可是我一整天都在刁难我最好的朋友
but I've been bullshitting my best friend all day.
这把椅子已经做了一个月
This chair's been a month in the making.
而且
And.
说真的 椅子到了我很高兴 很适合 我很兴奋
Seriously, I like arrived, got it fitted and I was so excited.
可是我坐上之后就
But I got in it and it just...
不知怎么的 让我更加感到无能为力
somehow it just made me feel more disabled.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我觉得像一辆摩托车
I think it looks like a fucking motorbike.
超酷炫
She's a killer.
你给她取名字了吗
Have you named her yet?
我妈给她椅子取名叫多琳
My mum's was called Doreen.
多琳
Doreen!
我能想象她戴着珍珠 喝着高档酒的样子
You know, I can actually picture her drinking a G&T, wearing pearls.
叫她埃德娜
Edna?
埃德娜
Edna.
对 我喜欢
Yeah! I like it!
新家庭主妇
New Housewife.
哇塞 对吧
Oooh! Oooh! Right?
自从我出事之后
Since my accident,
去哪里都需要有人推着我
I've needed someone to wheel me around everywhere.
所以我有15年没有一个人出门了
So it's been 15 years since I've been out alone.
嘿 我能请你帮个忙吗
Hey, can I, um, ask you to help me with something?
你说
Yeah.
好了
All right.
就那里 -对 手放这里
Just there? Yeah hand on here.
好
OK. Oh
弗雷娅
ABE: Freya?
靠 靠
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
靠 乔 -搞什么
Fuck. Jo! Fucking hell.
乔
Jo!
你在干什么乔
What the fuck are you doing? Jo!
你要从自己家里逃跑
Are you escaping your own house? !
乔
Jo!
哎 我来了
Yes, I'm coming!
搞什么 -乔
What the...? Jo!
嘿 怎么了 我来了 怎么了
Yeah, hey, what? I'm here. What's up?
怎么了
What's up?
弗雷娅呢
Where's Freya?
糟糕
Shit.
任何对我不公的事
#Anything that's wronged me
任何让我感到不重要的事
#Anything that made me secondary
显然他们有很多人
#So many of them clearly
喜欢理论上的我
#Liked the idea of me in theory
我缩小了 移♥动♥了 改变了
#I shrunk, moved and changed
而你依然感觉不到变化
#And still, you felt the same...#
优先考虑取悦我
#Prioritise pleasuring me
无需等待屈膝
#No need to wait for bended knee
我自♥由♥了
#I'm free
我自♥由♥呼吸了
#So I'm breathing in
一二三
#One, two, three
优先考虑取悦我
#Prioritise pleasuring me
没必要等待屈膝
#No need to wait for bended knee
我自♥由♥了自♥由♥了
#I'm free, I'm free...#