我的天
My God.
我们喜欢让客户来看看她们的初照片
We always like to get our clients in to see their first proofs.
这是今天早上才发来的
And these came in this morning.
看一下吧
Have a little look- see at that.
天哪 最美的脸 宝贝
Oh, wow. Face of the campaign, babe!
最美的脸
Face of the campaign. The face.
天哪 我都不知道你能这么好看
OK, even I didn't know you could look THAT good.
我的手是被他们修过了么
Did they, er, Photoshop my hands?
我的胳膊不是那样的
Er, my arms can't do that.
法律上说他们有权润色你的照片
Legally they are entitled to do subtle little touch- ups like that.
等等 这是泰吗
Mm. Wait, is that Ty? !
天哪 你认识她
Fuck. Oh, my God, you know her.
她刚好在场
She apparently happened to be on set.
我们也一直希望她能有合作机会
We've been trying to get her paid.
但最重要的是 你成了
But! More to the point, babe, you did it!
你拿下了你的第一份工作
OK? You nailed your first job!
对
Yeah! Yes.
而且以后绝对源源不断
And there is only more where that's coming from. Yeah. Yeah.
因为如果说人们现在被什么迷住了的话
Because if there's one thing that people love right now,
是这个 是你整个人
it's this. Yeah? It's all of this.
是你
Mmm. It's this.
你准备好美翻全世界了吗
Is someone ready to take over the world? !
你觉得呢 要美翻全世界吗
Whaddya reckon? You good to take over the world? !
当然
Sure.
不过我得先尿一个去
I might need to pee first.