干杯
Cheers.
我去 好好喝
Oh, fuck me, that is delicious.
你怎么不去跳舞
Why aren't you dancing?
天 原因太多了
God, there are so many reasons.
别这样 他们还得拜你为师呢
Oh, stop it, you'll school em.
多琳喝醉了
Doreen's drunk.
我看到了 你想让我 -对 可以吗
Yeah. I saw that. Do you want me to...? Yeah. Would you?
好的
Yeah.
来杯金汤力 谢谢 乔
Gin and tonic, please, Jo.
该死 都卖♥♥完了
Damn, we're all out.
没想到你在这儿当酒保
I didn't know you worked here.
没想到你还请了前妻过来
I didn't know you invited your ex- wife.
听着 我知道你们关系很好
OK, look, um, I know you guys are very close. ...
你前妻吗 没有啊 我们才认识 不过她挺可爱的
Oh. Your ex- wife? No, I just met her. She's lovely, though.
很好
Very good.
我知道你可能对我有意见
I know you don't have much of an opinion of me.
我并不了解你 亚伯 弗雷娅旅行中遇到了你
I don't know you, Abe. When Freya met you travelling,
整个伦敦之行我到成了第三者 所以
I was basically pushed out of my London trip, so...
好吧 听着
OK. Listen, listen.
你暂住几天我很欢迎
I'm very happy to have you stay for a couple of days,
但我们很快要一起生活
but we are starting a life together,
她正在安顿下来 与此同时 她最不需要的就是
she's settling in, and whilst she does, the last thing she needs.
在公共场合被求婚
Is a bat- shit marriage proposal in public?
我只是不想再看到她受伤了 乔
OK, I'm not going to see her get hurt again, Jo.
好吧 我也一样
Well, that makes two of us.
你住几天就走吧
A couple of days.
对 异地恋
Yeah, it's long distance. Oh, yes.
还好吗 姑娘 特别给你调的
AlI straight, bro? Special delivery.
我在里面倒了四份的量
I've put four shots in this one.
还好有你在
Um, I'm so glad you're here.
泰醉得一塌糊涂
Ty is like fucking blackout drunk,
我完全不知道今晚要做什么
and I have no clue about what I'm going to do tonight.
听着 我非常需要和你谈谈
Cool. Listen, I really need to speak to you.
你看起来美极了
SLURRED: You look gorgeous.
你很特别
You special thing. Oh- ho- ho.
好了 你悄悄告诉我
Now, tell me, hand on heart,
你是真的瘫痪了吗
can you get out of this thing?
你身上还有应急可♥卡♥因♥吗 -有
So, do you still carry emergency coke? Yes!
有人
BANG ON DOOR BOTH: Occupied!
我敢说一定是多琳
I bet it's fucking Doreen.
所以 说吧
So, go on.
尽情吐槽我进展太迅速
Make your comments about how I'm moving too quickly,
亚伯如何又老又无聊 -对 我其实挺理解的
and how Abe's a boring old man. Yeah, I mean, I get it,
他确实太老了 所以你得赶紧下手 趁他还活着
he's ancient, so you've got to do it whilst he's still alive. Wah- wah!
好吧
Uh...All right.
行吧 我觉得确实
Fuck. OK. I think maybe
你俩进展得有点快 至少
you know, it's moving a little fast. Or like...
至少他有点太心急了 -这话什么意思
he is, at least. What's that supposed to mean?
嗯 算了 别想了
Uh. Do you know what? Forget it, don't worry about it.
什么别想了 说啊 告诉我
Forget what? Go on. Tell me.
好的
OK. OK.
所以
Um, so
我觉得亚伯准备求婚
I think that Abe is going to propose.
什么
What?
对 就是现在
Yeah. Like, maybe now.
嗯
Uh...Uh, so...
很抱歉 我先打断一下大家的音乐
I'm sorry to...We'll get the music back on in just a...just a second.
如果大家允许 我打算讲两句
And, um, I will just say a few words if that's OK.
但 我想我还是等她
But I will...I think I'm just going to wait until she...
回来再说把
reappears.
是 这没问题啊
Yeah, this is OK. Yeah.
在我看来 你有两个选择
The way I see it, you've got two options, right?
你可以答应他
Uh- huh. You can say yes.
这是一个选择 对吧
Like, that's a thing, right?
或者 我们现在就逃走
Or...oh! We can leave right now.
我是认真的 听我说
I'm serious, listen to me.
我们可以现在就走 去普罗旺斯
We can leave right now, we can hit up Provence.
我知道一个超棒的湖边小小屋 我是说
I have access to an insane lake house. I mean, I'm
我有一个梦寐以求的男友
I'm fucking the guy I've always wanted
还在我梦寐以求的城市里
in the house I've always wanted
有一栋梦寐以求的房♥子
in the motherfucking city I have always wanted!
阿们 -这很棒啊
Amen. This is...This is great.
真的超棒 -太他妈棒了
This is GREAT! Fucking great.
你说得越大声 我就越相信你
You know, the louder you say it, the more I believe you.
什么鬼啊 我们刚搬到一起住
What the fuck? We just moved in together.
这样太快了 我是很爱他 但在公共场合求婚
It's so soon. I love him, but, like, in public?
这就有点尴尬了 不过没关系
A little bit awkward but that's OK.
大家就先随便聊聊天吧
Let's just talk amongst yourselves, I guess, till we're...
她还在吗 她甚至都没
Is she there? She's not even...
你到底为什么要来这
Why are you here, anyway!
我明显是为你而来的
I'm here for you, obviously!
切 你撒谎
No, you're lying!
我都一年没见你了
I haven't seen you for a year,
你却一副落魄的样子突然出现在我家
and you turn up to my place looking like fucking roadkill.
喂 别把话题转到我身上
Hey! Don't turn on me.
现在不行 -你这会状态好多了 -对
I mean not now. You look great now. Yeah, OK.
你到底要不要我帮你
You want me to help you or not? Huh?
是的
Yeah.
要我帮你争取点时间吗
Do you want me to buy you some time?
弗雷娅
Freya!
你在这呢 你还好吗 你去哪儿了
There you are. Hey, are you OK? Yeah. Where did you go?
我本来还想正式说两句呢 -我就是想尿尿
I was about to do my big speech. I just had to pee.
真的吗 这么巧的吗
Yes. Really? At that very moment?
对啊 这很正常啊 爸爸
Yeah, that's generally how it works, Dad.
哦 这是李维 这是乔
Oh, uh, Levi, Jo.
乔 李维 李维是亚伯的儿子
Jo, Levi. Levi is Abe's son.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
您的大衣 夫人 哦
Your coat, madam. Oh.
你其实不用对我这么刻薄的
You just You could have just been nice to me.
哪个方向是北
Which way's north?
好吧
OK, um
我们多久才能找到人替她
How long before we can get a replacement?
哥们儿 别
Dude, no.
哥们儿 别
Dude, no.
你 你应该还有其他事要做
You've got...You've got other things you need to be...
对吧
...moving on for, right?
我需要你
WHISPERS: I need you.
行吧 那我来
Fine. I'll do it.
看来我们找到人了
I guess we have someone.