泰 你能别出声吗
Ty, can you not make the sounds, please?
抱歉先生 这边有轮椅在等
Excuse me, sir, wheelchair waiting
哎呀 搞什么鬼
Crikey. Hey! Hey, what the fuck!
你干嘛 -你这人什么毛病 -你这是要干什么
Excuse me. What's up your arse? Pickle. What's that even mean?
好吧 所以
OK, sO
你在帮我打扫房♥间 -没有啊
So you're cleaning my house? No, no.
你只有紧张时才这么做 -不 -说吧 你怎么了
You only do that when you're nervous. No. What is it? What?
不是 我已经弄好了 完成了
No, it's done. It's done. Stop. Done.
所以是什么事 -没什么
So, what? What? It's nothing.
没什么 好吧 有几件事
It's nothing. Well, it's a couple of things. Um...
第一 我要给弗雷娅办个小派对 欢迎她来伦敦
One, um, I'm throwing Freya a little welcome- to- London party,
然后
and, erm
对 我希望你也能来
Yeah, I think I'd like you to come.
你确定这是好主意
Are you sure that's wise?
哪一点
Which bit?
天
Oh, God.
给我装无辜
The innocence.
好的 那第二呢
OK. And two?
第二是
Two is, um
我想离婚
I would like a divorce.
求你了
Please.
所以对我来说 残疾是一个值得
So I guess, for me, it's like disability is just a subject
探讨的主题 这就像
worth exploring, right, because it's kind of like...
我们都有需求 也有要求
I mean, we all have needs, right, and requirements,
所以通过做模特 就是我的方式
so I guess through modelling, that's kind of what I'd want to do
在强调这一点
is like highlight that in more of a kind of like,
虽然我的身体跟你不一样
my body may be different to you,
但我们没有本质区别 对吧
but, like, there's no difference, right?
你懂我意思吗 我们的差别微乎其微
You know what I mean? Like, there's nuance.
对不起 我刚才完全走神了
Sorry, I was completely out of it there.
说实话 我只是在研究你的下颌线
Yeah, I'll be honest. I was just staring at your jawline.
你以前做过模特吗
So have you modelled much before?
只在加拿大当过人体模特 -哦
Oh, just some life drawing stuff in Canada. Oh!
所以你接受裸体 这项通过
Comfortable with nudity? OK. Tick.
容我插一句 我觉得奥利维亚和我最期待的部分是
If I may... Yes. I think what Olivia and I are most excited about...
对不起 等一下 我以为
Sorry, wait a second, I thought...
你不是奥利维亚吗
Aren't you Olivia?
我俩都是奥利维亚
BOTH: We're both Olivia.
是你的天赋
is your raw talent.
是 我不确定自己能不能做模特 所以
Yeah, I don't really know if I'm a model, so... Um.
好 能打断你一下吗
OK, can I just stop you there?
你是我这辈子见过的最他妈惊艳的女人
You're the most fucking stunning woman I've ever seen in my life. Mm.
嗯 就卖♥♥点而言 现在
Yeah. And in terms of sell- ability, right now,
我是指作为一个自豪的白人残疾女性
I mean as a proud white disabled woman
我不是 白人
I'm not, er, white.
有谁真的是呢
Who is?
好吧 我有点像是白人
Yeah, well, I mean, I guess I am a bit,
但我也有部分圭亚那血统 部分中国血统
but, like, also part Guyanese, part Chinese.
从天堂下凡的天使
Oh! An angel rolled in from heaven.
看来你们感情很顺利 -很顺利 是
So it's going well, then? Mm- hm. It's going really well. Yes.
嗯 有点复杂 但是
Yeah. It's complicated but
我想象得出会有多复杂 -嗯
Well, I mean, I'd imagine it'd be complicated. Yeah.
她不是 我是说 她不 她不复杂
She's not. I mean, she's not...She's not complicated,
就是要有 24小时私人助理还有
but it's the whole...the whole, you know, 24- hour PA thing and...
私人助理是什么意思 护工是吧 -对
What do you mean PA? Carer? Er, yes.
你什么都不为她做吗 真是够懒的
You don't do a single thing for her? You LAZY fuck!
冷静点 我会做呀 但她需要24小时全天候
Easy now. No, I would, but she needs 24- hour round- the- clock care
的专业护理 就是这样
from a professional. That's just how it is.
行吧
Right. Hmm.
肯定很奇怪吧
That must be weird.
需要适应
It's an adjustment.
性生活怎么样
So, how's the sex?
是我做过最爽的一次 -别说了 我开玩笑的
The sex is the best sex I think I've ever...No! I was joking.
还有 去你♥妈♥的♥
And also, just fuck off!
我是说 经由我们打造
I mean, with a bit of shaping from us,
我觉得你能进军巴黎 米兰 东京
I'm seeing Paris, Milan, Tokyo,
加拉加斯
Caracas.
是 -我只想有钱拿就行
Yes. I'd just love to see a pay chequel
她好幽默
Oh. She's funny.
这点可以利用上
Mmm. We can use that.
是 -嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
关键是
Bottom line is, right,
各大品牌都迫切的要把你这样的人放进广♥告♥里
brands are dying to put someone like you in their ads. Hmm.
我也很迫切的想参与其中
And I am dying to be in them.
嘿 弗雷
Hey, Frey!
你有烟吗
Do you have any cigarettes?
抱歉 她英语不大好
I'm so sorry, her English isn't great.
你好 -你好
Hola. Hola.
你会说西语吗
会一点点
你是要把我朋友卖♥♥了吗
如果你说的卖♥♥是指
给她提供一个千载难逢的机会
那就是
奥利维亚
Oh! Olivia!
我交过个格拉纳达的男朋友
I had a boyfriend from Granada.
我能为你做的就这些了吧
So, is this all I can do you for, then
喝杯茶 佐以离婚 还是
a quick cuppa and a slice of divorce, or...?
这样就可以了
ANERICAN ACCENT: That's about it.
我讨厌你用美国口音 -我知道
I hate it when you do that voice. I know.
你膝盖怎么样 还能弯吗
How's your knee? Feeling bendy?
你不会是打算求婚吧
You're not going to propose?
好吧
Right
在筹备了 -不会吧 亚伯
Oh. I'm on it. Shit, Abe.
万里长征才迈出第一步呢 仅此而已 -亚伯
No, I've just got the parking. That's all. Abe. Abe...
那你跟弗雷娅是最好的朋友吗
So, are you and Freya best friends?
是
Er, yeah.
以前是
We used to be.
出什么事了
Oh. What happened?
就是 弗雷娅 要坐轮椅这个样子
Well, you know, um, Freya's whole...wheelchair...look?
嗯 -嗯
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
显然
Obviously.
这事麻烦别跟别人说 -没问题
Um...And please keep this between us. Oh, yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们小时候
When we were kids...Mm- hm?
关系特别特别好 我们那时候大概六七岁吧
...we were really, really close. We were, like, six or seven,
经常去一座桥上玩
and, um, there was this bridge that we used to play on,
那座桥
and it was
特别特别高
It was very, very high.
然后 怎么说呢
And, I don't know,
有一天 我就像是被某种力量控制住了一样
one day, something just, like, took over me
就推了她一把
and Ijust...pushed.
我天
Oh, my God.
如果你想跟某人表达爱意 不一定非得求婚的
If you want to tell someone you love them, you don't have to propose.
你可以给他们买♥♥束花或者搞个泡泡浴 -你还好吗 爸
You can just buy them flowers or a bath bomb. You all right, Dad?
你好啊儿子
Hello, boy.
在容貌和智力衰退的生活中过得怎么样
How's life with declining looks and intellect?
上回自♥慰♥后你洗过手吗
Have you washed your hands since your last little wank- a- thon?
要我提醒你一下这里是女性专用空间吗
Ooh, can I remind you this is a woman's space?
你的小情人怎么样了
How's your mistress?
弗雷娅很好 谢谢 嗯 适应的不错
Freya's good, thank you. Yeah, settling in nicely.
嘿 那你碳排放减少了
Hey! You can reduce your carbon cock print
毕竟不用再在这里和加拿大之间来回跑
now you're not travelling back and forth to Canada
跟一个和我差不多大的女人做♥爱♥
to have intercourse with a woman my agel
你和你失败的东亚探险怎么样了
How about you and your failed East Asian odyssey?
印尼吗 我掌握了炒出完美炒饭的艺术
Indonesia? I mastered the art of the perfect nasi goreng,
然后还睡了环保主义者
and then fucked a conservationist.
我认为这是巨大的成功
I would like to call that a resounding success.
嗯 那个编脏辫的白人女生 她真挺可爱的
Yeah, that white woman with dreadlocks. She was really lovely.
我们没讨论过她的血统
We didn't really discuss her heritage.
你不是说她是荷兰人么 -但总的来说
I thought you said she was Dutch. But all in all,
那是一次毕生难忘的旅行 -直到你进了精神病院
it was a trip of a lifetime. Mm- hm. Until you got sectioned.
嗯 直到我进了精神病院
Yeah, until I got sectioned.