在掉头了 别催了 烦死了
I'm doing it, I'm doing it! God!
好吧 你以为我们在玩地狱模式的马里奥吗
Right, where do we live, Dystopian Mario World?
错 我们是在伦敦
London.
你今天过没过谁说了算
And who decides if you pass or fail today?
嗯 你今天能不能得到那张压制的证书谁说了算
Hmm? Who decides if you walk away with a laminated certificate?
压制证书啊 你咋不早说
Oh, laminated? Well, that changes everything.
是提前压好还是现场压
Do you, er, pre- laminate or do you laminate here?
你要是不尊重课程设置
If you don't start showing the process some respect,
我恐怕就要让你空手而归了
I'm not afraid to let you go empty- handed.
嘿 脾气还挺火爆
Ooh, fiery.
我盯着你呢 二等兵
I've got my eye on you, Private.
你看看这多乱
Now, see? There's no system, Jane.
你把学校话剧跟你♥妈♥的♥东西放一起了
You've got the boys' school play here next to your mum's
这是什么 三婚的照片吧
...what is that- third wedding?
不 时间不是线性的 它是一种错觉
No, time isn't linear, Abe. That's an illusion.
但我觉得更像是一个纠结 -行了行了
It's more of a tangle. All right, all right.
别翻旧账了 -有趣的是
Close the portal. Funnily enough,
我才不会每晚看这些东西你
I do not spend my every evening going through those.
真不懂找照片做什么
I don't know why you need a photo anyway.
他们可能只记得那个第一次吃到
They'll probably remember the guy who cried
三层芝士汉堡 就被感动哭了的小男生
the first time he tried a triple cheeseburger.
别怪我怀旧哈 珍
Oh, forgive me for being nostalgic, Jane.
还真不会 -妈妈 你尝尝这个
Shan't. Hey, Mum, try this.
天啊 太好吃了
Oh, my God, that's absolutely amazing.
嗯
Mmm. Huh?
不
No.
我真♥他♥妈♥的服了
CLATTER Ooh! For God's sake, remove...
没事没事 -求婚失败的感觉如何 爸还挺淡定的
It's all right...How's not being engaged, Dad? It looks super- chill.
我一向很淡定 李维 你知道的
Oh I'm always chill, Levi, you know me.
这就是淡定男人该有的样子 宝贝
Yeah, this is what a chill man looks like, bug.
来他前妻家里一顿乱翻
Rifling through his ex- wife's stuff.
我只想问问 你跟那个谁最近怎么样
I meant to say, um, how's it going with, er...?
弗雷娅
Freya.
不是弗雷娅 另一个
No, not Freya, the...the other one.
乔 -对 她是叫这个名
Jo. Jo, yeah, that's her name.
哦她呀 还没走呢
Oh, yeah, she's still around.
关于当护工的事儿倒是挺积极
Definitely has a left- field approach to the whole PA thing,
这是我的感觉
I'll say that.
我真为你♥爸♥骄傲
I'm so proud of your dad.
才50多岁就有后宫了
You know, he turns 50 and sets up a harem.
我不想看 我不想看
I don't want to...I don't want to look at it.
别逼我看 -这就叫”不找到不放弃”
Don't make me. That's called diligent seeking.
看吧 一分辛苦一分收获
Yeah. Always pays off.
干得好
Well done.
别让任何人说你不够努力
Let nobody ever say you don't always try far too hard.
我其实不需要啥培训
I didn't really need training.
倒不是说我比乔更有天赋 但
I'm not saying I'm more innately talented than Jo, but
三 二 一 真棒
Three, two, one. Oh, lovely.
好 举起手来
OK, arm up.
腿向前伸一点 -泰 我们走吧
Swing that leg forward...Yeah, Ty, let's go.
我天啊 这里也太不可思议了
Like...Oh, my God. This is incredible.
咱们掉头回去吧
Let's turn round.
弗雷娅·安♥南♥是吗 你迟到了 跟我来
Freya Anan? You're late. Follow me. Right,
如你所知 健身收♥容♥所♥的#全体发疯夏季活动
so, as you know, Gym Asylum's summer campaign#EveryBodyFreakOut
希望展示的是 每一个漂亮的躯体在健身收♥容♥所♥
showcases the new Gym Asylum sports range on a variety of diverse,
都能找到合适的运动
beautiful bodies.
而你要拍摄的是 高尔夫
And you are...golf.
高尔夫 -对 高尔夫
Golf? Yeah, golf.
这是谁 -她是我的
Who's this? Er, she's my...
另一半 更好的那一半
Second half. Better half.
甩不掉的那一半
The old ball and chain.
好的
OK.
这 呃 我还是啥都别说了
That's, er...I'm not going to engage with that.
发型化妆要十分钟 听到有人喊高尔夫你就过去
Hair and make- up, ten minutes, calling for golf.
好嘞 泰格·伍兹 第一个大单子准备好了吗
OK, Tiger Woods! You ready for your first big job? !
一辈子就等这一刻了
Born ready!
泰 你能给我拿点零食啥的吗
Yeah, Ty, can you just grab me a snack or something?
我 -才来片场一天 她就女王范儿十足了
I. One day on set and she's already a queen!
乐意至极
Look, my pleasure be.
抱歉 拍高尔夫是啥情况
Sorry, can we just talk about golf?
哦 我知道
Oh, I know, I know.
我们已经努力为你争取了
We worked bloody hard for that.
他们一开始想让我们拍壁球 但我们坚决不同意
They offered us squash at first, but we were relentless!
妆造组的 拍高尔夫的是哪位
Wardrobe, come in for golf.
但我不确定能打得了高尔夫
It's just like I don't know if I can play golf.
我的手 连球杆都抓不住 所以
Like, with my hands. I can't grip so...
在我们妆造的帮助下 谁都可以打高尔夫
No, any...anyone can play golf in these clothes,
重点就是这里啊 你懂吧
that's, that's the whole point. Er, you know, we...
我们想要为每一位女性 每一种体型赋能
...we want to empower every woman, in every body,
打高尔夫更是小意思
to want to play golf.
不要
Don't
她只是随口一说的 你知道吗
She's just spitballing, you know?
有思想的模特都这样
Like a creative AND a model! Yeah.
拍高尔夫的还没刮腿毛
Golf hasn't shaved her legs.
再说一遍 拍高尔夫的还没刮腿毛
I repeat, golf hasn't shaved her legs.
天呐 好的 大家都别慌 没事的
Jesus. OK. No- one panic. No- one panic, it's OK.
体毛的问题不是已经讨论过了吗
I mean, aren't we over body hair?
”有体毛不丢人”还冲上过热搜
I mean, #EveryBODYhashair so...
除了那些脱发的人
Except for people with alopecia.
市场还是很欢迎有体毛的人的
Huge demand for them at the moment, actually.
是啊 别担心
Yeah. Don't worry.
我去找个剃刀
I will source us a razor. Yeah.
谁能帮我们找把剃刀
Can someone source us a razor? !
我还需要刮别的毛吗
Did I need to shave anything else?
毛茸茸的地方都要刮
Well, what else is hairy?
取大量润滑油
Generous amount of lube.
全部捅进去
AlI down there.
然后划小圈 放松括约肌
Then small circles to relax the sphincter.
手动刺♥激♥
Manual stimulation.
好吗 又不是在挖金矿
OK? We're not digging for gold.
如果你手法用对了 就会出来一个这个
And if you play your cards right, you end up with one of these.
你是希望自己手指永远粘在屁♥眼♥上
Would you rather your finger be permanently fused to an asshole
还是希望屁♥眼♥上永远长着一根手指
or your asshole have a finger permanently fused inside?
你们要来清理粪便吗
Right. Are we evacuating stools?
还是要分散大家的注意力
Or distracting committed stimmers?
我只是跟业内人士套个近乎
Er, I'm just making contacts in the industry.
拓展下关系网
It's good to network.
不配合是做不好护工的
Insubordinates don't make good PAs.
抱歉 但我感觉没学到什么新东西
I'm sorry, I'mjust not, you know, learning anything new.
做护工就是要处理意料不到的事
Well, being a PA's all about expecting the unexpected.
可这一切我都预料到了
Oh, but I've expected all of this!
人需要拉屎 吃饭 洗澡
People need to shit, they need to eat, they need to wash,
他们需要到各种地方去 但你知道你该教什么吗
they need to go places...Do you know what you should be teaching us?
你知道什么才是真正的意料之外吗
Do you know what IS unexpected?
好吧 如果真意料之外 -护工要如何知道
Well, if it's unexpected...When does a PA know
什么时候该帮忙 什么时候不该帮
when they should or shouldn't help?
护工和朋友要如何划定
Like where's the line between PA and friend, hmm?
界限在哪里 苏珊 你爱的人 突然要
What are the boundaries, Susan, and what happens
付钱求你留下时 你该如何自处
when someone you love starts paying you to stick around?
便秘
Constipation!
常有的事 各位
It happens, people.
请坐吧
Take a seat, pal.
弗格 我都能看到你在用手舀泡沫
Ferg? I can see you scooping out the foam with your hand.
都18个月了 你还不会倒酒
18 months, you can't pour a pint.
布莱恩
Hey, it's Brian.
幸会 -是吗
Pleasure. Is it?
来两杯啤酒 弗格
Two beers, Ferg.
我想你不喝酒应该放不开
Assuming you don't usually fuck people without a beer.
但这就是你过来的原因 对吗
That is why you're here, isn't it?
嗯 其实这次过来
Well, this is actually quite a...