现在你是迈阿密的高尔夫少女
You're a golf maiden in Miami.
你能做到的 相信自己
Hey, hey! Hey, you got this, OK?
姐子 我要烦死了
Dude, I fucking hate this.
我一点也做不好
I'm doing a terrible job.
我不该做这个 我是艺术家
I'm not meant to be doing this, I'm supposed to be an artist.
没关系 忽略其他人 专注听我指挥
OK. Um, just drown everyone out and focus on me, OK?
好吗
OK?
好 弗雷娅
OK, Freya.
给我个
Um, give me, er
刚杀了个人的挑眉
"I just killed someone"eyebrows.
喝了很干的苹果酒的颧骨
Like "I just drank a really dry cider"cheekbone.
要撩死我的眼神
OK, now eye- fuck me.
翘起嘴唇 露出点牙齿
Yeah, curl your lip and make a slice of teeth.
面部管理太绝了
Stunning facial agility.
对 得按她的方式提要求
Um, yeah, you just have to speak her language.
现在
Ah, so
哦 天哪
Oh, my God. OK, um
挑衅 眼里没光 卡戴珊姐妹吸毒过量
Tea bagging, dead eyes, Kardashian sisters OD'd.
爱死了 姐姐好美 绝了
Love that. Stunning. That feels...Stunning.
我们已经算热情的摩♥门♥教♥徒了
We're actually already very passionate Mormons,
总之谢谢您
but thank you anyway.
想看点惊喜吗
Do you want to see something exciting?
能有多惊喜
Define exciting.
你好
Hmm. Hello.
那个餐厅怎么样了
How was Bronco's?
老板是个偏执狂
Owner's a bigot.
是不是因为偏执才让汉堡更好吃
Do bigots make better burgers? Discuss.
这是一个有趣的人类学问题
I mean, that is kind of anthropologically intriguing.
还有一个有趣的事
You know what's intriguing?
这是你的了 停在后面
It's all yours, it's parked back at mine.
你给我买♥♥了辆车
You got me a car? !
开玩笑吧 你知道我不能开车
Come on! You know I can't drive, Dad.
仔细来看看 走
Details! Come on!
怎么样
Hey? l
我
I'mjust.
抱歉是我记错了吗
So, sorry, cos I'm playing catch- up here, um,
我什么时候说想要个餐车了
did I ask for a food van?
这是个小企业呀
This is...this is enterprise.
你可以开始你的小生意
This is your own business.
你可以做自己想做的事了
This is you doing whatever you want, you know,
迎难而上
just grabbing the bull by the horns!
你脸上直接闪着乐观人生四个大字
Oooh, you're teetering on the edge of"Live Laugh Love here, Dad.
你面对中间危机的方法
Oh, God, I am loving your alternative approach
可真别致
to a midlife crisis.
别这么说
Choosing to ignore that.
这是我对李维的投资
This is my investment in Levi.
你就投个这
What, and this is all you were prepared to put in?
大目标从小起点来嘛
Humble beginnings, boy. Come on, hey!
怎么样
So, what do you say?
我们到前面去喝两杯冰啤酒庆祝一下
Shall we go round the front, have a couple of cold ones to celebrate?
口音有点冒犯 -因为讲起来真的很爽
OK, the accent feels offensive. Yeah, that's cos it's so good.
你不讲就不知道有多爽
You see, it's confusing to you cos it's so dang good.
来 出来我们去看看
Come on, just get out the car.
出来 出来
Come on. Come on.
来了来了
I'm coming, I'm coming.
来
Hey?
你就想想 我可是几乎零款拿下它的
Just think, I got this for next to nothing.
因为已经是老鼠的家了是吗
Is it that because it's the home to real, live vermin?
什么 你没看过料理鼠王吗
It's what? Oh, have you not seen Ratatouille?
说实话 最后你掌控了整个拍摄组
Honestly, by the end of it, you were running that set.
简直就像泰拉·班克斯
You were like Tyra fucking Banks.
在她变得让人看不懂之前 -对
Yeah. Before she got weird. Before she got weird.
对了 可别说你知道了求婚的事
Oh, don't forget, you don't know anything about the proposal.
亚伯让我发誓不告诉你
Abe made me swear not to tell you.
行 这倒挺会的
Yeah, good job on that one.
其实他婚没求成我还挺开心的
Is it bad that I'm kind of relieved that it didn't happen?
我也不是说不想和他共度余生
Like, I'm not questioning spending the rest of my life with him.
但是 我没想好
But, like, I don't know
婚姻似乎有点过时
marriage seemed a bit archaic, like...
嗨 女士们
Hello, ladies. Hey, er
拍摄顺利吗
Aha! How was the shoot?
挺好的 但这个热狗
Yeah, fine, but, um, hot dogs? !
这是李维的创业项目
This is Levi's new venture.
哇 开始自己的食品生意了
Starting a food van business, aren't you?
太可爱了
Apparently. Aw, cutel
财源滚滚来
Silver spoon in the shape of a truck!
他一站稳脚跟就会还我启动费
He'll pay me back as soon as he's on his feet.
我现在就能给你五块还清
I can just give you a fiver for it now, mate.
想看下吗
You want to have a look around?
当然 很酷
Yeah. Looks cool
石棉都露出来了
and also asbestos- y.
哇哦 大帅哥接手了
Ooh, here comes dashing.
谢谢
Thanks.
过来看这个
Come see this. Look.
嗨 乔
Hey, Jo!
怎么了
What?
今天信♥号♥♥不好吗
Bad signal today?
你没接电♥话♥
Well, you didn't pick up.
天哪 是你
Oh, Jesus, that was you?
我还以为被人跟踪了 -没有
I thought I was being stalked. Well, you're not NOT being stalked.
你哪儿来的我的电♥话♥ -在电♥话♥亭上的小广♥告♥
How did you get my number? Saw it in a phone box.
小广♥告♥设计得挺诱人
Ha- ha. Lovely flyer, by the way.
但你的要价太低了
If anything, I would say that you are undercharging.
骗你的 从我爸手♥机♥里看的
No, obviously I took it off Dad's phone.
你打电♥话♥干什么
Why did you call?
你不想我打吗
Do you not want me to?
我是你继母的护工
I work for your stepmummy.
像是我最喜欢的片子的名字
Hey, that's the name of my favourite adult movie.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
哇 这生意不错
Congrats. She's, er...something.
你要留下来吃晚饭吗
Are you going to stick around for some dinner?
好啊 我愿意
Yeah, actually, I would love to.
那个我要出去买♥♥点吃的
Do you know what? I'm actually going to head out and get some food.
我累了 -不行 乔
I'm kind of wiped. You can't do that, Jo.
你得和我在一起 -对 但又不是全天
You've got to stay with me. Yeah, but not like ALL the time.
是 是全天 全职护理
Yeah, all the time, that's the job.
24小时 好吧
24/7. Oh, right
要不要我弄点牛肉酱来
Want me to rustle us up some Sloppy Joes?
爸 别学纽约腔了 -我爱听那个
Dad, it's got to stop. I LOVE it when you do that.
谢谢你
Well, thank you!
您好好跟我儿子说说 他不懂欣赏
Try telling that to my son, he doesn't appreciate my talent.
这就是我们第一次约会
So is this like our first date?
我得想想
Er, that depends.
你每次第一次约女孩都带着爸爸吗
Do you always take your daddy on your first dates?
对啊 我没安全感
Yes, cos he makes me feel safe.
我不喜欢
This is a bad idea.
行吧 那保留不同观点
Right. We'll agree to disagree.
走吧
Come on!
好的 很好
Yeah! Yes!
太棒了 -牛的 牛的
Yes! Amazing! Amazing!
太绝了
Stunning.
说实话 健身收♥容♥所♥要开心死了
Honestly, Gym Asylum couldn't be happier.
我们给了你一个很大的挑战 宝贝
Mmm. And that was a big one to throw you in with, babe.
这么多年我们的模特从来没有成过
Oh, yeah. We've had models on our books for years who've never booked
这么大的单子
something that big before.
这简直是巨大 -是超大 庞大
No. Oh, it's mega. It's huge. It's huge. Huge, huge.
你的脸 完美
Huge. Your look? Everything.
完美
It's everything.
他们已经说给你再拍社媒照片了
They've already talked about getting you in again for socials.
社交媒体
For socials, already.