剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
You're backing down. You're moving backwards.
天呐 各位
Oh, my God. Guys!
-我一步都没动过 -够了 留着明天再打吧
-I'd never move! -Enough! Save it for tomorrow.
不好意思 留着什么明天再打
I'm sorry. Save what for tomorrow?
我们不是在内讧吧 对不对
Because we're not hunting each other, right?
听着
Listen.
我们应该团结一心
We may very well band together
一起逃出这个岛
and fight our way off this island.
但现在看来 我们就快在压力下崩溃
But it's more likely we're gonna crack under pressure
开始互相残杀了
and kill each other.
-什么 -你这是什么意思
- What! - What are you talking about?!
无论如何 我们都需要补充能量
Either way, we're gonna need fuel.
所以 随便选什么吧
So just pick a meal.
所以你认为你可以杀了我们 我们可是你的朋友
So you think you could actually kill us, your friends?
不 凯伦
No, Karen.
在你开口之前 我希望你花点...
Before you say anything, I want you to take...
-我可以 -花点时间
-Yes, I could. -A beat!
-我的老天 -花点时间考虑 凯伦
- Oh, my God! - Take a beat, Karen!
这一点也不公平 她活象是韦恩·格雷茨基[加拿大冰球明星]
It's not even fair! She's like the Wayne Gretzky of murder.
而我们根本连滑冰都不会
And we don't even know how to ice skate.
只会带着冰冻的鸡鸡
We're just gonna be flopping around
到处乱撞
with our cold dicks!
你怎么能猎杀我们
How could you hunt us?
这个嘛 很简单 真的
Well, it's very simple, really.
为了回到安东尼和姑娘们身边 我会不惜一切代价
I'll do anything to get back to Anthony and the girls.
什么
What?
安东尼和姑娘们是谁
Who are Anthony and the girls?
我的丈夫和女儿 莉迪亚和埃莉诺
My husband and my daughters, Lydia and Eleanor.
你居然是异性恋
You're straight?
我已经有家庭了
You have a family?!
当然 我已经到了生育年龄
Of course. I'm of breeding age.
简直无法相信
I can't believe this.
我们已经亲热过了
We stuck our sex junk into each other.
-什么 -那又怎样
- What?! - So what?
那又怎样 你已经结婚了
So what?! You're married!
你欺骗了我 你是个骗子
You lied to me. You're a liar.
就像金·凯瑞在那部电影说的 "我无法停止欺骗"
Like Jim Carrey in that movie... "I Can't Stop Fibbing Man."
什么 好象是部新西兰电影吧
What? Maybe it was the New Zealand title.
婚姻是一种神圣的承诺
Marriage is a holy commitment.
-阿门 -你不能把它想他妈脏抹布一样
-Amen. -You can't just toss it aside
扔到一边
like a dirty rag.
阿门
Amen?
我跟前妻结婚以后
I would never have cheated on my ex-wife
从来没欺骗过她
when I was married to her.
但现在我感觉恶心
Now I just feel disgusting!
等等 你结过婚
Wait. You were married?
是的 结过
Yes, I was married.
你们才不在乎呢 你们都不
Not that you'd care, any of you,
谁会关心史蒂夫的事呢
'cause none of you give a shit about Steve!
那么
Well, mm.
你们先是说 "噢 史蒂夫好奇怪"
First it's all, "Oh, Steve's weird."
然后就是 "噢 史蒂夫是个杀人犯"
Yeah. And then it's like, "Oh, Steve's a murderer!"
-就是这样 -没错
- You are, yeah. - Yeah.
现在又说 "史蒂夫的绝食抗♥议♥太愚蠢"
And now, "Steve's hunger strike is stupid!"
好吧 老兄 你放松好吗 你现在的行为太疯狂了
Okay, pal. Just kind of relax, 'cause you're acting insane.
这叫疯狂吗 我可不这么认为
Oh, this is insane, is it? I don't think so.
你们还没有见过什么是疯狂 这才是疯狂
You haven't seen insane yet. This is insane!
不要 不要 不要
No, no, no, no!
那个桶是干净的
That was the clean one!
晚安 宝贝
Good night, sweethearts!
快停下
Stop!
你还好吗 杰丝
You okay, Jess?
不 我不好
No! I'm not okay.
我刚刚在这个小岛上醒来 明天就会死
I just woke up on this island, and I'm gonna die tomorrow,
现在每个人都在不停尖叫
and now everyone won't stop screaming.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我现在又累又饿
I'm just, like, really tired and really hungry.
你知道吗
You know what?
杰丝受了很多苦
After all Jess has been through,
也许我们该让她来决定吃什么
maybe we should just let her choose what to eat.
让她来决定 对
Let her choose what to eat, yep.
我也这么说了 所以 如果你觉得那样很体贴
I said it, too, so if you thought that was sweet,
那我就很体贴
I was sweet, too.
-这主意太好了 派克 -还有托德
- That's a great idea, Pack. - And Todd.
杰丝 你想吃什么
Jess, what do you want?
-那...你们想吃什么 -不会吧
-Well... - What do you guys want? - Oh, no.
-干嘛啦 -我不知道
- Oh, no. - I don't know!
你一定得选一个
You have to pick it.
我们就差那么一点
Ugh, we were so close!
操♥他♥妈♥的 知道吗 我想吃正常的食物
Screw it! You know what? I need comfort food.
我们就...我们就来点传统的
Let's just... Let's just have
燕麦片和鳟鱼吧
the old classic oatmeal and trout.
燕麦片和鳟鱼
Oatmeal and trout?!
不如...吃鸡♥吧♥
How about... How about chicken?
谁都爱吃鸡 对吧 你说呢 弗洛伦斯
Everybody loves chicken, right? I'm sorry. Flo?
我同意 我愿意为了结束争吵而做出妥协
Fine with me. I'm willing to compromise just to finish this.
好吧 那我们要什么样的鸡
All right, so, what kind of chicken do we want?
要鸡块 鸡翅 还是香烧鸡柳
Do we want nuggs? Do we want wings? Tikka masala?
简单点...就烤鸡♥吧♥ 怎么样
Let's keep it simple... Grilled chicken, huh?
那炸鸡怎么样 比如百福餐厅的炸鸡
Oh, oh, what about fried, right? Like Momofuku-good fried?
-好的呀 -行
- Mmm. Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
最后投一次票
One final vote.
选烤鸡还是炸鸡
Grilled or fried chicken,
然后就决定了 好吗
and then we're done, okay?
欧文 烤鸡还是炸鸡
Owen, grilled or fried?
随便吧 我无所谓
Whichever. I don't care.
你必须选一个 要投票的
You have to care. It's for the vote.
-随便选一个 -这重要吗
- Just pick one. - What does it matter?
反正都一样 都是鸡肉
It's the same thing either way. It's chicken.
就像民♥主♥党和共和党
It's like Democrats or Republicans.
民♥主♥党和共和党可不是一回事
Democrats and Republicans are not the same thing.
-怎么不是 -好了 伙计们 也许我们不应该谈论政♥治♥
- Yeah, they are. - Okay, guys, maybe we shouldn't talk about politics?
不管怎样 二者都是统治一切的上层阶级
Either way, it's the upper class that's ruling everything.
我意思是 如果你不认为
I mean, if you don't think
我们生活在寡头统治之下
that we're living in an oligarchy,
那你就该醒醒了
you need to wake up.
-那你投哪个 -噢 我谁也不投
- So which way do you vote? - Oh, I don't vote.
什么
What?!
所以 你从不投票 从不吗
So, you've never voted, like, ever?
-不投 -甚至都没投给奥巴马吗
- Uh, no. - Not even for Obama?
噢 天啊 不可理喻
Oh, my God. This is bonkers.
你这个疯子 这简直不可思议
You're bonkers! This is crazy!
我真的不明白这有什么大不了
I really don't see what the big deal is.
显然你不明白
Clearly you don't.
好吧 就算整个系统
Okay, even if the whole system
没被银行操控...
wasn't rigged for the banks...
可事实相反... 就一票而已
Which it is... It's just one vote.
反正都没什么影响
It doesn't make a difference either way.
每一票都重要 这就是民♥主♥的关键所在
Every vote matters. That's the whole point of democracy.
好吧 我来问你一个问题
Okay. I have a question for you.
-呃 它是软的吗 -什么是软的
- Um, is it soft? - Is what soft?
蒙住你眼睛的羊毛[出自羊毛战记 暗指被蒙蔽]
The wool that's been pulled over your eyes!
好了 好了 我提议我们换个话题
Okay, okay. I vote we change the subject.
明白了吗 我们吃鸡怎么样
Right, get it? So, uh, chicken, huh?
-我超喜欢... -嘘
- I love... - Shh!
那地方选举呢
What about local elections?
你的一票将决定你们当地的税收流向
Your one vote could decide where your local taxes go.
你想过这一点吗 还是你太自私想不到
Have you thought about that, or are you too selfish?
你又错了 我不交地税
Wrong again. I don't pay local taxes.
你当然交了 我们都交地税
Yes, you do. We all do.
如果住在面包车里就不用交
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表