剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
-I've got you! -Aah!
现在 在大家开吃前
Now, before everyone digs in,
请记住 我们要定量分配这些食物
just remember, we have to ration this food.
我们不知道什么时候还能吃到
We don't know when it is that we'll eat again.
开玩笑的
I'm kidding!
我在开玩笑 我们没在岛上了
I'm kidding! We're not on the island anymore.
我们显然是在将来 我们中间有些人都长胡子了
We're obviously in the future -- some of us have mustaches.
小丹尼尔
Uh, Daniel Jr.!
还有另外那个小丹尼尔 过来
Other Daniel Jr.! Come here.
好了
All right.
我有没有告诉过你们 你们的丹尼叔叔
Did I ever tell you boys about the time that your Uncle Danny
把我们从爆♥炸♥中拯救过来的故事
saved us from exploding?
我们那时候
There we were,
被困在满是地雷的海滩上
trapped on a beach that was filled with land mines,
没有人知道该怎么做
and no one knew what to do.
但是你们的丹尼叔叔
But then your Uncle Danny --
他挺身而出 走过了沙滩
He just stood up, and he walked off that beach.
他救了我们
And he saved us.
你们知道他是怎么做到的吗
And do you know how he did it?
他有信念
He believed.
去叫醒你们的叔叔
Go wake your uncle up.
叫醒他
Wake him up.
醒醒
Get up!
欧文 欧文 醒醒
Owen. Owen, wake up.
我不害怕
I'm not afraid.
我不再害怕了
I'm not afraid anymore.
什么
What?
嘿 你们俩能大点声吗
Hey, do you guys mind speaking up?!
我什么都听不见
I can't hear anything!
他们真可爱
They were so beautiful.
谁
Who?
你的孩子 小丹尼尔们
Your boys. The Daniels.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
喂
Hey!
喂
Hey!!
回来 你这个... 你这个奇怪的灌木丛
Come back here, you... you weird bush!
你 你炸死了我最好的朋友
Y-You blew up my best friend!
你谁都骗不了 你个灌木丛
You're not fooling anyone, you bush!
我们不会死的 不会死在这里
We're not gonna die, not here.
我们只需要有信念
We just have to believe.
哦 丹尼 喂 等等
Oh, Danny! Hey! Wait!
-哦 不 -丹尼 丹尼
-No! Oh. -Danny! Danny!
哦 不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我踩到地雷了
I stepped on a land mine!
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
我不想死 我不想死 我不想死
I don't want to die! I don't want to die! I don't want to die!
你 你 这都是你的错
You! You! This is your fault!
你顶着你的破胡子骗了我
You lied to me right through your stupid mustache!
-你对他说了什么 -我什么都没说啊
- What did you say to him? - I didn't say anything.
各位 史蒂夫正朝着我们走过来了
Uh, guys, Steve is walking right towards us.
-我看到丛林里有一个人 -什么
- I saw someone in the jungle. - What?
他跑了 不过不管他是谁 是他埋下了这些地雷
He ran off, but whoever it was, he put these land mines down.
他杀死了卢瑟
He killed Luther.
-我要去追他 -什么
- And I'm going after him. - What?
哦 求你别走了
Oh, please stop walking!
抱歉 我能不能... 我要...
Sorry. Can I just -- I'm gonna have to...
能不能...
Can I just...
谢谢
Thank you.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
不管史蒂夫看到的是谁 找到他
Find whoever the hell Steve saw.
如果这里有别的人 也许他们可以帮助丹尼
If someone else is here, maybe they can help Danny.
好吧 你们去追史蒂夫
Okay, you guys, go after Steve.
我们陪丹尼在这儿等
We'll wait here with Danny.
排好队 排好队 各位
Single file! Single file, you guys!
-...脚下 -小心...
-...the steps. -Watch the...
你这次可是蠢大了
Yeah, you really bungled that one.
好的 你们没事 你们可以的
All right, you're good. You'll make it.
我们爱你 丹尼 再见
We love you, Danny. Bye.
万一情况恶化 丹尼可能会想自行了断
If things get hairy, Danny might want to take his own life.
拿着
Here.
-弹簧刀 -是的 关键时刻用
-A switchblade. -Yeah, big time.
-谢谢你 切特 -不 不 谢谢你
-Thank you, Chet. -No, no. Thank you.
他们会找到人帮忙的 对吧 史蒂夫能搞定
They'll find help, right? Steve's got this.
嗯 是的 史蒂夫完全能搞定
Yeah, yeah. Steve's totally got this.
我们得自己救丹尼了
We're gonna have to save Danny ourselves,
-对吧 -我想是的 我们得自己救
-aren't we? -Yeah, I think so. We will.
是啊 当然
Yeah. For sure.
放轻松 你只要把脚放在触发器上
Easy. Just keep your foot on that trigger.
我们会救你出来的
We're gonna get you off this thing.
让我想想 我得...
I just got to think. I got to...
快想 欧文 快想
Think, Owen, think!
丹尼 你为什么要那样傻傻地走过来
Danny, why would you just walk out here like that?
说起来很蠢
It was stupid.
我看到了个幻象 好吧
I had a vision, all right?
我们都在未来 我们所有人
We were in the future, all of us.
在美美地吃晚餐
We were at this beautiful dinner.
欧文的孩子也在 而且...而且...
Owen's kids were there, and -- and -- and --
他告诉孩子们 是我救了大家
a-and he told them that I saved us.
噢 你看到我们的孩子了吗
Aww. You saw our kids?
-是欧文的孩子 -这话什么意思
-Owen's kids. -What's that, now?
是欧文的孩子 还有她的妻子格温
They were Owen's kids with his wife, Gwen.
她真的 真的很漂亮
She's real, real pretty.
她长得像我吗
Did she look like me at all?
让我想想 不像
Let me think. No.
她容光焕发
She was glowing --
很像是已经怀孕的样子 但是她并没有怀孕
almost like she was pregnant, but she wasn't.
什么 那我在哪里
What? Where was I?
噢 你也在的
Oh, you were there.
你坐在甜点桌旁
You were sitting by the dessert table,
拿着杯酒 怒气冲冲地看着每个人
glaring at everybody, holding a mug of wine.
好吧 那我有跟谁在一起吗
Well, was I with anyone?
呃 算是吧
Uh, kind of.
他的名字应该是叫"肮脏的克雷格"
I think his name was "Dirty Craig."
至少大家都这么叫他
Or at least that's what people called him.
我丈夫的名字叫"肮脏的克雷格"
My husband's name was "Dirty Craig"?
"肮脏的克雷格"可不是结婚对象
Dirty Craig is not the marryin' type.
"肮脏的克雷格"其实是条狗
Dirty Craig is a dog.
他们没叫它"干净的克雷格"
They don't call him "Clean Craig."
好了 我想到了 我想到了
Okay, I got it. I got it.
我有个办法 我们现在这么做...
I got it. I got it. Here's what we're gonna do --
在地雷周围挖个洞 好吗
We are gonna dig a hole around the land mine, right?
然后把地雷刨出来
Then we're gonna lift the mine up,
把丹尼的鞋子紧紧地绑在地雷上
and we're gonna wrap something really tight around Danny's shoe
这样会使地雷的触发器一直保持闭合 对吧
and the mine, keeping the trigger down, okay?
接着丹尼很慢很慢地把脚从鞋里脱出来
Then Danny will very slowly remove his foot from the shoe,
留下一只"地雷靴子"
leaving a land mine boot.
我们拿起地雷 扔出去...
We'll take that thing, throw it away...
轰隆一声 丹尼就得救了
Boom! Danny's saved.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-不行 天啊 -你这么恨我吗
-No. Oh, my God, no. -Are you mad at me?
你想我死吗
Do you want me to die?
好吧 那你们有什么好办法吗
Okay, do you guys have any ideas?
听着 我看过有史以来的每一部动作电影
Listen, I've seen every action movie ever made.
对付炸♥弹♥只有一个办法
There's only one way to deal with a bomb situation.
我们只能拆除它
We got to defuse it.
史蒂夫 我没看到任何迹象...
Steve, I don't see any evidence of --
他经过过这里
He came through here.
他在跑 很慌张
He was running. Panicked.
吓得半死
Frantic.
他绊倒了...
He tripped...
就在这灌木丛里
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表