在泛美休息室周围安装摄像机
And get cameras up and around the Pan-Am Lounge.
他在那里有个女朋友
He has a girlfriend there.
明白了
Got it.
你有几百个吗?
You have it in hundreds?
布朗人花本杰明
Brown people spend Benjamins,
棕色的人被跟踪
brown people get followed.
重量和焦炭一样多
Weighs as much as the coke.
你是对的
You about right.
20年代的一百万是110磅
A million in 20s is 110 pounds.
远离所有粪所
And stay away from all canines.
他们去库霍 因为每一美元流通都覆盖着可♥卡♥因♥原子
They go Cujo because every dollar in circulation is covered in cocaine atoms,
你们都在六个小袋子里拿到了5万张账单
and y'all got 50,000 of those bills in six small bags.
-我该怎么清洁它? -你不认识一个拥有脱衣舞俱乐部的人
-How do I clean it? -You don't know some dude who owns a strip club
-还是停车场? -这是七位数
-or a parking lot? -This is seven figures.
你用谁?
Who do you use?
七位或更多位的其他人都拥有谁
Who everybody else with seven or more digits does.
苏丹兄弟在肉包装命名阿迪
Sudanese brother over in the Meatpacking named Adi.
警♥察♥也是他是瑞士人
Cops, too. He's Switzerland.
那是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意味着他要拿30万
Means he's gonna take 300,000,
但他可以分拣银行账户 护照 不管你需要什么
but he can sort bank accounts, passports, whatever you need.
我听说了这个家伙独家
I heard about this dude. Exclusive.
他欠你钱?
He owe you money?
布♥什♥欠每个人钱
Bush owes everybody money.
是的?多少?
Yeah? How much?
$17 512 截至今天上午
$17,512, as of this morning.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我刚买♥♥了你的林肯
I just bought your Lincoln.
让我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
他们永远不会知道
They'll never know.
你再也见不到我了
You'll never see me again.
我保证
I promise.
是的 那是
Yeah, that's...
可能是雷蒙德·杰克逊
probably Raymond Jackson.
可能?
"Probably"?
因为他总是戴着恶魔面具?
Because he always wears a demon mask?
没有多少白人出生和长大的地方 我们在第二次世界大战的裂缝
Not many white dudes born and raised where we were during World War Crack.
好
Okay.
所以他是个硬汉
So he's a tough guy.
是的 和他一辈子的搏斗
Yeah, fighting his whole life.
当我们还是孩子的时候
When we were kids,
我看着他打败了一个成年男人
I watched him beat a grown man
踩在这个男孩阿维尔的运动鞋上
for stepping on this boy Arvell's sneakers.
这是在军队之前
This was before the army.
阿维尔?
Arvell?
谁是阿维尔?
Who's Arvell?
阿维尔·特鲁希略
Arvell Trujillo.
他和雷 他们联合起来
He and Ray, they joined up together.
他们只是一起做了所有的事情
They just did everything together.
车里还有谁?
Is that who else is in the car?
不
No.
阿维尔在阿富汗被炸了
Arvell was blown up in Afghanistan.
车里的另一个人
The other man in that car...
可能是阿维尔的弟弟 迈克尔
is probably Arvell's little brother, Michael.
因为雷现在保护他
Because Ray protects him now.
迈克尔很聪明 你知道吗?
Michael's smart, you know?
他可能是任何东西
He could have been anything
如果他刚出生在别的地方
if he'd have just been born somewhere else.
但是在阿维尔被杀之后
But after Arvell was killed,
迈克尔加入了
Michael joined up.
但我听说他袭击了一个中士
But I heard he attacked a sergeant.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-进来 -我们收到报告
-Come on in. -We are getting reports
出站入口 桥梁和隧♥道♥的巨大交通堵塞
of huge traffic jams at the outbound entrances, bridges, and tunnels.
今晚没人离开这个岛
No one is getting off this island tonight.
你引起了很大的轰动
You're causing quite a stir.
想屠♥杀♥七名警官
...wanted for the slaughter of seven officers
今晚在布鲁克林是雷蒙德·杰克逊和迈克尔·特鲁希略
in Brooklyn tonight are Raymond Jackson and Michael Trujillo.
杰克逊 32岁 暴♥力♥犯罪历史悠久
Jackson, at 32 years old, a long history of violent crime.
特鲁希略 26岁 也有一个广泛的说唱表
Trujillo, 26 years old, also with an extensive rap sheet.
两人都是退役军人
Both men are ex-military...
把你的包放在这儿
Put your bags in here.
特鲁希略被光荣地解雇了
Trujillo was dishonorably discharged.
他妈的
Fuck.
我们刚刚收到纽约警♥察♥局的声明
We're just getting a statement from the NYPD, just issued.
我们被告知受伤的警官 詹妮弗·蒙哥马利
We have been told that the injured officer, Jennifer Montgomery,
几分钟前被摘下生命支持 宣布死亡
was taken off life support and declared dead just minutes ago.
不想数呢?
Don't wanna count it?
没有人欺骗那些知道他们所有的钱在哪里的人
No one cheats the man who knows where all their money is.
不要关闭那个该死的保险箱
Do not close that fucking safe.
你到底在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
-我不买♥♥ -买♥♥什么?
-I don't buy it. -Buy what?
这家伙 这个地方
This guy, this place.
我们到底在哪里 迈克?
Where the fuck are we, Mike?
我们在做什么?这不是我们
What are we doing? This isn't us.
我们有一百万现金
We have a million in fucking cash.
你有没有想过我们会看到这个?
You ever think we'd see that?
你有没有想过阿维尔甚至梦见过这狗屎?
You ever think Arvell even dreamed of this shit?
现在我们要给他?那又怎样?
Now we're just gonna give it to him? Then what?
他会把它放在保险箱里
He's gonna put it in the fucking safe, type,
给我们一些该死的礼品卡?
and give us some fucking gift cards?
-那么容易吗? -布♥什♥知道这个家伙
-It's that easy? -Bush knew about this dude.
独家 记得吗?布♥什♥听说了他
"Exclusive," remember? Bush heard about him.
该死的托里亚诺就是这样开始的
Fucking Toriano's how all this started.
不 我们不要走开是这个开始
No, us not walking away is how this started.
听着 雷 我知道了这一切都没有任何意义
Look, Ray, I get it. None of this shit makes any sense.
这不像我们所知道的任何东西
It ain't like anything we've ever known.
但我不是没有计划B 我可以看到
But ain't no plan B I can see.
他们关闭了这个岛
They shut down the island.
我们不能带着100磅的脏钱到处跑
We can't run around with 100 pounds of stained cash.
他把钱放在离这儿很远的一些帐户里
He puts this money in some accounts somewhere far from here,
然后我们找出如何得到它以后
and then we figure out how to get to it later.
雷 放下来
Ray, put it down.
你操♥我♥们
You fuck us,
我会把你埋在你的立场上
and I will fucking bury you where you stand.
我需要一个该死的苏格兰威士忌
I need a fucking scotch.
我会把我们两个都倒
I'll pour us both one.
我们有火柴
We got a match.
我们被击中了
We got a hit.
布♥什♥在俱乐部
Bush is at the club.
在泛美运动会上对托里亚诺·布♥什♥的正 ID
Positive ID on Toriano Bush at the Pan-Am.
最近的单位 汇聚在泛美休息室
Closest units, converge on the Pan-Am Lounge.
托里亚诺·布♥什♥在里面
Toriano Bush inside.
呆在出口上
Stay on the exits.
没有人进入 直到我到达那里
Nobody enters until I get there.
不 不!听我说 宝贝
No, no! Listen to me, baby.
警方!放下!
Police! Drop it!
-布♥什♥! -滚回去!
-Bush! -Get the fuck back!
-嘿 滚回去! -我是EMT
-Hey, get the fuck back! -I'm an EMT.
我不在乎!把该死的拿回来!
I don't give a shit! Get the fuck back!
让开 滚出去!
Out of the way. Get out of the way!
看着它 看它 看它
Watch it, watch it, watch it.
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥ 移♥动♥!
Move, move, move!
来吧 安德烈接你的电♥话♥
Come on, Andre. Answer your fucking phone.
这是什么鬼是什么?
What the fuck is this?
嘿!
Hey!
-我没说等吗? -我们不服从了
-Didn't I say wait? -We disobeyed.
-你违抗了? -他没有杀你的兄弟
-You disobeyed? -He didn't kill one of your brothers.
如果我要让他逃脱
So fuck if I'm gonna let him get away with...