怎么不能 我觉得挺好啊
I mean, why not? Sounds kind of chic to me.
不是说你们是仆人哈
Not the servants part.
过了好几个小时了 我们已经错过了节目
It's been fucking hours. We've missed the show.
你干嘛这么难搞
Why are you being so flaky?
我难搞 被困在计划里的又不是你
I'm the flake? lI mean, it's not like you stick to YOUR plans.
你这话什么意思 -去年
What's THAT supposed to mean? Last year.
去年 搞什么
Last year? l What the f. ?
天哪
Jesus Christ.
你到底怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
好像你是故意跟我作对
It's almost like you're trying to pick a fight with me.
乔 你叫他过来一下
Jo, just bring him in here.
行吧
Fine.
女王殿下在等你
Her Highness awaits you.
嗨 -嗨 弗雷娅
Hey. Hi, Freya.
非常抱歉 我不知道我对象在哪里
I'm so sorry, I don't know where my partner is.
看来他是迟到了
He's obviously running late.
能不能等他来了再说 -没问题
Can we just wait till he comes? Yeah, absolutely.
那我就 在外面等着 一点都没问题
I'|| just Il wait out here. No problem...no problem at all.
保持社交距离 -好
Respectful distance. OK.
你没事吧
Everything all right?
没事 只是
Yeah, yeah, I just...
我忘了你开车
I forgot you drive like you.
就像车顶放了没盖棺的棺材
like you've got an open coffin on the roof.
40码是极限 不是目标
40mph is the limit, not the goal.
工作顺利吗
How's work?
还行 谢谢
It's fine, thanks, it's good.
其实 我在慢慢退居二线 -哦
Taken a bit of a step back actually, you know, it's...Oh.
想少做点事
Want to do a little bit less. Well,
多一点时间陪陪弗雷娅
I want more time with Freya, you know. Just...
哇哦 -对
Wow. Yeah.
真伟大
How noble.
想把弗雷娅安顿好 陪在她身边
Would like Freya to settle in properly, so...To be around.
所以你决定少赚点钱
So you decided to earn a bit less?
跟钱无关 简
It's not about money, Jane.
重要的是时间
It's about time.
知道吗 那
You know? That's my
那就是我想跟罗西亚医生表明的态度
that's the point I was trying to make with Dr Roscia.
为了打消你的疑虑
For the avoidance of doubt,
我申明那一半房♥产权我还是想要现金
I would still like my half of the house in money, please.
有意思
This is interesting.
门框吗 -对
Doorframe? Yeah.
那是我对象弄的 好方便我的轮椅
Yeah, my partner did that so my chair would fit.
他真体贴
Oh. Sweet gesture.
嗯 就是技术不咋地
Mm. Terrible technique.
的确
True.
你愿意的话 可以坐在这里
Oh, you can perch here, if you want.
不 那不合适 我 我就在外面等着
Huh? Oh, no, that's all right, I'll just I'll wait out here.
没关系的 里面空间很大 我不介意的
No, I mean, really, there's loads of space in here, I don't mind at all.
不不 重要的是
No, no, it's important for me
我的在场要让你感到自在 -我很自在
that you feel comfortable in my presence so...I feel comfortable.
单位让我们上一堂关于性骚扰的课
Work had us go on a course on sexual harassment.
让人♥大♥开眼界
It...it was eye- opening.
肯定是
I bet.
等他回来之后 我们只需要
Er, was it just the kitchen the we were going to have a look at
看一下厨房♥吗 -首先是看那里
when he gets back? I mean, yeah, to start.
如果你想去看的话 就在过道尽头
Er, I...If you want to check it out, it's down the corridor.
是吗
Yeah?
转到左手边
Round to the left. Yeah.
我希望安装那种低一点的柜子
I mean, I'd love to get those like lowered units
这样方便我够得着 因为我特别喜欢下厨
so I can reach to the backburners because I adore cooking.
还有 能不能给我一个电梯的报价
And if I could get like a quote for the lift as well?
我知道那肯定很贵 我们肯定要考虑
I know they're super expensive and we're going to have to prioritise.
灵活性方面 这你能够到吗
Dexterity- wise...can you do this?
不能
No, I can't do that for shit.
我想安装自动百叶窗
I mean, I'd like to get automated blinds,
不过那不是最紧急的 -不是吗
but it's not really urgent, so...Isn't it?
对我来说 只有让房♥子
You know, to me, a house isn't a home
适合自己居住 那才叫做家
until you can make it work for you, you know?
对 我希望某个时候我也能够
Right, I mean, I'd LIKE to be able to, at some point.
我也不是一直躺在病床上的
I mean, I don't always have bed days.
嘿 我不是评头论足
Hey, no judgments here.
不是那个意思
No judgments.
我母亲也有慢性疼痛
My...my mum had chronic pain,
我小时候她大部分时间都是在床上度过的
so she spent most of my childhood in bed.
像个女祭司一样躺在她房♥间里发号♥施令
A high priestess issuing commands from her chamber-
我感觉就像回到家里
I feel right at home.
我分享自己的私事 这样合适吗
Was that all right, me sharing something personal about myself-
有没有让你觉得不自在或者怎样的
did that make you feel more or less comfortable?
你人很好
You're good.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you'd come around.
这不是约会 -不是
This isn't a date. No.
只不过是两个两心相悦的人一起喝杯茶
It's just two people who fancy each other having a cup of tea.
伙计 我无聊透顶了
Dude, I'm bored as shit.
要不要玩游戏 真心话大冒险
Do you want to play a game? Truth or Dare?
你以为我们还小孩儿呢
What are we, 13?
真心话 你在这之前是在哪儿
Truth. Where were you before you came here?
在弗雷娅的胯下 算是吧
Freya's crotch, mostly.
法国
France.
大冒险
Dare.
一口喝下一罐热啤酒
Chug one of those warm beers.
我不喝酒 真心话 你现在来干嘛
I don't drink. Truth. Why are you here NOW?
你不喝酒 -该我了 回答问题
You don't drink? It's my turn. Answer the question.
我来帮弗雷娅 -是吗
I'm here to help Freya. Is that it?
真心话 你怎么不喝酒
Truth. Why don't you drink?
在吃药 大冒险
Meds. Dare.
向下一个过路的露胸
Flash the next person who walks past.
嘿 小孩儿 看咪♥咪♥
Hey, kid! Titties.
不懂感恩的家伙
Ungrateful little shit.
是啊 真可惜
Yeah, that's a shame, that.
本来可能给他留下深刻记忆的 -真心话
Could have been an important core memory for him. Truth.
你干嘛还跟父母住一起
Why do you still live with your parents?
因为我在印度尼西亚发生过一次精神崩溃
Because I had a breakdown in Indonesia
现在所有人都担心我
and now everybody's very worried about me.
真心话 你想我有我想你那么频繁吗
Truth, do you think about me as often as I think about you?
真心话 你有多少时间在想我
Truth. How often do you think about me?
没多少 -大冒险 别来烦我
Not that much. Dare. Leave me the fuck alone.
不断的滴水声
Incessant drip.
真厉害
So good at that.
希望你不要觉得烦
Hope it's not annoying.
那么 你急着赶回家到底是什么事
So, what is it, this thing you've got to get home for so quickly?
没什么 只是跟人约好了
Oh, it's nothing. Just have an appointment.
有个建筑师要来 或者说是翻修工
Just got a builder come...Or a modifications guy coming round
给个报价 -什么 今天 你约了建筑师
for some quote... What, a bui...? What, today? You've got a builder
今天过来 -翻修的
coming round today? l A modifications guy.
对 来给报价
Yeah. Just...just for a quote.
我们要对房♥子稍微改装一下
We're just going to do some minor changes to the house.
怎么改 从前到后完全改装吗
Like what? Like a...like a ramp up to the front door kind of thing?
不是 稍微对厨房♥改装一下
Yeah. No. Adapting the kitchen a little bit,
你知道的 是为了
you know, just the...And, um,
可能也要把一些门框扩宽一点
and maybe widening a couple of doorframes.
不好意思 不知道你干嘛费那个劲
I'm sorry, but I don't know why you bother.
弗雷娅只能待在一楼
Freya can only use the ground floor.
你们只住一层楼
You're just living on one floor.
都不知道你们还需要其他楼层
I don't know why you even need the rest of the house?
目前是只用得了一楼 不过
For the time being she can, yeah, but, you know, that...
情况可能会改变 -怎么变
that might change. What? How?
不知道 说不定以后
I don't know, later on we might
我们可能考虑 安个电梯
we might talk about, you know, putting in a lift.
你说什么 电梯
What did you say? Huh? Lift?
你们要安电梯
Are you putting in a lift?