剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
right into this bush.
他躺在那里 他怕的是这个岛上的一个男人
He laid here, terrified of the one man on this island
一个有能力杀死他的男人...
that was capable of killing him...
史蒂夫
"Steve."
史蒂夫
Steve.
他就是那时候吓得把屎拉在他的灌木裤里了
That's when he shit his bush pants.
他的什么
His what?
-灌木裤 -灌木裤是什么鬼
-Bush pants. -What are "Bush pants"?
想象一条裤子 再想象两株灌木
Imagine a pair of pants, and then imagine two bushes.
现在把裤子从你脑海里抹去
Now, get rid of the pants from your memory,
然后把两株灌木替换到裤子原先的地方
reposition those bushes where your pants would be,
所以 他穿着的就是 两株灌木
so he's wearing two -- two bushes.
灌木裤
Bush pants.
你刚才不是说他穿着套装吗
I thought you said he was wearing a suit.
灌木套装 好吗
A bush suit! Yeah!
用小树枝和灌木做的
Made out of twigs and bushes!
天然的 全天然着装
Nature! Nature wear!
天呐 只管跟上我就对了
Jesus, just keep up with me!
快点
Come on.
你确定史蒂夫真的看到有人吗
Are we sure Steve actually saw someone?
不 并不确定
No. No, we are not.
好吧
Okay.
呃 你们先走 我会跟上的
Uh, you guys go ahead. I'll catch up.
我得尿尿 用我的鸡鸡
I gotta pee, with my penis.
噢 天啊
Oh, my God.
你们这些蠢货
You're stupid assholes.
好吧 地雷侧边上总是会有一个检修孔
Okay. Now there's always some type of access panel on the side.
你看到检修孔了吗
Do you see a panel?
嗯 还真有
Yeah, actually.
我猜面板是用四个平头螺丝固定的
I take it it's fastened with, what, four screws,
四个角上每角一个 对吗
all flathead, one in each corner?
是的 一点也没错
Yeah. That's exactly right.
你看过多少动作电影啊
How many action movies have you seen?
全看过
All of them.
现在我们需要工具把螺丝拧出来
Now, we need to something to unscrew it with.
我来吧
I'll do it.
-小心 -我知道
-Easy. -I got it.
-小心点 -说了我知道
-Easy. -I got it!
抱歉 我汗津津的手指活像香肠
Sorry I've got these sweaty little sausage fingers
没法跟格温仙女一样的手指比
and not delicate fairy hands like Gwen.
谁
Who?
格温 你老婆 丹尼梦到的那个
Gwen! You wife? From Danny's dream?
那只是个梦 我从来都不认识什么格温
That's a dream. I don't even know a Gwen.
你跟她熟到 已经一起生了两个孩子了 好吗
You know her well enough to put two kids in her, okay?
我们真的要讨论这些吗
Is this really a conversation that we're having?
-是啊 就是要讨论 -我根本就不知道你在说些什么
-Yeah, it is. -I don't even know what you're talking about.
-你伤害了我的感情 -两位 两位
-It hurt my feelings. -Guys, guys.
我还踩在地雷上呢
I'm standing on a bomb.
-抱歉 继续吧 -不好意思
- Sorry. Okay. Go ahead. - Sorry.
好了 把面板取下来以后
All right. Now, once you get that panel off,
你会看到三根电线 红色 蓝色 绿色
you're gonna see three wires -- red, blue, and green.
你要剪断红色那根
You're gonna want to cut the red wire.
永远都是剪红色那根 明白吗
Always cut the red wire. Got it?
就快追上了
We're closing in.
天呐 又来了
Oh, my God. Again?
真是够了
Enough!
史蒂夫 我们已经追了好几个小时了
Steve, we've been out here for hours.
你到底在干什么
What are you doing?
我在追踪
I'm tracking.
不 你不是在追踪 你是在舔棍子
No, you're not. You're licking sticks.
老兄 面对现实吧 这里根本一个人也没有
Dude, face it -- there's no one out here.
我知道自己看见了什么
I know what I saw.
我看见一个人 那个人就像一株灌木
I saw a man, and that man was a bush.
那肯定是我 看这里 我就是灌木
Oh, it must have been me, 'cause, here, look, I'm in a bush.
噢 我就是史蒂夫看到的人
Oh, ho, I'm the guy that Steve saw.
我们要是想救丹尼的话
If we want to help Danny,
找到其他人的最好办法就是到高处去
the best way to find someone is to get to high ground.
这一点我得同意凯伦
I got to agree with Karen on this one.
好吗 第一优先是救丹尼
Okay, priority one is Danny.
听着 伙计们 如果我们不互相照应
Look, guys, if we're not looking out for each other,
如果我们不互相帮助
if we're not helping one another,
那我们到底在做什么 你们说呢
then what are we even doing, you know?
你刚才吃东西了吗
Did you just eat something?
你说啥
What?
我 我吃东西了吗
Did I -- Did I eat something?
是吗 你觉得我有食物
Really? You think that I got food
会不带回来和大家一起分享吗
and just wouldn't bring it back and share it with you guys?
哇
Wow.
你知道吗 凯伦
You know what, Karen?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself!
因为你认为我会背弃我最好的朋友们
For thinking I would ever turn my back on my best friends!
你满嘴都是浆果渍
You've got berry stains all over your mouth.
食物不够分享 懂了吗 伙计们
There just wasn't enough to share, okay, you guys?
你个烂人
You shit.
-你在耍我吗 -你们都应该感谢我
-Are you kidding me? -You guys should be thanking me,
好吗 因为这些浆果让我感觉怪怪的
okay, 'cause these berries are making me feel very weird.
我的手直冒汗
I mean, my hands are all sweaty,
我全身都在发冷
and my entire body's getting chills --
够了
Enough!
这才是在浪费时间
This is the waste of time.
灌木人要逃脱了
The Bush Man's getting away.
这里连个屁都没有
There's no one out here!
这里有人
There's someone here.
我早告诉你了 你个软柿子
I told you so, you flabby piece of shit.
闭嘴 你个新西兰傻♥逼♥
Shut up, you Kiwi turd.
好吧 有不同深浅的红色吗
Okay, well, are there any other shades of red
比 "消防车" 或者 "梅洛" 色
like a "Fire truck" Or a "Merlot"?
没有 兄弟 都是同一个红色
No, dude. They're all the same color red,
而且大概有上百根线
and there's like a hundred of them.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 选一根
Okay. Pick one.
什么 说啥 没门
What? What? No way.
随便选一根剪掉
Just pick a wire and cut it.
我才不会随便选一根线
I'm not gonna randomly just pick a wire.
你丫快选一根 快点
Pick a wire! Do it!
快选一根 欧文 快点剪
Pick a wire right now, Owen! Get in there!
好吧 我选一根
Okay, fine! I'll just pick one.
-如果你的腿被炸飞了... -为什么我们都在吼
-And if your leg blows up -- - Why are we all yelling?!
-随便选一根 快点 快选 别磨叽 -我选一根
- Just pick a wire! Come on! Do it! Now! - I'll pick a wire!
噢 成了 太好了
Oh! Yes! Yes!
它没爆♥炸♥ 我们成功了
It worked! We did it!
噢
Oh!
为什么有哔哔声
Why is it beeping?
你们俩快跑 快
You two get out of here. Go!
不行 我们不会把你丢在这里 兄弟
No. We're not gonna leave you here, man.
快跑 你还不懂吗
Just go! Don't you get it?
-我从来都没喜欢过你 -啥
- I never liked you. - What?
你个白♥痴♥ 蠢驴
You're a nerd, a dork.
我和你待一块儿 是因为我可怜你 白♥痴♥
I only hung out with you because I felt bad for you, dweeb.
-好了 我知道你在激将 -噢 是吗
- Okay, I see what you're doing. - Oh, do you?
因为你很聪明 有空乘学位吗
Because you're so smart with your flight attendant degree?
你毕业了吗 你个废物
Did you even finish school, you loser?
-嘿 放轻松 -好了 这太过了
- Hey, easy! - Okay, sorry. That got mean.
听着 我不会丢下你
Listen, I'm not gonna leave you.
我真蠢 冲到这里来
I was so stupid walking up here.
为什么我要以为自己能救所有人
Why did I think I could save everybody?
你至少试了
At least you tried.
而我建议大家什么也不做
I mean, I suggested that we literally do nothing.
现在我很生气 因为我感觉
And now I'm all worked up because I feel like
我要失去你们俩了
I'm gonna lose you two guys,
然后就只剩下我和...
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表