由真实故事改编
Won't You Be My Neighbor?
♪ 今天又是邻里美好的一天 ♪
♪ It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood ♪
♪ 天气好 邻居笑 ♪
♪ A beautiful day for a neighbor ♪
♪ 你愿意做我的邻居吗 ♪
♪ Would you be mine? ♪
♪ 你可以做我的邻居吗 ♪
♪ Could you be mine? ♪
♪ 美丽的树林中 邻里欢声笑语 ♪
♪ It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood ♪
♪ 邻里美人笑 ♪
♪ A neighborly day for a beauty ♪
♪ 你愿意做我的邻居吗 ♪
♪ Would you be mine? ♪
♪ 你可以做我的邻居吗 ♪
♪ Could you be mine? ♪
♪ 我一直想有个 ♪
♪ I have always wanted to have a neighbor ♪
♪ 你这样的邻居 ♪
♪ Just like you ♪
♪ 我一直渴望和你成为左邻右里 ♪
♪ I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you ♪
♪ 大家一起享受这美好的一天 ♪
♪ So let's make the most of this beautiful day ♪
♪ 既然我们已相聚 不妨问一句 ♪
♪ Since we're together we might as well say ♪
♪ 你愿意做我的邻居吗 ♪
♪ Would you be mine? ♪
♪ 你可以做我的邻居吗 ♪
♪ Could you be mine? ♪
♪ 与我为邻吧 ♪
♪ Won't you be my neighbor? ♪
♪ 可以吗 ♪
♪ Won't you please ♪
♪ 拜托了 ♪
♪ Won't you please ♪
♪ 你愿意 ♪
♪ Please, won't you be ♪
♪ 与我为邻吗 ♪
♪ My neighbor? ♪
你好 邻居
Hello, neighbor.
很高兴今天再次见到你
It's so good to see you again today.
你看见这个了吗
Did you see the...?
我为你带来了一个特别的东西
What special thing I brought in to show you?
这个叫做照片板
It's called a picture board.
因为在每扇小门后面
Because behind each one of these little doors...
都有人的照片
is a picture of people.
爱柏琳女士
Lady Aberlin.
我们来看看这扇门后面是谁
Let's see who's behind this door.
是星期五十三世国王
Oh, here's King Friday XIII.
戴着他的王冠
With his crown and...
留着八字胡和山羊胡
mustache and beard.
这个后面是谁呢
Who's behind here?
是麦克菲利先生
Oh, it's Mr. McFeely.
他总说"速达快递" 不是吗
He always says, "speedy delivery," doesn't he?
我想给你们介绍我的一位新朋友
I'd like you to meet a new friend of mine.
他叫罗伊德·沃格尔
His name is Lloyd Vogel.
有人伤害了我的朋友罗伊德
Someone has hurt my friend Lloyd.
不仅是他的脸
And not just on his face.
他无法原谅
He is having a hard time forgiving
伤害了他的人
the person who hurt him.
你知道那是什么意思吗
Do you...? Do you know what that means?
原谅
To forgive?
那是我们做的一个决定
It's a decision we make...
决定将一个人
to release a person...
从我们对他的愤怒中释放出来
from the feelings of anger we have at them.
很奇怪 但有时候
It's strange, but sometimes...
原谅我们深爱的人却是最难的
it's hardest of all to forgive someone we love.
跟我的新朋友 罗伊德打个招呼
Let's say hello to my new friend, Lloyd.
好吗
Shall we?
邻里美好的一天
Northern Sky - Nick Drake & Tim Davies
♪ 我从未体会这种魔法 ♪
♪ I never felt magic crazy as this ♪
♪ 我从未见明月知海深 ♪
♪ I never saw moons knew the meaning of the sea ♪
♪ 我从未自如掌握情感 ♪
♪ I never held emotion in the palm of my hand ♪
♪ 也从未感受树顶的清风 ♪
♪ Or felt sweet breezes in the top of a tree ♪
♪ 你的出现 ♪
♪ But now you're here ♪
♪ 照亮了我北边的天空 ♪
♪ Brighten my northern sky ♪
现在颁发本年度的专题写作奖
Here to present this year's award for feature writing,
国家杂♥志♥奖
有请去年的获奖者 罗伊德·沃格尔
please welcome last year's winner, Lloyd Vogel.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚我非常荣幸
It's so wonderful to be among
与众多怪咖同道相聚一堂
so many of my fellow misfits tonight.
1998年度国家杂♥志♥奖
话说回来
So...
我们为什么要以给杂♥志♥撰稿为生
why do we write for magazines for a living?
老实说 因为干别的
Honestly, because doing anything else
似乎都不算真正活着
doesn't seem quite like living at all.
我们走在历史前沿
We get a front-row seat to history.
我们可以揭露其他人看不见的真♥相♥
We get to expose the truth that others cannot see.
有时候
And sometimes,
仅仅有时候
just sometimes,
我们可以用文字改变这个崩坏的世界
we get to change a broken world with our words.
谢谢
Thank you.
我正需要这个 我晚饭只吃了一块奶酪
I needed this. I ate a block of cheese for dinner.
还有什么没带的
So, what are we forgetting?
肯定还得再带点纸尿裤
You definitely need more diapers.
这还不够吗
More than this?
我们只是去泽西一晚
We're going to Jersey for one night.
一天至少要换十二个
We go through at least 12 a day.
是吗
We do?
你都喂那孩子吃什么了
What are you feeding that kid?
把他留给保姆会不会更方便些
Would it be easier if we left him with a sitter?
我没准备好把他扔给一个陌生人
You know I'm not ready to leave him with a stranger.
-好吗 他还太小 -嗯
- Okay? He's too little. - Yeah.
你姐姐昨晚打电♥话♥来了
Your sister called last night.
她想确认你写好了的祝酒词
She wanted to make sure you had written your toast.
都准备好了 我准备照搬
Oh, I'm all set. I'm gonna use my speech
她第一次婚礼上的祝词
from her first wedding.
或者第二次
Or maybe her second.
-改几个名字就行 -对
- Oh, yeah. Just change the names. - Yeah.
还有 她要我告诉你一件事
And, um, hey, she wanted me to tell you something.
好吧
Okay.
你♥爸♥爸也要来
Your father's coming.
我猜她几个月前联♥系♥过他
I guess she reached out a couple months ago,
他没回复 但之后打了电♥话♥
and he didn't respond, but then he called,
现在他要来参加婚礼了
and now he's coming to the wedding.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
-不过我们还是别去了吧 -罗伊德
- But I don't think we should go. - Lloyd.
怎么了 说真的 生孩子不就是为了
What? Seriously, why have a baby if you can't use him
拿他当逃避应酬的挡箭牌吗
to get out of social obligations?
洛琳就是担心这个
This is what Lorraine was afraid of,
-担心你会打退堂鼓 -开玩笑的
- that you would back out. - I'm kidding.
我不会错过她的婚礼的
I'm not gonna miss her wedding.
我每年都在期待这项盛事
I look forward to them every year.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得让盖文见见他的爷爷也好
I think it'll be nice for Gavin to meet his grandfather.
行吧
Sure.
该死的
Damn it!
爸爸只是在逗你玩
Daddy's just being funny.
爸爸在逗你玩
Daddy's being funny.
装不上去
It's impossible.
来
Here.
你抱着他
Take him. Here.
好了
There.
行吧
Great.
他看上去怕得要死
He looks terrified.
情理之中 他要娶的可是洛琳
He should be. He's marrying Lorraine.
-天呐 你真美 -一点没错
- Oh, my God, you look beautiful. - Absolutely.
我离目标还差十斤 不过无所谓了
I'm 10 pounds short of my target weight, but whatever.
-我是罗伊德 她弟弟 -我知道
- Lloyd, the brother. - I know, man.
我是陶德 她丈夫
I guess I'm Todd. You know, the husband.
瞧瞧你 小宝贝
And look at you, you little peanut, ha.
-我觉得我和他不会生孩子 -那是怎么回事
- I don't think we're having kids. - How, um... How did that happen?
我邀请了他 他真的来了
I invited him and he came.
送你走红毯 不是吧
To walk you down the aisle? Really?
是他提出的 前两场婚礼他都没来
He offered. He missed the first two.
-我心想 "为什么拒绝呢" -我能想到几个理由
- I thought, "Why the hell not?" - I can think of a few reasons.
他老了
He's old.
电影精选列表