我内心是五味杂陈的 -是吗
quite an emotional site visit for me. Is it?
是啊 我们很早就来这家店了
Mmm. Well, we've been coming here since...
从1999年
1999.
是吗 -是的
Yeah? ! Yeah.
你来我家就餐之前
You used to eat a cheeseburger with a knife and fork
吃芝士汉堡都是用刀叉的
before you walked through that door.
我还记得 -没错
I remember. I did!
我还记得 -天 你还记得
I remember. Wow, well, um, do you remember...
那你还记得这个吗
...do you remember this?
这是我一生中最骄傲的一天
Proudest day of my life. Hmm.
怎么样 怎么样
How about that? How about it?
是的 我们还是会过来
Yeah. Still come.
我们每年都会过来
We still come every year.
带着我儿子过来
I bring my boy.
11月12日
November the 12th.
没错 -对 -你是怎么
Yes! Yes. How do you...?
是啊 天
Yeah, wow.
所有的老客人我都记得
I remember all my regulars,
直到他们不再下馆子 回家吃外卖♥♥看《王冠》
before they fucked off home to eat Deliveroo and watch The Crown.
该死的奈飞
Fucking Netflix.
给我整惨了 整惨了
Killing me, absolutely killing me.
一年来一次是不够的
Once a year doesn't cut it.
一年来一次 根本救不了我们店
Once a year doesn't save me from the man.
要我帮你按♥摩♥下前臂吗 -不用
Do you want me to do your forearms? No.
你是拍高尔夫的 对吧
You're golf, right?
是啊 你看起来棒极了
Yeah. Yeah, you looked incredible there.
你是上了谁 才分到拍游泳的
I mean, who'd you fuck to get swimming? !
额 没错
SHE LAUGHS AWKWARDLY Um, yeah.
丽芙说这是你第一次拍摄
Liv told me it was your first time.
我只是过来打个招呼
I just came by to say hi.
那我也回一个
Hi back.
你好啊 对不起
You too. Sorry.
天啊 我是哪根筋搭错了
Oh, my God, why am I like this!
我刚是不是特刻薄
Am I a cunt?
你遇到其他残疾人时 总是怪怪的
You always act weird around other disabled people.
我只希望他们喜欢我 -这叫歧视
I just want them to like me. And THAT is discrimination.
谢了 泰 接下来交给我吧
Thanks, Ty, I'll take it from here.
谢谢你 泰 真的很感激
Thanks, Ty. I really appreciate you.
好吧
Yeah.
谢谢你哦 泰
Thanks, Ty.
你知道么 有些人还在喝牛奶
You just know some people still drink milk.
如果所有人都失去了理智
What's the stage of feminism
那这又算女权主义的哪个阶段
where everyone's like lost their fucking mind?
完全平等的阶段
Total equality.
我听说你申请了破产
I understand you filed for bankruptcy
是的 就在几周前
Yeah. a couple of weeks ago.
那么从
Well, so, from a, um...
从商业的角度来看 我们会对你
from a business perspective, um, we would basically look
现在的情况做个评估 比如贷款 债权人
at your current situation, in terms of, er, you know, loans, creditors.
现有付款计划之类
Existing payment plans.
然后我们会看下资产的状况
And then we would look at assets and, er. ...
确保你在倒闭的过程中
...and put the best plan of action together as you head towards,
拿到最好的条件
you know, dissolving.
你有两个儿子
You had two boys.
两个小家伙
Two little tiddlers.
是的 李维 他长挺大了
Yeah. Levi's, er, he's doing great.
很喜欢美食 也许受这里的影响
He's very much into his food, maybe, you know, due to this place.
好了 -太好了 谢谢
There you go. Oh, lovely, thank you. OK.
谢谢你 弗格
Thank you, Ferg.
你肯定知道我们破产的原因
Of course, you know why we're going under.
因为我们太追求一致了
It's because we're consistent.
但人们想要的不是一成不变
But people don't really want consistency.
不不不 先生 他们想要新东西
No, siree, they want the new stuff.
他们想要
They want burgers
用蒲公英做的汉堡
made out of dandelions
肉还会淌血的那种
that bleed like meat.
他们想要泡菜玛格丽塔酒
They want kimchi margaritas.
他们想要让变装皇后参加湿衣比赛
They want drag queens doing wet T- shirt contests.
这年头 正宗的美式汉堡店已经无立足了
You can't do good, honest American grub any more!
你经常去那边吗
Do you get out there much?
抱歉 你说哪里
Where, sorry?
美♥利♥坚♥
America.
美国吗 嗯嗯
The States? Mm- hm.
不去啊
No.
我又没有护照
Don't have a passport.
嗯 我为什么需要一本
Hmm. Why do I want a little leather- bound book
存下我所有数据的小册子呢 不需要谢谢
with all of my data in it? No, thanks.
好让政♥府♥跟踪我的一举一动吗
A little pamphlet of me so the government can track my every move?
死也不可能
No, no way, Jose.
你也别来说教我 什么本地顾客的构成已经不一样了
And don't get me started on how the local demographic have changed.
好吧
OK.
我有个东西要给你
I have something for you.
哟 我的小女娃终于长大了
Aw! My baby girl's all grown up!
我都得从她手里抢过来
I had to wrestle it out of her hand.
都不确定她是想搞我 还是想咬我
I couldn't tell if she wanted to fuck me or bite me.
谢谢你肯参加培训
Thanks for doing that.
亚伯会很感谢你的 所以
It means a lot to Abe. So...
抱歉 稍等
PHONE VIBRATES Sorry. One sec.
所以 你是哪里残疾
Hey, so what's your handicap? Hey!
我不 -这是 -你不能这么说
Yeah, I don't...That is just...That is just not OK.
不不 我是指高尔夫球术语
No, no, I meant...I meant...I meant golfing- wise.
你懂的 就是你的分数是如何计算的
You know, when like how...how you calculate your score.
哦好吧 我不玩高尔夫
Oh, yeah, I don't play.
所以 这位又是谁
So...And who's this now?
是我丈夫 -我儿子
TOGETHER: This is my husband. Oh, it's my son.
算了不问了 就跟我来吧
Why do I bother? Just...just follow me.
拍广♥告♥比电影赚钱
Commercials pay better than film.
拍广♥告♥比电影赚钱 拍广♥告♥比电影赚钱
Commercials pay better than film. Commercials pay better than film.
好吧
AlI right.
操 我的辫子上沾了剃须膏
Oh, fuck, I got shaving cream on my braid.
然后英国就脱欧了
Then Brexit happened,
简直不要太倒霉
which was a God send for us,
我们有个波兰洗锅工
cos we had a Polish pot- wash.
你懂我什么意思吧
I mean, you know where I'm going with this.
嗯 说回我们我们要卖♥♥的固定资产
So, getting back to the fixed assets that we will have to sell off,
当然 这个房♥子
um, we have the building, obviously,
一辆送货的助动车 一辆食品货车
we have a moped that you use for deliveries and we have a food van.
货车你可以出个好价
You're welcome to make an offer on the food van.
她虽然老了 但有一身故事
She's a creaky fucker, but she's a trouper.
见证了我人生最棒的日子
Some of my best times were in that van.
载着我和我爸游遍全国
Touring up and down the country, me and my old man.
也带过他和他爸去看世界
And before that, him with his old man.
爷爷在人类登月那天开了这家店
Gramps opened this place the same day they put a man on the moon.
真的吗 -他都不知道
Really? He didn't realise.
在前面烤肉
He's out the front with his grill,
烤了几个小时
cooking meat for hours.
没人来
And then no- one turns up.
大家都在家看电视呢
Cos they're at home, glued to the TV.
历史总是惊人的相似啊
Funny how it ends how it starts, innit?
倒也不是说人类又登月了
Not that they did put a man on the moon, of course.
好了 今天就到这里吧
OK, well, I think we're all done here.
想象你是冠军 是大♥师♥
You're a champion...master...a champ...
展示球棍 -对 我们是宣传球
More golf maybe? Yes, we're marketing golf.
高尔夫球
Golf
想象高尔夫
Think golf.
很好 炸翻了 明星 眼睛更犀利点
Right, rock it, superstar! Little less fear in the eyes!
很好 再性感点
Yeah, think, um...think sexy.
很好 想象你一杆进洞了
Yeah. And golf...Hole- in- one!
她像被绑♥架♥了 -我们再试试别的动作
She looks like a hostage. OK, let's try something different.
不 这不行
Oh, that's not good.