剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
The vents?
太简单了
Too easy.
-这他妈的是什么 -是面红旗 狗♥娘♥养♥...
- What the hell is this?! - It's a red flag, mother...
什么鬼
The hell?
半品脱
Half Pint!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
看来你身上还有一对小坚果啊[这里的坚果双关勇气之意]
Looks like you got a little pair of nuts on you after all.
你要去哪里啊 小狗狗
Well, where you going, little doggy?
我有好东西给你
I got a treat for you.
狗♥娘♥养♥...
Aah! Son of a...
你真的觉得这个有用吗
You sure this is gonna work?
当然有用 为什么不会有用
Of course this is gonna work. Why wouldn't it work?
就这些琴弦与弹珠吗
Because it's just strings and marbles?
琴弦与弹珠
Strings and marbles?
你觉得这些只是普通的琴弦与弹珠吗
You think this is just strings and marbles?
让我来解释给你听
Let me try and explain this to you.
他进来以后就会踩到弹珠上
Once he enters, he's gonna slip on the marbles,
滑到前面 被电线绊倒
stumble forward, and trip the wire.
然后打翻糖浆 启动电扇
That'll dump the syrup, which will catch the fan,
吹起羽毛
blasting him with feathers.
造成暂时失明...接着抓住滚烫的门把手
Momentarily blinded...... He'll reach for the hot doorknob.
然后他会摔出窗外
Then he'll fall through the window.
自♥由♥落体
Plummeting!
直接摔死
Straight to his death.
嗯 只是我看不出哪个机关真的有用
Yeah, I just don't see any of this actually working.
-等等 -闭上嘴
- Wait. - Shut the up.
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
可能就是他
This could be it.
嘿 快过来
Hey! Get over here!
是那个傻乎乎的
It's the nerdy one.
要是皮博迪会好很多
It would've been so much better if it was Peabody,
-因为我们有过共同的历史... -丹尼
-'cause we have that, like, shared history... -Danny!
懂了
Oh, I see.
是一个猫鼠小游...
A little game of cat and...
他现在应该到羽毛那一步了
You think he would've hit the feathers by now.
真没想到这么有用
I did not expect this.
你好啊 朋友 想喝一杯吗
Hey, there, friend. Care for a drink?
来杯我家的招牌酒怎么样
How about our house specialty?
我们叫它莫洛-托德鸡尾酒
We call it a Molo-Todd cocktail.
太好了
Hell, yeah!
真是太精彩了 一定有人看到了吧
Are you freakin' kidding me? Tell me someone saw that.
有人看到了吗
Did anyone see that?
天呐
Oh, my God!
死变♥态♥
Freaking creep!
-你打到我了 -该死 抱歉
- Ow! That's me! - Shit! Sorry.
不许动
Freeze!
放下刀 否则我就开枪了 我发誓
Drop the knife or I'll shoot you. I swear to God.
你是那个素食主义者 对吧
You're the vegan, right?
什么
What?
你之前不是说了吗
What was it you said again?
你尊重所有的生命
That you respect all life?
你才不会杀我
You're not gonna kill me.
没错...可是 我是个伪君子 婊♥子♥
Yeah, well... I'm a hypocrite, bitch.
溅到我嘴里了
It's in my mouth!
看他变♥态♥的脑袋
Look at his freakin' head.
恶心
Oh, sick!
太恶心了
Oh, it's so gross!
半品脱
Half Pint!
好吧 这更加令人满意
Well, this is more like it.
半品脱象个小婊♥子♥似地躲了起来
Half Pint hiding like a little bitch.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in here.
半品脱
Half Pint.
快出来 小狗狗
Come on out, little doggy.
他现在会在哪里呢
Now, where could he be?
打死你 打死你
Take it! Take it!
你在用鳟鱼打我吗
Are you throwing a trout at me?!
好吧...看这里
Well... ...looky here.
半品脱就快变成没品脱了
Half Pint is about to become No Pint.
你知道吗
You know what?
再对我叫一次之前那种滑稽的狗叫 半品脱
Do that little funny dog bark for me one more time, Half Pint.
我叫你象狗一样好玩地叫唤
I said bark funny like a dog.
不 我不是狗狗
No. I'm not a dog.
我是个中等身材的男人
I'm a medium-sized man.
随你便
Suit yourself.
那个大个子老婊♥子♥
That big, old bitch.
天呐
Oh, my God.
太好了 凯伦
Hell, yeah, Karen!
还有那声叫...
And that line...
太赞了
I mean, come on!
真是来了全套
That really came full circle.
我那么叫是因为在学狗叫
I said it because that's the sound a doggy makes.
是啊
Yeah.
操
Shit!
很好 来吧
Well, well, well.
看看这些桌子的转动[境况的转变]
Look at these tables turning.
里面有人
Someone's inside.
好消息 我们找回了...我的棍子
Good thing we've got... my stick.
是的 不过不用了
Yeah. No, totally.
因为...我有枪了
It's just... I have a gun now.
也许我们用枪就行了
So maybe we just use that.
嗯 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
-我们用枪吧 -好吧
- Let's do that. - Totally.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-妈蛋 -天啊 对不起
- What the... - Oh, my God. I am so sorry.
开枪之前 我应该先看一眼
I should've looked before I started shooting.
我现在发现 这玩意太疯狂了
I realize that now. This thing is crazy!
宝贝
Babe!
噢 天啊 你满身是血
Ew. God. You're covered in blood.
是啊 弗洛伦斯杀了个人
Well, yeah. Florence killed a guy.
噢 不错嘛
Oh, nice.
我把一个家伙点着了 简直太酷了
I lit a dude on fire. It was so dope.
但也挺狠的
But it was also pretty gnarly.
我感觉很奇怪
I'm actually feeling pretty weird about it.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
我们在这里
We're here.
噢 嘿 你们好吗
Oh, hey! What up?
你们也杀掉了你们负责的人吗
Did you guys kill your guys, too?
太开心了 凯伦直接
Big-time. Karen crossbowed
射中傻瓜约翰·韦恩的胸膛
that John Wayne-looking dipshit right in the chest!
我们用了弹球
We used marbles.
-等等 史蒂夫去哪里了 -在这儿呢
- Wait. Where's Steve? - Right here.
谁都不许动 否则我要他脑袋开花
Nobody move or I will paint this room with his brains.
对不起 他抢在了我面前
I'm sorry! He got the jump on me.
我当时在书房♥里 把枪从墙上取下来
I was in the study, and I took a gun off the wall,
可事实证明 那把枪只是装饰
but it turned out to be more of a decorative number.
-闭嘴 -开不了枪
- Quiet, please. - It wouldn't shoot.
-连枪管都不是空心的 -闭嘴
- T-The barrel wasn't even hollow. - Quiet!
-扳机被粘住了 -闭嘴 别... 住嘴
- The trigger was glued. - Quiet. Don't... Stop.
接下来要这样
Here's what's going to happen.
我要乘我的直升机离开
I'm going to my helicopter, and I'm going to fly away.
如果你们有谁朝我放屁
And if one of you so much as farts in my direction,
我就会干掉史蒂夫 你们都不想看到这一幕 对吧
I will kill Steve, and you don't want that, do you?
因为你们是一家人
Because you're all family!
你们他们的难道不就是这么回事吗
Isn't that your whole goddamn thing?!
走吧
Let's go.
天啊 你的手闻起来真臭
Jesus Christ, your hands smell like piss.
嘿 迪克兰 等等
Hey, Declan. Wait.
我们可以想出解决办法
We can figure this out.
不 我们想不出来
No, we cannot.
因为虽然你们已经尽了最大努力 可你们还是输了
Because despite your best efforts, you lost.
就像我对史蒂夫讲的
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表