你是什么 傻子?他没有杀任何人!
What are you, fucking stupid? He didn't kill anybody!
他本可以带我们去的两个!
He could have led us to the two who did!
我们大喊大叫 他拉 我们开枪了
We yelled. He pulled. We shot.
故事的结尾 一个下来 两个去
End of story. One down, two to go.
那可是胡扯!
That's fucking bullshit!
说 一个人谁帮助侧片
Says the side piece of a man who helped
该死的警♥察♥杀手!
fucking cop killers!
你今晚喝了几杯?
How many drinks you have tonight?
嘿 别做你现在做的事
Hey, don't do what you're doing right now.
把你的手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me.
不!
No!
什么?什么?
What? What?
警官 把他们弄出去我们走吧
Officer, get them the fuck out of here. Let's go.
你说布♥什♥拉了
You said Bush pulled.
拉什么?
Pulled what?
一个该死的 38?
A fucking .38?
另外两支被压制的冲♥锋♥枪♥
The other two got suppressed submachine guns,
布♥什♥还带着一块你只在冰♥毒♥瘾君子的手套箱里看到的
and Bush was carrying a piece you only ever see in a meth addict's glove box...
或是胖警♥察♥的脚踝皮套
or a fat cop's ankle holster.
嘿 哦 哦
Hey, whoa, whoa.
那是谁 LMSI?
Who was that, LMSI?
保姆 对不起 我的小女儿
Nanny. Sorry. My little girl's...
一切都好吗?
Is everything all right?
不 不过我们会没事的
No, but we'll be fine.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the fuck is going on here?
这正是我想弄清楚的
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
巴哈马适合你的肤色
Bahamas is right for your skin color.
你会经过迈阿密的
You'll go via Miami.
三百二十六个短
Three hundred twenty-six is short.
其余的是现金
The rest is cash.
你现在是克里斯托弗·詹姆斯
You are now Christopher James.
雷 你的新名字是威廉·辛普森
And, Ray, your new name is William Simpson.
乘坐单独的巴士到迈阿密
Take separate buses to Miami.
小哈瓦那有个叫斯威夫特的人
There's a man named Swift in Little Havana.
他在弗拉格勒街和27街的拐角处经营一家酒吧
He runs a bar at the corner of Flagler and 27th Street.
他还卖♥♥护照 他们会在你的新名字下面
He also sells passports. They'll be under your new names.
然后 您将支付现金租船到拿骚
Then you will pay cash for a charter boat to Nassau.
门后面有一个滑雪靴包和背包
There is a ski boot bag and backpack behind that door.
我会在每个
I'll put 15 in each...
那是什么?
What was that?
听起来就是这样
It's exactly what it sounds like.
无论谁在我家门前 你等着 你想想
Whoever is at my door, you wait and you think.
纽约 警♥察♥局!开门!
NYPD! Open up!
你来自哪一区?
What precinct are you from?
因为我会有你的
Because I'll have your fucking...
去!
Going in!
擦
Fuck!
你们两个最好不要搞砸了
You two better not have fucked up.
我们好吗?
Are we good?
这是我的案子吗 上尉?
Is this my case, Captain?
这是所有手在甲板上 但你领先
This is all hands on deck, but you're lead.
应该有人告诉他们
Someone should tell them.
看 他们很生气
Look, they're angry.
他们很痛苦
They're in pain.
布奇科和他的妻子与詹妮弗·蒙哥马利关系密切
Butchco and his wife were close with Jennifer Montgomery.
她没来他们刚拔掉插头
She didn't make it. They just pulled the plug.
10 -13 我们需要备份!
10-13, we need backup!
这是凯莉!
This is Kelly!
我们在第九和第十三 开枪!10 -13!
We're on Ninth and 13th, shots fired! 10-13!
第九和第十三名!嫌犯特鲁希略和杰克逊在这里!
Ninth and 13th! Suspects Trujillo and Jackson here!
凯莉怎么找到的?
How the fuck did Kelly find them?
我什么也看不见
I can't see anything.
我看不见
I can't fucking see.
我们没有把你搞砸了我发誓
We didn't fuck you over, man. I swear.
把枪放进嘴里 你们这些混♥蛋♥!
Put those guns in your mouths, you motherfuckers!
妈的8-5
Fucking 8-5.
什么?
What?
把枪扔下去
Throw your guns down,
你们这些混♥蛋♥!
you motherfuckers!
是他的拇指驱动器
It's his thumb drives.
拇指驱动器!
The thumb drives!
这是什么?
What is it?
-酷汉德 -嗯?
-"Coolhand." -Huh?
酷手 一个字 小写
"Coolhand," one word, lowercase.
拿猎枪拿猎枪!
Get the shotgun. Get the shotgun!
我们得动
We gotta fucking move.
所有单位 嫌疑人都是步行90Z!
All units, suspects are 90Z on foot!
-就在那儿别叫它 -第九和第十三的维吉里多
-Right there. Don't call it in. -Vicinity of Ninth and 13th.
是我们的
They're ours.
我们得分手
We gotta split up.
如果我们在一起 我们很容易追踪
We're too easy to track if we're together.
不 不可能 伙计你需要帮助
No. No way, man. You need help.
低头 眼睛向上
Head down, eyes up.
我会在迈阿密见你的
I'll see you in Miami.
去!
Go!
好
Okay.
他不喜欢我
He ain't like me.
他不喜欢我
He ain't like me.
迈克
Mike.
他不喜欢我
He ain't like me.
雷死了吗?
Is Ray dead?
希望如此
I hope so.
迈克尔?
Michael?
他死了吗?
Is he dead?
是的
Yes.
停止行走
Stop walking.
你一枪一枪就打中了拿去吧
You got a clear shot. Take it.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你很幸运
You got lucky.
是的
Yeah.
比他刚刚谋杀的平民还幸运
Luckier than the civilian he just murdered.
再加到警♥察♥名单上
Add that to the list of cops.
雷死了 有多少尸体堆在你们身上?
How many bodies stacked up against you now that Ray is dead?
-别想进入我的脑海 好吗? -简单的事实 迈克尔
-Don't try and get into my head, okay? -Simple truths, Michael.
别用我的名字!
And don't use my name!
开枪!
Take the shot!
别走!
Stop fucking walking!
我想大部分的混乱都是他的
I think most of this mess is his.
但是你现在深陷其中了 迈克尔
But you're balls-deep in it now, Michael.
对于像雷这样的人 我是自然的原因
For guys like Ray, I'm natural causes.
那你呢?
But what about you?
你知道像雷这样的人吗?
Fuck you know about guys like Ray, huh?
你知道像我这样的人吗?
Fuck you know about guys like me?
看过你的记录了
Saw your records.
海洋 试图把你哥哥送到一个盒子里回家后 他试图追随你哥哥的脚步
Marine. Tried to follow in your brother's footsteps after he got sent home in a box.
但是你 不光彩地出院
But you... dishonorably discharged.
违抗 命令
Insubordination.
我明白了
I get it.
我们中的一些人是杀手 迈克尔
Some of us are killers, Michael.
但是你 我想你最不想的就是无缘无故地生活
But you, I think the last thing you want is to take a life for no reason.
你怎么知道的?
And how you know that, huh?
因为你现在已经杀了她
Because you would have killed her by now.
射他!
Shoot him!
-不! -开枪打他!
-No! -Fucking shoot him!
迈克尔想谈谈
Michael wants to talk.
来吧 迈克尔我们来谈谈
So, come on, Michael. Let's talk.
他想说话 告诉他不要用枪指着我的头 安德烈
He wants to talk, tell him to do it without a gun to my fucking head, Andre.
伯恩斯 冷静点
Burns, be cool.
这很酷
This is fucking cool.
给我一点
Just give me a second here.