走了
I've... I've gotta go
我早上得赶到匹兹堡
if I'm gonna make Pittsburgh by morning.
行 你走吧 我去和你的家人坐在一起
Fine. I'm gonna go sit with your family while you go.
去匹兹堡吗
Pittsburgh?
匹兹堡
-罗伊德 你来了 -我得和弗莱德谈谈
- Lloyd, there you are. - I... I need to talk to Fred.
真幽默 去那边 我们准备开拍了
Very funny, mister. Get over there. We're ready to shoot.
这边来 过来
Right this way. Come here.
-请安静 -什么 我在这里做什么
- Quiet, please. - What? What am I doing here?
你当然是要出演这一集了 就在这里等
Well, you're in this episode, of course. Just wait there.
-收音 -开始收音
- Roll sound. - Sound speeds.
-什么 -打板
- What...? - And slate.
开拍
And action!
是我的好朋友 罗伊德
It's my good friend, Lloyd.
罗伊德·沃格尔 你们还记得罗伊德吧
Lloyd Vogel. You remember Lloyd.
我不明白这是怎么回事
I don't understand what's going on.
我们能停一下吗 我们能停一下吗
Can we stop? Can we stop?
你是感觉不舒服吗 罗伊德
Are...? Are you feeling unwell, Lloyd?
别问我问题了 是我问你问题
Stop asking me questions. I ask you the questions.
今天的节目里 我们要谈谈医院
On today's program, I thought we would talk about hospitals.
有时候 有人生病了
Sometimes, when somebody is sick,
他们就得去医院
they have to go to a hospital.
我恨医院
I hate hospitals.
医院是一个大家会去的地方
A hospital is a place where people go.
-行了 -你想假装
- Okay. - Would you like to pretend
-自己在医院里吗 -不
- you're in a hospital? - No!
-你好 老兔子 -什么
- Hello, Old Rabbit. -What?
我猜你就是老兔子
Old Rabbit, I presume.
我不是...我不...弗莱德在哪里
I'm not... I don't... Where's...? Where's Fred?
我一直等着见你呢 老兔子
I've been waiting to meet you, Old Rabbit.
你能来拜访 我真高兴
I'm so happy you came for a visit.
你好 爱柏琳女士
Hello, Lady Aberlin.
你好
Well, hello.
你好 老兔子
Hello, Old Rabbit.
-老天 -我们在谈医院
- Oh, my God. - We were discussing hospitals.
医院是身体受伤时去的地方
Well, a hospital is where you go when your body is hurt.
但感情受伤时要怎么做呢
But what do you do when your feelings are hurt?
当然是说出来
Why, you talk about them.
♪ 倾诉是件好事 ♪
♪ It's good to talk ♪
♪ 说出心中的感受是件好事 ♪
♪ It's good to say the things we feel ♪
我是怎么了
What's happening to me?
♪ 倾诉是件好事 ♪
♪ It's good to talk ♪
♪ 卸下心锁 我们更加真实 ♪
♪ We're much more real without the lock ♪
♪ 倾诉是件好事 ♪
♪ It's good to talk ♪
来 试着说
Go ahead, try saying:
♪ 我喜欢你 ♪
♪ I like you ♪
我喜欢你
I like you.
♪ 我很难过 ♪
♪ I'm sad ♪
我很难过
I'm sad.
♪ 我很愤怒 ♪
♪ I'm angry ♪
你是什么时候变得愤怒的
When did you become angry?
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
出了什么事吗
Did something happen?
小宝贝
Hey, peanut.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
我知道你认为这么做是为了我
I know you think you're doing this for me...
不肯放下这份怒火
holding on to this anger.
我不需要你这么做
I don't need it.
罗伊德
Lloyd?
-罗伊德 -出了什么事
- Lloyd? - What happened?
我不知道 他突然晕过去了
I don't know. He just... He just collapsed.
-他没事吧 -谁去叫一下...
- Is he okay? - Can somebody get...?
我去叫人
I'll get help.
翻页
Turn.
太好了
Good.
你醒了
You're awake.
老天 要是知道你在
Oh, my goodness. If I knew you were there,
我不会这么大动静的
I would have stopped all this noise.
不不不 刚刚...很动听
No, no, no, that was... It was beautiful.
你肯定饥肠辘辘了 罗伊德
Now, you must be very hungry, Lloyd.
我去拿一下外套 然后我们就出去
Let me get my jacket, and we'll go out.
我该走了
I... I should go.
不不 胡说 胡说
Oh, no, no. Nonsense, nonsense.
看看这个 非常感谢
Look at this. Thank you so much.
请用
Enjoy.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你是素食主义者
电影精选列表