剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
我试着在用象棋打比方
I was trying to use chess as a metaphor!
打什么比方
A metaphor for what?
告诉你我已经下了相当大的赌注
To tell you that I have placed a sizable bet
赌你会在猎杀比赛中胜出
on you winning The Hunt.
我想给你一个优势
I was trying to give you an edge.
你凭什么觉得我想帮你
What makes you think I want to help you?
因为你想杀了我
Because you want to kill me,
你唯一有可能杀我的办法就是
and the only way you're ever gonna get close enough
在猎杀比赛中胜出
is if you win The Hunt.
我们猎杀赢家
We hunt the winner.
守卫 把他带走好吗
Guard! Could you please take him away?
你过着完美的生活
You have, like, the perfect life.
嘿 杰丝 我有些话想对你说
Hey, Jess, I want to say something to you.
噢 这次又想说什么
Ugh. What is it now?
开始 丹尼
Hit it, Danny.
1 2 3 1 2
One, two, three, one, two.
♪ 吧嗒嗒 嗒嗒嗒嗒 嗒嗒♪
♪ Ba-da-da, da-da-da-da, da-da ♪
♪ 吧呀呀 ♪
♪ Ba-ya-ya ♪
♪ 海上 曾经孤立着一座 ♪
♪ There used to be a greying tower ♪
♪ 发灰的塔 ♪
♪ Alone on the sea ♪
♪ 你则是我黑暗内心中的那盏明灯 ♪
♪ You became the light to the dark side of me ♪
♪ 爱情仍然是一剂令人兴奋的毒品 而不是普通的药♪
♪ Love remains a drug that's the high, not the pill ♪
♪ 但你知道吗 知道吗 ♪
♪ But did you know Know ♪
♪ 飘雪时 雪 ♪
♪ That when it snows Snows ♪
♪ 我会睁大双眼 ♪
♪ My eyes become wide ♪
♪ 我会看见你闪耀的光芒 ♪
♪ And the light that you shine can be see-ee-n? ♪
♪ 宝贝 ♪
♪ Baby! ♪
♪ 我将你比作吻... ♪
♪ I compare you to a kiss... ♪
-好吧 谢谢 -啥 怎么了
- Okay. Thank you. - Yeah? What?
-你不用唱了 -噢 真好
- You can stop now. - Oh. Nice.
这有用吗 你记得我吗
Did it work? Do you remember me?
不记得
No.
但这真的很感人
But this is really sweet.
但我还是不认识你
But I still don't know who you are.
我连自己是谁都不知道
I don't even know who I am.
我只知道... 我不能做你的妻子
I just know that... I can't be your wife.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
今天或许是我尝试争取你
I guess today's the first day
回到我身边的第一天
of me trying to win you back.
好的
Cool.
非常好
It's the coolest.
再见
See ya.
嘿 伙计 你尽力了
Hey, man, you did everything you could.
噢 那顶酷帽子不该你戴
Oh! You don't deserve that cool hat!
斯蒂夫 怎么回事
Steve, what happened?
呃 没什么
Well, nothing much.
他只想让我玩他编造的愚蠢游戏
He just wanted me to play this stupid game that he made up.
游戏里有一个国王 一个王后和一些骑士
It's about a king and a boobless queen and some horse people.
你是说象棋吗 噢 天啊
Do you mean chess? Oh, my God.
伙计们 你们知道吗
Guys, did you even know
我在高中时是象棋比赛的州冠军吗
that I was the chess state champion in high school?
应该我去那里的
It should have been me in there.
但是你能偷到它吗
But would you have been able to swipe this?
那是什么
What is that?
这是游戏里的牧师
It's a priest character from the game.
-你是说象吗 -呃 是的 管它叫啥
- You mean a bishop? - Well, yeah, whatever.
我想说的是 我冒着生命危险偷了它
My point is, I risked my life to steal this.
我们到底该拿它干什么
What the hell are we supposed to do with it?
我不知道 用它开锁或者...
I don't know. Pick a lock with it or...
-啥 -拜托
- What?! - Come on!
-噢 -史蒂夫
- Ohh. - Steve!
好吧 你没有计划吗 你只是随便抓了个东西吗
Okay. You had no plan? You just grabbed whatever?
它或许能帮我们离开这里
This could be our ticket out of here.
那里没有别的东西可以拿吗
There wasn't anything else you could have taken?
是的
Yeah.
不是 那个房♥间到处都是东西 所以...
No, it was a room full of objects, so...
有一把刀
There was a knife.
什么
What?!
角落里有一台收音机
There was a radio in the corner.
-斯蒂夫 -收音机
- Steve! - A radio?!
-是的 -噢 天啊
- Yeah. - Oh, my God!
还有遥控器
And there's the remote
控制这些嗡嗡作响的手铐的
for these buzzy bracelets.
-天啊 -噢 斯蒂夫
- Come on! - Oh. Steve.
你真是宇宙第一蠢
You're the dumbest person!
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表