剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
We all made it back together!
好吧...大家都在 除了史蒂夫
Well... everyone but Steve.
看
Look!
对不起 我还以为这样他真能回来
Sorry. I thought that might work.
是啊 他死了 死得透透的了
Yeah, no, he's dead. He's definitely dead.
玛莎 你看到他们了吗
Martha, do you have eyes on them?
快回答 玛莎
Come in, Martha!
-该死的女人 -我不知道 迪克
-Damn that woman. -I don't know, Dec.
没有了手镯管制他们
Without those bracelets to keep 'em in line,
情况很快就会变得一团糟
things could get FUBAR real fast.
是啊 也许我们该结束游戏 尽快坐直升机离开这里
Yeah, maybe we should just cut and run and chopper out of here.
那我要先切掉你的小♥弟♥弟♥
I would sooner chop your cock off.
你希望这样吗 埃罗尔
Would you like that, Errol?
你想变成太监吗
Would you like a chopped cock?
-不想 -很好
-No. -Splendid.
那我们哪儿都不去
Then we're not going anywhere.
你去启动备用发电机 然后我们会找到他们的
You'll fire up the backup generator, and then we will find them.
他们现在人多势众
There's, like, a dozen of them now.
-我觉得我们至少应该通过电台再多叫些人来 -不行
-I feel like we should at least radio for some more mus... - No!
不可以
No.
我们是猎人
We are Hunters.
我们要把他们当做普通粪便一样打死
And we will hunt them down like the common turds they are.
你真的捕猎过"粪便"吗
Do you really "hunt" a turd?
快闭嘴 要不然他会切下你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Shut up or he'll chop our cocks off.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
只有他们...
The only cries for help...
...才会开口叫救命
...will be coming from them.
这些混♥蛋♥让我们受的苦
For what these punks put us through,
我建议我们奉还给他们
I say we bring the fight to them.
用什么打 他们有枪
With what? They have guns.
我们也有
Yeah, so do we.
我的手臂算两把
Two of 'em.
不对 这条手臂是火箭筒
No, this one's a bazooka.
要是史蒂夫在这里 他一定会说
I feel like if Steve was here, he'd be like,
"带我去找迪克兰 剩下的交给我"
"Get me to Declan. I'll handle the rest."
或者是 "把迪克兰留给我"
Or be like, "Save Declan for me!"
"我们把意大利调味饭放在上面吧"
"Let's put risotto on it."
"我要杀了你 迪克兰"
"...and I'm going to kill you, Declan."
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
史蒂夫侦查完迪克兰的房♥子回来以后
When Steve came back from Declan's study,
他不是说过那里有个无线电吗
didn't he say there was a radio in there?
哦 是的 没错
Oh, nelly. Yeah, there is.
那晚我们在迪克兰的房♥间里喝酒的时候看到的
We saw it the night we were hangin' out with Declan.
是的 托德还问用那个是不是能联络到斯特恩
Yeah. Todd asked if it gets Stern.
霍华德·斯特恩 美国编剧 制片 演员 导演 广播节目"霍华德·斯特恩秀"的主持人
我是在开玩笑 老兄 盖瑞·德尔·阿巴特
I was joking, dude. Bababooey.
Bababooey是斯特恩秀的制片人盖瑞·德尔·阿巴特的外号♥
没错 要是我们能搞到无线电 就能打电♥话♥求救了
Okay, if we can get to that radio, then we can call for help.
是啊 可这又回到了老问题上 我们进不去
Yeah, but then we have the same problem of getting in.
他们有枪
They have guns.
玛莎 你看到他们了吗
Martha, do you have eyes on them?
快回答 玛莎
Come in, Martha.
-所以 要是我们能... -那他们就都会离开...
- So, if we could just... - And then they would all go...
我们就可以长驱直入
And we just walk in!
什么 你们到底在说什么
What? What are we talking about?
好了 玛莎
All right, "Martha."
我们这么办
Here's how it's gonna go down.
你打开步话机
You're gonna get on this walkie,
然后告诉迪克兰 你发现我们都被困在了发电站里
and you're gonna tell Declan you found us all barricaded at the power station!
然后你让他们都出来帮你
And then you're gonna ask all of them to come down to back you up.
只要他们一走出房♥子
Once they get out of the mansion,
我们就能溜进去了 懂了吗
we can slip right in. Got it?!
嘿 只有我们能吐痰
Hey, spitting is our thing!
听着 要么你主动说 要么我们逼你说
Listen. You either do it, or we're gonna make you do it.
那你就逼我试试啊 混♥蛋♥
Then make me, motherfucker.
好吧 只能逼你说了
Fine. We'll make you.
我该怎么办
How do I do that?
我怎么知道
I don't know.
我告诉你该怎么办
I'll tell you how.
这不会害死她 对吧
This isn't gonna kill her, right?
什么 这种小电池吗 才不会
What, this little battery? Nah.
至少我认为不会
At least, I don't think so.
我向上帝发誓 玛莎 我们要动手了
I swear to God, Martha, we'll do it.
你电击我们 我们电击回来
You shocked us, we'll shock you.
以牙还牙
Tit for tat.
那你干脆把这个连到我的乳♥头♥上
Why don't you connect it to my tit?
至少我能得到点什么[快♥感♥]
At least I'll get a little something.
-天啊 -好吧 玛莎
- Jesus... - All right, Martha.
这是你最后的机会了
This is your last chance, huh?
开始吧
Okay.
怎么回事
What?
你们这些人真是可怜
You people are pathetic.
也许...也许我该加多点油门
Maybe... Maybe I should give it a little bit more juice?
快把她电飞 老兄
Blast her, dude.
可能挂上了档
May have knocked it into gear.
他们离这里肯定不远
Oh, they can't be far from here.
他们肯定穿过了...
They must've gone through...
玛莎
Martha!
天啊 老天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God!
这群野人都对你做了什么
What have those savages done to you?
噢... 噢 玛莎
Oh... Oh, Martha.
迪克兰 对于你的女佣 我们深表歉意
We're sorry about your maid, Declan.
她是我老婆
She was my wife.
什么
What?
我们俩想努力保持自己的职业形象
We tried to keep up professional appearances.
但是 对你们来说肯定很明显
But it must've been so obvious to you.
-呃... -玛莎 去煎牡蛎 赶快
- Uh... - Martha, go fry up some oysters, chop chop!
噢 天啊 这女人
Along. Oh, Jesus, woman.
赶快过去 把这个切特找出来
Get down there now. Find this Chet.
做好你的工作 把他们找出来
Do your bloody job and find them!
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 太明显了
Yeah, pretty obvious.
那边
That way.
我要取他们的狗命
I want them dead.
-你说这不会要她的命 -我可没说这样不会
- You said it wasn't gonna kill her! - Not like that!
好吧 大家... 大家冷静
Okay, let's... let's everyone try and calm down.
我没法冷静
I can't calm down!
我们刚刚看到一个女人被 "蠢蛋搞怪秀的方式" 拖死了
We just saw a lady get "Jackass'd" to death!
好吧 我同意 这是我见过的最糟糕的事
Okay, granted, that was the worst thing I have ever seen,
可我们还有时间想出第二个计划 对吧
but there's still time to come up with a Plan B, right?
这群有钱人不知道我们在哪里...
The rich don't know where we are...
-天杀的 兄弟 -我们走之字形 他们就瞄不准了
- The hell, dude?! - Zig-zag so they can't aim!
好主意 是的 大伙儿走之字形
Good idea! Yeah, yeah! Everybody zig-zag!!
噢 妈蛋
Aw, shit!
让他们逃了
They got away!
他们在走之字形
I mean, they were zig-zagging.
我们该怎么办
What were we supposed to do?
分开行动
Split up.
我们要把他们找出来
We'll run them down.
-我们这样逃不掉的 -什么
- We're not gonna make it like this. - What?
别管我 别管我
Leave me. Leave me.
我会尽量拖住他们
I'll hold them back as long as I can.
凯伦 不行
Karen, no!
我们要把你带回你的家人身边
We have to get you back to your family.
你也是我的家人
You're my family, too.
好了 凯伦 你说的对 宝贝 我们逃吧
Well, Karen, it's been real. Babe, let's shag ass.
托德 不行
Todd, no.
我们留下来抗争
We stay and fight.
该死 你真有自信
Goddamn, you're confident.
太性感了
It is so hot.
我们可以在仓库把他甩掉
We can lose him in the warehouse!
-要往哪边走 -这边
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表