你真是太好了
You're really good.
不够好
Not good enough.
并不是所有昨晚被杀的警♥察♥都参与了
Not all the cops killed last night were a part of it.
干净或肮脏 他们都死了 因为你
Clean or dirty, they're all dead 'cause of you.
所以你知道
So you know,
这不是关于凯迪拉克和该死的劳力士 物质废话
this is not about Cadillacs and fucking Rolexes, material bullshit.
不适合我不是对我大多数男人的
Not for me. Not for most of my guys.
这是关于生活
It's about having a life.
我运行8-5的第一个月 我去了我的两个警♥察♥的葬礼
My first month running the 8-5, I went to two of my cops' funerals.
第一个以每小时60英里的速度进入桥台
First one went 60 miles an hour into a bridge abutment.
他的血液酒精是 25
His blood alcohol was .25.
第二个家伙也喝醉了自己致死
Second guy drank himself to death too.
肝硬化
Cirrhosis.
我的三个警♥察♥把房♥子禁闭了
Three of my cops had their homes foreclosed on.
另一个家伙失去了他的公♥寓♥
Another guy lost his apartment.
肮脏的房♥东把房♥租翻了一倍
Shitty landlord doubled the rent.
8-5年的离婚率超过70%
The divorce rate in the 8-5 was over 70%.
这是关于我的警♥察♥结婚
This is about my cops staying married,
抚养他们的孩子
raising their kids,
不必每天花四个小时坐在交通中
not having to spend four hours a day sitting in traffic,
爬来爬去 从一个城市 他们负担不起生活
crawling to and from a city they can't afford to live in,
一个积极讨厌他们的城市
a city that actively fucking dislikes them.
但是他们保护的城市
But a city that they protect...
他们每天的生活
with their lives every fucking day.
这就是它
That's what this is about.
我告诉你 有人告诉你 金钱买♥♥不到幸福是满满的
I'll tell you what, anybody tells you money can't buy happiness is full of shit.
8-5就是证据
And the 8-5 is proof.
弗兰基·伯恩斯就是证据
Frankie Burns is proof.
你把她放在这个上只是为了确定我做了你的出价?
Did you put her on this just to make sure I did your bidding?
我把她放在这个 因为她可能和你一样好
I put her on this 'cause she might be as good as you.
她失去了一切
And she's got everything to lose.
三个人谋杀了我父亲
Three guys murdered my father.
他带走了两个
He took two with him.
但第三
But the third,
他打了我爸爸很多次 他脸上的骨头都断了
he hit my dad so many times he broke every bone in his face.
这就是为什么我们必须有一个封闭的棺材
That's why we had to have a closed casket.
盖伊告诉法官
Guy told the judge...
他甚至不记得做过了
he didn't even remember doing it.
他是如此的被顶了 所以
He was so jacked, so...
可♥卡♥因♥和天使的灰尘如此之高
so high on cocaine and angel dust.
毒品一直在那里
The drugs have always been there.
他们总是这样
And they always will be.
人们将永远因他们而死
And people will always die because of them.
那血 那血不能放在徽章上
That blood, that blood cannot be on the badge.
您无法证明这些闪存驱动器来自何处
You can't prove where those flash drives came from.
没有人会反对我
And nobody is gonna take the stand against me.
所以 如果你走这条路 安德烈 你一独♥立♥
So if you go down this road, Andre, you're on your own.
你的余生都会看着你的肩膀
You'll be looking over your shoulder the rest of your life.
我知道
I know.
或者你可以另眼看
Or you could just look the other way.
我宁愿看着魔鬼的眼睛
I'd rather look the devil in the eye.
我收到吗?
I get you?
你不会问 如果你不知道
You wouldn't ask if you didn't know.
像混♥蛋♥一样受伤 对吧?
Hurts like a motherfucker, right?
我会活下来的
I'll live.
如果你放弃自己 你可以
You can if you give yourself up.
这是您目前唯一的选择
It's the only choice available to you right now.
也许
Maybe.
别这样
Don't do it.
他走了
He's gone.
结束了
It's over.
放下你的枪
So put your gun down.
我要转过身来面对你 伯恩斯
I'm gonna turn around and face you, Burns.
不
No.
我要转过身来
I'm gonna turn around.
我有驱动器
I have the drives.
我复♥制♥了它们
I copied them.
他们已经出世界了
They're already out in the world.
你要下去了 伯恩斯
You're going down, Burns.
8-5号♥的每个肮脏的警♥察♥都会倒下
Every dirty cop in the 8-5 is going down.
你扣动扳机 你得到生命
You pull that trigger, you get life.
你的女儿不需要没有妈妈长大
Your daughter doesn't need to grow up without her mother.
徽章也是
Badge too.