我没说现在安 我说的是 -我们在讨论卖♥♥♥房♥♥
I didn't say putting in, I said...We're talking about selling
你♥他♥妈♥居然要安电梯
the house and...Are you installing a fucking lift? !
我们没有安 只是让他报价
Not installing anything. We're getting quotes!
你未经我同意 就打算把我们共有的房♥子拆了
You're ripping in half the house that we co- own, without my consent? !
是报价 -真是不可理喻
Quotes! You are unbelievable!
拜托 -我都不知道干嘛跟你说这些
Oh, come on. I. I don't know why we even go for these conversations,
反正你到最后都是一意孤行
when you're just going to do exactly what you want anyway.
真是傲慢自大
The arrogance of it. Ugh!
弗雷娅需要一个适合居住的家
Freya needs an accessible home!
别搞得像是我不通情理
Don't make me feel like a prick.
她需要适合居住的房♥子 那你干嘛不把这个卖♥♥了重新买♥♥一个
If she needs an accessible home, why you don't sell ours and buy her one?
因为我不想失去我的家 这是我打拼来的
Because I don't want to lose my homel I've earned it.
我留下来了
I stayed, OK?
是你攀高枝离开了我们
You're the one who upped and left.
好吧 所以你想因为
OK. So you want to be paid
在家带孩子而得到报酬 -我不想要
for parenting in- house? I don't want to be paid.
我来告诉你到底怎么回事 -任何报酬
I'll tell you what's actually going on here... ...anything.
你现在就是要因为我不想 -我不明白为什么我要离开这里
What's actually going on, you are charging me...I don't see why I should now leave the place...
跟你过日子 -那里曾是我儿子的安全港湾 而你从来都不在
over £800, 000 ...that was a sanctuary for my son when you were never there.
找我要80多万英镑
for no Ionger wanting to sleep with you any more灬
总得有人照顾我们的儿子
Someone had to...parent our fucking son!
下车 -我不下车 简
Get out the car. I'm not getting out the car, Jane.
给老娘下车 -你说了要送我回去
Get out the fucking car. You said you were going to take me home.
亚伯 下车 免得我崩溃 亚伯
Abe, get out the car before I lose my fucking mind, Abe.
下车 亚伯
SCREAMS: Get out the car, Abe!
不好意思 那是怎么回事
I'm sorry, what was that?
别担心 我马上下车 好吧
Don't worry, I'll just get out the fucking car, shall I?
听着 感谢你陪我
And, listen, um, hey, thanks for today.
真的很有帮助
It's been really helpful.
你好 -是亚伯吗
Hello, man. Er, Abe?
当然不是
Er, no, absolutely not.
好吧 没事
PHONE VIBRATES Right. Never mind.
呃 装电梯的话 这要看
Um, and lift- wise. Um...Well, it all depends
你们的墙体承重是否足够
on whether you've got a solid, load- bearing wall.
就像许多爱德华时代的住♥宅♥一样 它们有一点儿
Like a lot of these Edwardian homes, they've got a little bit of, um
不好意思 贝克我 想跟我对象回来再说
Yeah, sorry, Baker. I just, er, want to wait for my partner.
严格来说这是他的家 所以
It's technically his home. So...
呃
Er.
保持社交距离
Respectful distance.
你现在住这里吗
YOU live here now?
是的
Sure.
那就别说是他一个人的
So fuck"technically".
我来是为了让你居住方便的
I'm here to make this house work for YOU.
只不过我以为会 跟他一起来商量决定
I guess I just thought I would be doing this...Him and I, you know?
是 我理解
Yeah, I respect that.
我老婆一个人看了一集《家庭主妇》
My wife watches an episode of Housewives without me,
别提了 我一个星期都情绪低落
forget about it, I'm in a bad mood all week.
你还看《家庭主妇》 -对影院版的
You watch Housewives? ! Yeah. It's cinema.
上周我还买♥♥了一箱雷蒙娜的酒 我都不喝酒
I even bought a case of Ramona's wine last week! I don't even drink.
贝克尔 看不出来啊
Baker, Baker, Baker.
把我电脑递过来 坐这里来
Pass me my laptop and get over here, bud.
不行不行 -哦
Oh, no, I...I can't. Oh, OK.
我尊重你对你老婆的忠诚
Well, I respect your loyalty to your wife.
跟那个没关系 我都落下三集了 忙着挣
Fuck that No, I'm three episodes down. No, double bill me
两份薪水 只不过工作要求保持社交距离
and everything, you know, it's just respectful distance and all of that.
我一点没觉得被骚扰
OK. I feel very un- harassed.
事实上 如果你吧跟我
In fact, I would feel more harassed
一起看那部电视 我才觉得被冒犯了
if you didn't watch the shit out of that show with me.
听你的了 姐们 来吧
I'm down, sister. Let's go.
好 尽量想办法
OK. Whatever you can.
拖车至少要一个小时才到
Tow truck's going to be an hour at least.
一个小时
An hour? l
这下好了
Great.
太好了
That's perfect.
我叫他们不着急
I told them to take their time.
真不敢相信你约了建筑师来
Just, I can't believe that you've got a fucking builder round.
居然不告诉我 太损了
I mean, that was shitty without telling me.
我在车上说的那些话
Listen, what I said in the car.
没事
It's fine.
我买♥♥不起你的那份产权
I can't afford to buy you out.
嗯 我理解
Yeah, I'm getting that.
嗯 我不能就这么在这里干等着
Yeah, I don't think I can just sit here and wait.
我必须以她为重 抱歉 简
I have to put her first. I'm sorry, Jane.
地铁是在那边 对吧
Fucking Tube's that way, isn't it?
她毁了我整整13季的体验
She soured my experience for like the whole 13 seasons.
多琳达绝对不会支持的
Dorinda would never have stood for that.
你明白我的意思吗 -不过多琳达非常老派
Do you see what I'm saying? Oh, Dorinda is so old- school, though.
我觉得他们会让她回来 -你有看女行团吗 因为
I think they'll bring her back. Well, did you watch Girls Trip? Because...
有看 有看 因为
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! Yeah, because...
不好意思打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
没事的 我们都是光明正大的 保持社交距离
Yeah, no, it's all above board. Um, respectful distance.
我们在等人
We're just waiting.
不好意思 贝克 我单独跟我说几句话
Sorry, Bakes, would you mind just giving me a minute with my PA?
没关系 我去烧水
No problem. I'll get the kettle on.
你告诉我 到底你今天为什么对我阴阳怪气的
Are you going to tell me why you've been acting weird with me all day?
有什么关系 我躺在这里 你要做的事情就少了 对吧
Why do you care? If I'm here, you have just less to do, right?
你在隐瞒什么
Because you're hiding something!
不要过度分♥析♥我 这不是你的工作
Stop overanalysing mel It's not your job.
工作 -对
Job? ! Yeah.
好吧 如果说到工作 那么是时候让你起来了
OK, fine. If it's my job, then it's time to get the fuck up!
乔 搞什么 -给我起来
Jo, what the fuck? ! Get upl Up!
靠 起来 -嘿嘿嘿
Fuck! Get up! Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 要保持社交距离
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Respectful distance.
出去
Get out!
乐意至极
Gladly.
抱歉 贝克尔
Sorry, Baker.
你在我卧室干什么
What are you doing in my bedroom?
这不是你的卧室
It's not your bedroom.
其实是山姆的
It's Sam's, actually.
知道吗 我们以前就像宣传册里的家庭
You know, we were actually like quite a catalogue family once.
我们还真拍过一个产品宣传册
I mean, we were literally in a catalogue once.
超尴尬的 一个特难为情的产品
A very cringe catalogue. It was really embarrassing.
爸爸妈妈穿着针织衫
Mum and Dad in cable knit.
山姆和我穿着工装背带裤
Sam and I were in dungarees or something.
山姆是我兄弟
Sam was my brother.
就那个 -对
The one who...? Yeah, yeah.
动脉瘤
Aneurysm just...
天哪 抱歉
Jesus. I'm sorry.
怎么 惊讶于我当过童模
What, that I was a child model?
还是我兄弟死了
Or that I've got a dead brother?
显然没想过你还当过童模
Obviously the child model bit. Mm- hm.
不久之后妈妈就离开了我们
Mum took off shortly afterwards.
她是真的受不了打击
Couldn't really handle it.
搞笑的是 大概那个时候
And funnily enough, it was around then
我就开始患上那些心理疾病
that I started developing these very gorgeous mental health issues.
很抱歉你经历了这些事
I'm sorry that happened to you.
真心话 你到底来这里干嘛
Truth. Why are you really here?
因为这是我的卧室
Um, because this is my bedroom.
不 我的意思是 你来我们家 到底是为什么
No, no, no, I mean, like, why are you really here, in our house?
我才不相信只是因为弗雷娅
I don't buy that it's just because of Freya.
去你的 -乔 拜托
Fuck you. No, Jo, Jo, Jo, please.
乔乔 -我来是因为我无处可去了 行了吧
Jo, Jo. Jo. I'm here because I have nowhere else to go, OK?
如果你要留下来
Um, if you're going to stick around.
那我能不能再吻你一下下
could we please do a little bit more kissing?
我妈也有一个这种的
My mum had one of those.
不会吧
No way. Mm- hm.
她超喜欢
She loved it.
你能做多少个甜甜圈
How many doughnuts can you do?
其实我还没出够气
Um, I actually haven't taken it out yet.
我感觉非常非常难受
And I feel really, really weird about it,