但是 如果你做错了 害怕
"But if you do wrong, be afraid,
因为他不承担白剑
for he does not bear the sword in vain.
他是神的仆人
He is the servant of God,
一个进行神的愤怒的复仇者
an avenger who carries out God's wrath
在错误
on the wrongful."
我经常想到我的朋友
I often thought of my friend,
雷金纳德·迪恩·戴维斯警官
Officer Reginald Dean Davis,
当我读罗马书13:4时
when I would read Romans 13:4.
他惩罚了袭击他的三个人中的两个
That he punished two of the three men who attacked him
在他自己被杀之前
before he himself was killed
意味着我再也想不到别人了
means I will never think of anyone else ever again
当我读或讲这节经♥文♥
when I read or speak this verse.
他为了保护他的家人而死
He died protecting his family,
他的朋友和这个城市
his friends and this city.
他是神的仆人
He was a servant of God.
我平息了我的愤怒 第三个人逃脱了
I assuage my rage that a third man escaped
试图提醒自己一些事情
by trying to remind myself of a few things.
第一
First,
雷金纳德发现了一个女人
Reginald found a woman
像他一样强壮 有动力 聪明
as strong, driven and smart as he.
然后我想起他儿子
And then I think of his boy,
其他
Andre,
我看到同样的 有时令人气愤
and I see the same, sometimes infuriating,
无畏
fearlessness,
好奇心
inquisitiveness.
我知道现在可能感觉不到
I know it may not feel like it now,
但你从你父亲安德烈那里得到更多 13年
but you got more from your father, Andre, in 13 years
比大多数人将在一生中
than most men will in a lifetime.
他教你跟随你的良心
He taught you to follow your conscience,
不要听别人的话 什么是正确的和错误的
to not take anyone else's word about what is right and wrong,
找到一个公正的代码
to find a just code
在一个经常残酷的世界
in an often cruel world.
感谢您在轮班结束时为IA安排时间
Thank you for making time for IA at the end of your shift.
我别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
你可以选择不当警♥察♥
You could choose not to be a cop.
做警♥察♥对我来说不是一个选择
Being a cop isn't a choice for me.
那是什么?
What is it, then?
Dna
DNA.
在这一点上 我们不需要拼写出
At this point, we don't need to spell out
为什么我们都在这里
why we're all here.
是的 我们有 正式程序
Yes, we do. Official procedure.
任何因公而解除武器的军官
Any officer who discharges his or her weapon in the line of duty
必须证明每一轮弹♥药♥的合理性
must justify every round of ammunition.
九年来你射杀了八个人
You've shot eight people in nine years.
不错的射击清除了所有
Good shootings. Cleared on all.
自从你成为侦探以来 三个
Three since you were made detective.
现在四个
Four now.
幸存下来的人被判无期徒刑
The one who survived was sentenced to life without.
你后悔吗?
Do you regret any?
我看过心理医生
I've been to the psychologist.
这不是答案
That's not an answer.
不 我不后悔
No, I do not regret any.
你睡觉的时候不会碰到你?
Faces don't come to you in your sleep?
正义是有代价的
Justice comes at a cost.
正义不是由你决定的
Justice is not determined by you.
但我是这一决心的尖锐结束
But I am the sharp end of that determination.
谁说的?
Says who?
我的徽章
My badge.
我的誓言
My oath.
你的DNA?
Your DNA?
在内战期间
During the Civil War,
一些士兵只是不停地装步♥枪♥ 没有开火
some soldiers just kept loading their muskets without ever firing.
五个或六个球互相装载
Five or six balls loaded on top of each other.
在越南 只有30%的前线步兵曾经开枪
In Vietnam, only 30% of frontline infantry soldiers ever fired a shot.
所以 十名士兵在战斗中 只有三个真正战斗
So, ten soldiers in battle, only three truly fighting.
你真的在这里用战争类比吗 戴维斯侦探?
Are you really using war analogies here, Detective Davis?
你想象其他七人在做什么?
What do you imagine the other seven were doing?
嗨 安德烈
Hi, Andre.
她怎么样?
How's she doing?
累了 但我刚给她吃药
Tired, but I just gave her her meds.
好吧 你可以回家了我拿到这个了
All right, you can head home. I got this.
好
Okay.
你知道哪里能找到我 如果你需要我
You know where to find me if you need me.
我们在看什么?
What are we watching?
你离开了我
You left me.
不 妈妈我不得不拉三重
No, Ma. I had to pull a triple.
我在这里太久了
I've been here too long.
我
I've...
我的欢迎已经过得过得过得过得过得
I've overstayed my welcome.
不 你绝对不能逾期逗留
Nah. You can never overstay your welcome.
你是来带我回家的
You're here to take me home.
这是家
This is home.
别把我留在这里 雷金纳德
Don't leave me here, Reginald.
但
Ma...
是安德烈
it's Andre.
是德雷 妈妈
It's Dre, Mama.
我需要吃药
I need to take my meds.
不 不 不 你拿走了他们
No, no, no. You took them.
你已经拿走了
You already took them.
你看起来很累
You look tired.
你工作太辛苦了
You work too hard.
是的 你说得对
Yeah, you got that right.
是工作
It's the job.
我就是这个
It's what I do.
我知道
I know.
你得看着魔鬼的眼睛
You gotta look the devil in the eye.
是的
Yeah.
是的 妈妈
Yeah, Ma.
看起来就像你说的一样
Well, it looks just like you said it would.
嘿 你的胡子闻起来像你的胡子吗?
Hey, does yours smell like your beard?
闻起来像你的女孩
It smells like your girl.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你们到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you guys?
我们是拿你的可♥卡♥因♥的人
We're the guys that are taking your cocaine.
不聪明你们要死
Not smart. You guys are gonna fucking die.
在哪儿?
Where is it?
冰箱 楼下
Freezer. Downstairs.
我们需要钥匙吗?
We need a key?
只有两个?
Just two of you?
你会整晚都在这里
You're gonna be here all night.
我!
Yo!
移♥动♥!
Move!
不是30个钥匙
That's not 30 keys.
是300
It's 300.
有人搞砸了
Somebody fucked up.
闭嘴 跪下
Shut up. On your knees.
天
Jeez.
这些东西还没有被剪掉
This stuff hasn't been cut yet.
大奖!妈的!是的!
Jackpot! Fuck yeah!
不可能 我们走路
No way. We walk.
-什么? -我们走
-What? -We walk.
小并不总是聪明
Small ain't always smart.
你可以帮忙 也可以看
You can help or you can watch.
这真蠢
This is fucking stupid.
这是该死的自♥由♥
This is fucking freedom.
打吧
Shit.
嘘
Shh.
这家伙在干什么?
The fuck is this guy at?
他可能在后门 看看吧
He might be by the back door. Check it out.
车回这里仍在运行
Car back here is still running.