泰 不不 天呐 -全天都有保姆照顾
Ty, no, no! Oh, my God! It's the whole 24- hour PA thing.
保姆 -是的
Carer? Er, yes.
你一点都不为她做吗
You don't do a single thing for her?
你个懒鬼
You la- a- azy fuck!
亚伯 -惊喜吧 -你要在这儿呆多久
Abe! Hey, surprise. How long are you sticking round for?
天 我这次真的无家可归了
Ah, dude, I am literally homeless right now,
我必须甩了开里尔 -我们欢迎你留下
I had to get the fuck out of Lille. Well, we'd love to have you stay.
对吧
Right?
我不确定自己能否当模特
I don't really know if I'm a model.
好吧 我能打断你一下吗
OK, can I just stop you there?
你是我迄今为止见过的最漂亮的女人
You're the most fucking stunning woman I've ever seen in my life.
我觉得亚伯想求婚
I think that Abe is going to propose.
什么
SHE CHUCKLES What?
李维 乔 你们互相认识一下
Levi, Jo. Jo, Levi.
李维是亚伯的儿子
Levi is Abe's son.
嗨 -你好
Hi. Hello.
这双鞋要是穿在站着的人身上 会不会更好看
I wondered whether these might look better on someone standing.
泰 你被解雇了
Ty, you're fired.
你觉得我们多久才能找到新保姆
How long before we can get a replacement, do you think?
我需要你
I need you.
好吧 我来
Fine, I'll do it.
看来我们找到人了
I guess we have someone.
不不 是他们的眼睛
No! It's just the, er...it's the eyes.
还有虾壳
PIANO PLAYS SOFTLY It's the shell, it's the...
海底的东西为什么都长着须啊
Why does anything under the sea have whiskers?
也太诡异了
It's wrong.
这叫做“贝类恐惧症”
It's called ostraconophobia.
贝类恐惧症
Ostraconophobia.
再说一遍
Say it again.
鸵鸟恐惧症
Ostraconophobia.
为什么你一说就听着这么性感
You know, why, when YOU say it, does it sound fucking hot?
搞得我都想得这病了
Now I WANT to have it. Ah. SHE GIGGLES
抱歉 假装我不在啊
Sorry. I'm not here.
我只是吃不了蒜泥蛋黄酱
I just can't do aioli.
等等 你会帮弗雷娅剥虾吗
Oh, wait. Can you deshell one of these bad boys for Freya?
你能做到吗
Can you do this?
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, babe.
别是又想来一次乏味的求婚吧
Teeing up for another vanilla proposal?
弗雷娅 弗雷娅 弗雷娅
Freya! Freya, Freya, Freya, Freya! Hmm?
他们家还有提拉米苏和软糖卷
These freaks have tiramisu AND fondant!
我两个都要吃
Oi! I'm going to get one of each.
记那家伙的账上就行了
Just put it on that guy's tab.
谢谢 哥们
Cheers, bro.
你说有个地方 我们可以送她过去培训
You said there was somewhere we could send her, for training?
我会查查的
I'll do some research.
出于法律上的原因 我必须先告诉大家
Now, for legal reasons, and I do have to disclose this up top,
我以前是军人
I am ex- military.
好吗
OK?
别问我何时入伍
And don't ask me for dates.
别问我做过什么
Don't ask me what I did.
因为无论你上战场战斗
Because whether you're out there on the field
还是在这里做后勤
or you're back here entering data,
都带有军事性质
it's all military.
好吗 正因如此
OK? And as such,
我的标准才如此之高
I have high standards.
哟 迟到了 正好我们来聊聊准时的事儿
Aha! Latecomer! Good thing we haven't covered punctuality yet.
抱歉 呃 路上有点
Er, sorry, er, traffic was.
一点也不堵
Perfectly flowing.
我每次课前都会查看方圆5公里的交通
I check a five- mile radius before every class.
但感谢你的志愿服务
But thank you for volunteering!
我们今天要来学当护工
We're on PA liability.
往前一步走
Up you step.
波比现在是你的雇主
Poppy here is your employer.
今天难度适中
Normal day.
你照着我说的演就行
Just react accordingly.
再次感谢你当我的护工 帮我度过了美好的一天
Thanks again for a great day of being my PA.
哦不
Oh, no!
我觉得头好晕 等等
I feel dizzy. Wait
你搞砸了
IMITATES WRONG- ANSWER KLAXON You messed up.
走开 走开 走开
Step away, step away, step away.
你要是连自己都保护不了
If you can't protect yourselves,
更保护不了他们
you can't protect them.
难道我该袖手旁观吗
So I'm just supposed to let them eat it?
这不是你的问题
Not your problem.
你现在把椎间盘弄突出了
Now you've got a slipped disc.
还丢了工作 陷入漫长的诉讼
Out of work. Lengthy legal battle.
在庭上各执一词
They said, you said.
你就自己受着吧
That's your problem.
各位 别让我再强调了
People, I cannot stress this enough-
不要逞英雄
do not be a hero.
救护车抵达前 都不要移♥动♥他
Until 999 arrives, leave them on the floor.
好吗 -好的 抱歉
All right? Yeah. Sorry.
你还好吗
How's it going?
我还好吗
How's it going?
听着 泰 我知道气氛有些尴尬
Listen, Ty, I know we left on a bit of a tense moment.
我
TY SIGHS I
咱俩都别装了 弗雷娅 我们都清楚你叫我过来的原因
Look, we can drop the act, Freya. We both know why you called me here.
因为你有两周的交接期啊
Erm so you can work your two weeks' notice?
行吧 行吧
Sure. Sure, sure.
因为你很孤独
You're lonely.
你很不满意
You're unsatisfied.
你跟新男友同居了 生活巨变
You're shacked up with someone new and it's different.
进入一个你不熟悉的阶段
It's unfamiliar.
你以为乔可以照顾你 但你满脑子想的都是我
You thought you wanted Jo, but I'm all you can think about.
谢谢你能过来 泰
Well, I appreciate you being here, Ty.
没关系
It's OK.
我们可以度过尴尬期的
We can get past this.
只不过
It's just
需要一些时间
it's going to take some time.
需要多久我说了算
As much time as I need.
早上好 泰
Good morning, Ty.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
你是去办公室吗
You heading to the office?
我要去西德汉姆
I'm off to Sydenham.
布隆可·布莱恩家餐厅
Bronco Brian's Diner.
哦 天啊 我超爱布莱恩家的
Oh, my God, I LOVE Bronco Brian's!
应该说之前超爱 它已经破产了
Loved. It's going under, unfortunately.
什么 不要啊 我超爱的
What? ! No! I love Bronco's!
我就是在那儿破处的
That's where I popped my cherry.
是啊 挺令人唏嘘的 他们是家族餐厅
Yeah, it is sad. Family- run business.
都开了50多年了
Been there over 50 years.
是啊 我想带着这个案子
Yeah, I wanted to take this case myself
一个人再去那边怀旧一下
and, er, go down there for old times'sake, you know?
你一会儿要出去吗 -对 去健身房♥
You heading out soon? Yeah, going to the gym.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得对恢复有用吗
Do you think it will help?
我不是为了有用才去的 泰
This doesn't need any help, Ty.
不 我是为了模特拍摄
No, it's a modelling shoot.
你也太谦虚了
Oh, I think you're being a bit modest.
她从众多选手中脱颖而出 被选去参加全国竞选
She's been hand- selected for a nationwide campaign.
是吗
OK!
我现在可是在跟正经的名模约会 酷毙了耶
Well, I think it's very cool that I'm now officially dating a model.
是啊 而且现在这个时代
Plus, you know, these days,
当模特其实不需要长得很好看
you really don't have to be that good looking to be a model.
集中注意
Look alive! Argh!
眼睛盯着路
Keep your eyes on the road.
真服了 -注意
Jesus Christ Attention!
小心 小心
Watch out, watch out!
她还好吗 -这边
Is she OK? This sidel
掉头 掉头
Like, we're... Reverse! Reverse!