好吧
OK.
明白
Got it.
行 我坐进去了
Yeah, I think I'm in.
咱们固定好了
And we're locked in.
噢 还有灯
Ooh! There's lights!
真的高科技
Very high- tech.
是吗
OK. Yeah?
咱们来试驾一下哈
Yeah. Shall we give it a whirl? Uh- huh.
开动吧 哇哦哦
Go on. Whoa! Whoa!
我可以的 好吗
LAUGHING: I got it, OK!
这玩意儿跑得好快
The thing goes really fast!
操 该死
Oh! Oops! Shit.
继续开吧 谢谢 -走吧
Take it on. Thanks. Go.
天
Woooo! Oh, Jesus!
我抓住你了
SQUEALING Steer, I got you.
这玩意儿太适合小睡了做个小梦
It's going to be great for the limbo. And power naps.
你能把我弄出去吗 求你了
Can you just, um, can you get me out, please?
来吧 咱们带椅安娜出去兜个风吧
Come on! Let's take Chair Danes out for a spin!
来嘛 带她出去走走
Just...Come on, let's take her out.
乔 我都说了 快把我抬出来
Jo, I told you, get me out of this, please.
天
Jesus.
好吧
OK.
究竟是怎么回事啊
What happened?
没什么 我只是累了
Nothing. I'm just tired.
让我静一下
Just give me a few minutes.
好吧
OK.
那你想让我呆在这儿 还是出去 -不用了 谢谢
Do you even want me in here, or not? I'm good. Thanks.
啊 请坐 谢谢你 -没事
Ah, take a seat. Thank you. Thanks.
这是艺术品吗
Oh, is that an artwork
还是只是跟棒棒糖
or is it just lollipops?
棒棒糖
Lollipops.
所以 你们这次是为何而来呢
So, what brings you here today?
我觉得在办完离婚之前 再做一次咨♥询♥
Thought it might be a little bit novel, or illuminating,
是一种
I don't know, um,
很新颖 也很有启发性的做法
to chat some things through as we finalise our divorce.
因为我俩之间出现了一些
Um, there are a few contentious points that come up
不可调和的争议 -你俩分开多久了
that we can't quite agree on. How long have you been separated?
大约13年 -14年
Around 13 years. 14 years.
为什么要现在离婚呢
Oh. Why divorce now?
因为他想再婚
Because he wants to get remarried.
这会让你很紧张吗 -完全不会
And is that a source of tension? No, not at all.
她人很棒 我真的很喜欢她 她
No, she's absolutely fantastic. I really like her, she's.
她年纪只有他一半大 但她个坐轮椅的
I mean, she is half his age but then she uses a wheelchair,
你懂的 需要推着滚动摇摆
so, you know, swings and roundabouts.
我开玩笑的
That's...I'm joking.
开玩笑的 我在开玩笑
That's a joke. I'm joking.
我只是开玩笑 我以为
I'mjoking! Ithought. ...
会很好笑 好吧其实一点都不好笑 很抱歉
I thought it was funny, it wasn't funny. I'm sorry.
她超级可爱
She's a lovely, lovely human being
而且还是个天赋秉异的艺术家
and, um, she's also a very talented artist.
他俩很登对 我真诚地祝福他们
And they're a great couple and I sincerely wish you all the best.
所以很抱歉 该死
So I'm sorry. Fuck.
谢谢你 简 -真是的我都说抱歉了
Thank you, Jane. Fuck. I'm sorry.
我来告诉你我在烦什么吧
I'll tell you what I do find wearying, though,
我最近很热衷于表达
is, er, a newly acquired enthusiasm
自己发现的
for communicating every single
对每一种新情绪
recently identified emotion.
我们18岁起就在一起了 我对他了如指掌
We'd been together since we were 18, I know him inside out.
从他抖腿的样子我就知道他在想什么
I know what he's thinking just from the way he's shaking his leg.
我想跟他更客观
I- I would like to go forward,
更有事实依据地面对以后
you know, more objectively and fact- based
一如既往吗
True to form?
对
Um, yeah.
我不是千里眼
And I, er, not being a clairvoyant,
不太能读懂简的心思
um- less able to read Jane's mind,
或者她的任何附属物
or indeed any of her appendages
所以 我觉得大家一起聊聊
so, yeah, I thought it might be helpful to come along
试着从更感性的角度看问题
and chat about things and try and see things
可能有帮助 不好意思
through a slightly more emotional lens. Sorry.
你们觉得目前矛盾的主要源头是什么
What would you say that the main sources of conflict are, right now?
我们的财产
TOGETHER: Our assets.
面条不错
Nice doodles.
别挑逗我 我在工作呢
Stop flirting with me, I'm trying to work.
唯一的主要财产 如果你觉得那算财产的话
The only main asset, if you want to call it that,
就是房♥子 显然房♥子要归我
is the house, which obviously I'm keeping hold of and
所以 这就是问题所在
So this is the...this is the, er, issue.
显然房♥子要归你
The house, "Which obviously I'm keeping".
你 你打算就直接将其据为己有吗
You're just...you're just going to keep the house, are you?
什么 那个房♥子是我们的家 我在那里养大了
What, the house that was our family home? The house that I have raised
我们的儿子 15年来独自抚养
our son in, alone, for the past 15 years.
独自 你没事吧
Alone? l Ser...seriously? !
我们一直有说等李维搬出去之后就把房♥子卖♥♥了
We always said that we were going to sell the house when Levi moved out.
他现在谁在你家沙发上
And he's currently sleeping on your sofa-
还没有自力更生呢
he's not exactly on his feet, is he?
那对于房♥子你打算怎么处置 简
And what would you prefer happened to the house, Jane?
肯定是卖♥♥了
Sell it, obviously.
要是卖♥♥不了 亚伯应该把我那一份买♥♥下
Or failing that, Abe should buy me out.
对 对
Er, yeah, great.
很好 完美的方案
Perfect, perfect solution. Yeah.
你是要现金还是要卡
IN STRONG AMERICAN ACCENT: You want cash or card? !
他又用美式口音来开玩笑了
OK, so now he's joking in an American accent.
他不正常的时候就是这样
That is his entrenched dysfunctional pattern.
抱歉用这个语气 只是
Sorry for the accent. It's just
这“不哦”能
IN STRONG AMERICAN ACCENT: ...it ain't going to hap...
不好意思 我又嘴瓢了 这不可能好吗
I'm doing it again, sorry. It's not going to happen, OK?
我 你知道现在那个房♥子值多少钱吗
I'mjust...Do you even know how much that house is worth today?
我可没那么多现钱 有人有吗
I mean, I don't have that kind of cash. Does anyone?
所以你已经对中产阶级失去热爱了吗
So you've fallen out of love with gentrification today, have you?
我 我只是震惊 你居然会认为
I am...I'm genuinely astonished that you would have thought
我要把房♥子给你
I- I was just giving you the house.
你对那栋房♥子有感情吗
Do you have any emotional connection to the house?
我知道这个决定很难
I know it's a very difficult decision.
但是我觉得这样是对的
But I think it's the right one.
哇 真是恍如昨日
Wow, actual deja vu.
这话跟她离开那天说的一模一样
That's a little...verbatim, what she said the day she left.
你们分手的时候吗
When you separated?
谢谢 -她抛弃我们的时候
Thank you. When she left us, yeah.
医生 你怎么看 某人需要棒棒糖安慰一下吗
Now, Doc, what do you think? Does someone need a lollipop?
马上就要成为我的完美早晨了
It's fast shaping out to be my perfect morning.
我说过一点钟就会回家
I said I'd be home by one o'clock.
我能搭个便车吗
Can I jump in and get a lift?
好啊 没问题
JANE LAUGHS INCREDULOUSLY Yeah, that's a yes.
天哪
For fuck's sake.
我都感觉她透过窗户在分♥析♥我们
I can feel her analysing us from the window.
有异能的人不会住在那种房♥子里
Empaths do not live in a house like that.
来了请进 请进
Yeah, come in, come in, come in.
靠 你是建筑师
Oh, shit. Builder?
贝克尔-贝克尔(面包师)
Baker. Baker.
呃 我叫贝克尔
Yeah. Er, Baker's my name.
哦 好吧
Oh. Yeah.
名字是挺像面包师的
Patisserie route felt too obvious.
那么 你是弗雷娅
So...You're Freya?
差不多吧
Sometimes.
请在这里等一下
Er, wait here, please.
好了 时间到
OK, time's up, dudette.
建筑师到了 他叫贝克尔
Builder's here. And his name is Baker.
这么快 亚伯呢 -快点 我扶你起来
What, already? Where's Abe? Come on. Let me get you up.
不 我要等亚伯 我们要一起去
No, I'm waiting for Abe. We're doing this together.
所以 -拜托 弗雷娅 你不能整天像埃及艳后一样
So...Come on, Freya. You can't just like Cleopatra all day
等着你的仆人来伺候你
and wait for your servants to come and wait on you.