剧集 | BBC.世界上最难的驾驶测试(2010) | 导航列表
它非常难以驾驭
So what do you feel about it?
你们怎么看?
Do we get to fire the guns?
Well, I'll assure you
-我们会开炮吗?
-我将保证你们
that you'll get very friendly
with the tank this week.
本周会跟这个坦克来次亲密接触的
But if these two want to be taken
seriously as soldiers,
但是如果这两人想要成为一名士兵
they need to look the part.
他们就得学啥象啥
Looks a bit serious.
仔细看看
Will's keen to get into his fatigues,
威尔急切得想穿上他的迷彩服
and his kit's off again.
他又开始宽衣了
(之前杂♥志♥上的照片是近乎全♥裸♥的)
There's summat about putting
the old army gear on -
穿上这些军服
makes you feel a bit more of a man!
让你感觉更男人一点!
What have you got that for?!
She's put me in it.
-你这穿的是什么?
-她帮我穿的
Thank you.
You look like if I did that, you'd fall back.
I know. I'm like a kid on the first day at school.
-你这样子就好像我只要这么轻轻一点,你就倒下了。
-我知道,我这样子就像是第一天上学的孩子。
They're ready to report for duty,
他们准备好去报到了
but Will needs to work
on his army etiquette.
但是威尔先要学习下军规
Where is your bag now?
你的背包呢?
My bag's in there.
我的背包在那里
We will wait for you, no problem.
我们在这里等你,沒关系
And Will, one more thing... Yes, sir? The chewing
gum is quite a bad habit, so... OK, no chewing gum.
-威尔,还有件事情。。
-什么事,长官?
-嚼口香糖是个不好的习惯,所以。。。
-好的,不会再嚼口香糖了
Sorry. Thank you very much.
-抱歉
-非常感谢
If they think Captain Oancea's tough,
如果他们觉得翁察上尉是个狠角色
time to meet the commander of the base.
那么来见见基地的司令官
Attention.
立正!
Gosh!
天啊!
Commander Pisu's
keen to hammer home
皮修司令官再三强调了
just how serious
the week ahead will be.
他们本周将面临的严峻局面
从今天起,你们将代表着罗马尼亚军队
我们问过了很多我们的士兵
我不想吓唬你们,但是驾驶坦克确实是件很危险的事情
现在加入到你们各自的团队中去
Will and Kirsten will be training
with their individual tank crews.
威尔和克里斯汀将在各自不同的团队里受训
Their teams will also take part
with them in the final race.
他们的团队也将和他们一起进行最终的竞赛
This is the A team!
这是个精英小组!
Home for Will this week
本周,威尔将和这帮粗鲁的
is a shared dormitory
with three burly blokes.
大兵哥们合住一套宿舍
So this is going to be your room,
together with your crew.
这里就是你和你的小组一起住的房♥间
In the same room?
Yes. That's the policy.
-在同一间屋子?
-是的,这是规定
Welcome to my home sweet home.
欢迎来我温馨的家
Will loves nothing more
than to relax
威尔最喜欢在他那位于乡间的
in his six-bedroom mansion
in the country.
有六间卧室的豪♥宅♥里轻松自在的生活了
I'm very proud that
I can have a house like this.
能拥有这样的房♥子,我很自豪
I come from a very humble
background, a council estate.
我来自于一个下级阶层的家庭,
全家住在公共寓所里
I wanted to have space.
I love just chilling out.
我需要自己的空间
我喜欢有地方可以让我舒缓神经
Feet up and TV on. And this is where
I will spend most of my evenings,
翘起腿,看看电视。
这里才是我愿意度过我大多数夜晚的地方
once the kids have gone to bed.
当孩子们都去睡觉的时候
Any bed? Do we choose?
哪张床?我们可以自己选吗?
Well, that one over there.
This mine here?
-威尔,你的床在那里
-这是我的床?
Now Will has to buckle down
to the Romanian army's house rules.
现在起,威尔要开始遵循
罗马尼亚军队的宿舍制度了
This is your dresser. So everything
should be put in the dresser.
这是你的更衣橱,你所有的东西都要放在里面
OK, then. Maintain your room,
and get some rest.
好了,收拾下你的房♥间,休息一下。
The reality of army life
is starting to sink in.
威尔现在才开始了解军营生活的现实
I mean, shit, I'm sleeping 3ft away
from a guy I met 25 minutes ago.
见鬼,我的床离我25分钟前
见到的那家伙,只有3英尺远
I just want me wife next to me!
Or on me own.
我希望的是我的老婆睡在旁边,搂着我
I think way down on the list would be
three blokes in a room, to be honest.
老实说,我觉得这样一个房♥间最多睡三个人
Home for Kirsten's
a much more grand affair.
克里斯汀的房♥间则要豪华的多
The officers' quarters are a step
up from Will's four-bedded dorm.
军官们的营房♥要比威尔的四人间高级多了
This is fabulous.
这里好极了
I genuinely am really, really
chuffed with this.
我真的感到非常非常的满意
If someone had said this is
the quality of the room beforehand,
如果有人說这里事先就预备好的
I wouldn't have believed it.
我不大会相信的
It's dinner time for Will,
到了威尔晚餐的时间了
and the captain and crew have
laid on a Romanian speciality.
上尉和队员们向他推荐了罗马尼亚特色餐
I don't know what I just chewed,
but it definitely wasn't chicken.
我不知道刚才吃的是什么,但肯定不是鸡肉
This is a soup made from the belly
of the cow. It's very nice.
这是个用母牛的胃做的汤,很美味
Do you eat cow? I eat cow, but
not usually the belly of the cow.
-你有吃过母牛吗?
-我吃母牛,但是不大吃母牛的胃
I think I'll be leaving that.
我想我还是不喝汤了
Trainee officer Garoo
is Kirsten's neighbour,
新兵训练军官格鲁,是克里斯汀的邻居
and she's ordered in pizza.
她叫了披萨
'Hello.'
How are you doing, darling?
What are you up to?
-亲爱的,你在做什么?
-你在忙什么呢?
I just had some stomach-lining soup,
which was nice... Some what?!
-我刚喝了点用胃做的汤,好喝极了。。。
-什么汤?!
You know the stomach lining of
a cow? They put that in soup. Gosh!
-你知道母牛的胃内壁吗?他们用它来做汤
-我的天
Yes, it's full-on, kid.
绝对的(难吃),孩子
We're having a pizza, but we've a problem in
that we bought wine but haven't got a corkscrew.
我们在吃披萨,不过问题是我们
买♥♥了红酒,却没有开塞钻
Oh, you've bought wine as well!
'Mmm. Listen,'
-噢,你们还买♥♥了红酒!
-嗯,听着。。
I've got to get off, because I'm being rude,
cos I've got a guest in my room. 'Oh, sorry!'
-我得挂了,因为吃相有点难看,我屋里还有人呢
-噢,不好意思
Sorry to disturb you and your
social party. I'm sharing a room
抱歉打搅了你的社交派对。
with three other men. 'Are you?!'
Yeah.
-而我还得和其他三个家伙合住一屋。
-是吗?
-是的
'It is bad. All right, all right.'
太慘了,好了好了
Bye.
再见
He's a little bit weirded out,
他有点异常
because he hasn't slept in close
proximity with three other men before.
因为他不得不和其他三个男人近距离得睡在一起
So he's a bit... Exciting!
所以他有点。。。激动!
I don't think
that's the word he's using!
我想“激动”这个词他是不会說的
She's having a pizza party,
isn't she?
她在享用披萨派对,是嘛
Oh, dear me.
噢,我的天
Does this give you a sense
你有感觉到我们在哪里吗?
of where we are? Right, it's
freezing. Look over your shoulder.
是的,冻得要死。回头看看
That's a wild dog,
是只野狗
just chilling.
There's lots of them round here.
在那哆嗦,那儿还有很多野狗
After a first day
of Romanian army life,
经过了在罗马尼亚军队的第一天的生活
Will's struggling
with the tough regime.
威尔努力适应着苛刻的制度
You know,
you've got to abide by their rules.
要知道你必须得遵守他们的规定
I think it's a good thing
剧集 | BBC.世界上最难的驾驶测试(2010) | 导航列表