后门打开
Back gate open.
可能有30个正在进行中
Possible 30 in progress.
打吧好吧 我们来了
Shit. All right. We're coming in.
退后
Stay back.
枪!枪!警官下来!
Shots fired! Shots fired! Officer down!
枪!枪!
Shots fired! Shots fired!
警官下来!
Officer down!
警♥察♥!运行!
Cop! Run!
我们再不要血了!
We don't want any more blood!
你不必杀他
You don't have to kill him.
更多即将到来
More are coming.
驱动
Drive.
掩护我
Cover me.
移♥动♥汽车
Move the car.
8-5 亚当
8-5 Adam.
8-5 查理
8-5 Charlie.
8-5 查理 在空中?
8-5 Charlie, on the air?
8-5 弗兰克?
8-5 Frank?
Mosto的任何单位 请告知
Any units at Mosto's, please advise.
不要像混♥蛋♥一样开车
Don't drive like an asshole.
停下来 让这盏灯停下来
Stop for this light.
-你到底在干什么?我说了停止 -我们只是杀了警♥察♥
-What the fuck are you doing? I said stop. -We just fucking killed cops.
艹
Fuck!
中环 我们有多名警官下来!
Central, we got multiple officers down!
赶在公共汽车上 我再说一遍 赶在公共汽车上!
Put a rush on the bus. I repeat, put a rush on the bus!
中♥央♥ 通知高速公路 血库
Central, notify highways, blood banks.
紧急亚当主中♥央♥ 在途中给我们看
Emergency Adam. Main Central, show us en route.
军官下来
Officers down.
八名警官下来了
Eight officers down.
麦肯纳上尉
Captain McKenna.
好了 孩子们
Okay, boys.
戴维斯侦探
Detective Davis.
麦肯纳上尉运行8-5
Captain McKenna runs the 8-5.
这些是他今晚死去的儿子
These are his boys that died tonight.
我的哀悼
My condolences.
谢谢
Thank you.
是安德烈 对吧?
It's Andre, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我从没见过你♥爸♥爸 但我听到了好话
I never met your dad, but I heard good things.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
伙计们 我需要你起来
Guys, I need you to get up.
你坐在我的犯罪现场
You're sitting in my crime scene.
加油 他有工作要做
Come on. He's got a job to do.
没事的 凯莉
It's okay, Kelly.
我听说你今天和IA在一起
I heard you were with IA today.
如果你明天就回来 我会喜欢的
And I'd fucking love it if you were right back there tomorrow.
如果他们给我原因
If they give me cause.
原因?
Cause?
这是你的事业就在那里 好?
Here's your fucking cause right there. Okay?
-你明白我的意思吗? -把房♥间给我
-You understand what I'm saying? -Give me the room.
你这个该死的事业七次躺在该死的街上
Your fucking cause times seven lying dead in the fucking street.
大妈给你所有你需要的理由
Motherfuckers are giving you all the reason you need...
Mac!你不是唯一一个受伤的人
Mac! You're not the only one hurting here.
你在公共场合
You're in public.
当警♥察♥倒下时 从不看到狗屎的公众
The public who never sees shit when a cop goes down.
降低嗓门
Lower your voice.
他们叫什么名字?
What were their names?
嗯 是的
Uh, yeah.
詹妮弗·蒙哥马利在救护车上
Jennifer Montgomery in the ambulance.
她被一根线缠住了
She's hanging on by a thread.
马西莫·亚当斯 查理·科布
Massimo Adams, Charlie Cobb.
杰克·多明格斯和丹尼·威廉姆斯
Jake Dominguez and Danny Williams.
街上是马库斯·费尔南德斯
Out on the street is Marcus Fernandez.
什么?
What?
马库斯·费尔南德斯
Marcus Fernandez.
我认识马库斯
I knew Marcus.
我们一起在学院
We were at the academy together.
和马库斯一起
Out there with Marcus...
是鲁本·基泽和帕特里克·格雷厄姆
is Reuben Kizer and Patrick Graham.
你知道的
Just so you know,
他们留下四个妻子
they leave behind four wives,
一个新娘
one fiancée,
六个孩子
six kids.
三个是我的神童
Three are my godkids.
现在我要在半夜叫醒他们
Now I'm gonna go wake them up in the middle of the night,
让他们知道他们的生活被粉碎了
let them know their lives are shattered.
你知道演习
You know the drill.
听着 我该死的垃圾
Look, I fucking refuse
让这些家庭受到更多的创伤
to allow these families to be traumatized even more
与该死的审判和上诉和马打的叙述
with fucking trials and appeals and horseshit narratives,
假释听证会 该死的 三 四十年
parole hearings for, fuck, three, four decades.
我问你
I'm asking you...
保护他们免受它
to protect them from that.
我理解
I understand.
他们为什么在这里?
Why were they here?
我的人打断了一次抢劫
My guys interrupted a robbery.
这有多少可♥卡♥因♥?
How much cocaine is this?
犯罪现场估计约300公斤
Crime Scene estimates about 300 kilos
之前 污秽袋切入它
before the scumbags cut into it.
他们拿多少钱?
How much did they take?
大约50个钥匙
About 50 keys.
一百一十磅
One hundred and ten pounds.
那是A1的重量你看着25年
That's A1 weight. You're looking at 25 years.
百分之九十以上纯
Ninety-plus percent pure.
两百万 加或减 在你踩它之前
Two million, plus or minus, before you step on it.
四年后就翻了
It's quadruple after.
安德烈·戴维斯侦探 弗兰基·伯恩斯侦探DETF
Detective Andre Davis, Detective Frankie Burns, DETF.
-她会和你一起工作的 -我做什么?
-She'll be working with you. -With me doing what?
这是最大的焦炭缉获 我不知道多久
This is the biggest coke seizure in I don't know how long.
-毒品将参与 -我很欣赏政♥治♥
-Narcotics will be involved. -I appreciate the politics.
但如果我在接下来的三四个小时里没有抓到这些家伙 他们就会消失
But if I don't catch these guys in the next three or four hours, they vanish.
我不做政♥治♥
I don't do fucking politics.
她不是第二队
And she's not the second team.
你可以打我 也可以利用我
You can either fight me or use me.
你很好?
You good?
我们应该自杀
We should fucking kill ourselves.
别这样不是现在
Don't be like that. Not now.
我们刚刚杀了比我数不清的警♥察♥还多 雷
We just killed more cops than I can fucking count, Ray.
我♥干♥了所有的杀戮
I did all the killing.
你认为他们对身体数学有点担心吗?
You think they give a shit about the body math?
他们会把我们弄明白的
They're gonna figure us out.
天黑了我们行动迅速 车不是我们的盘子被偷了
It was dark. We moved fast. Car's not ours. Plates are stolen.
会解决的 雷好吧?
It'll get solved, Ray. All right?
我们都讨厌那些该死的警♥察♥ 但他们很聪明
We both hate the fucking cops, but they're smart.
他们会在日出时弄明白我们的名字我们需要逃跑
They're gonna figure out our names by sunrise. We need to run.
我们需要一个计划我们需要钱
We need a plan. We need money.
艹
Fuck!
员工?
Employee?
是的 出来吹口哨干净
Yeah. Came up whistle-clean.
无名好公民叫汤姆·谢弗
No-scroll good citizen named Tom Cheaver.
所以 汤姆从几英尺处拿走了子弹
So, Tom took his bullet from just a few feet.
注意入口伤口周围的倾斜
Notice the stippling around the entrance wound.
从那把刀的接近程度来看
And judging from the proximity of that knife,
汤姆试图搬家
Tom tried to make a move.
这边
Over here,
双击
double taps.
自动武器 被压制
Automatic weapon, suppressed.
我说两个枪手
I say two shooters.
你在哪里看到的?
Where are you seeing that?
没有人足够顺利地谋杀所有这些警官
No one's smooth enough to murder all these officers