剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
-没错 -看这里
- Oh, yeah. - Just here.
是这个袋子吗
Is that the bag?
是的 看起来很像
Yeah. Yeah, looks like it.
-达灵顿红酒 -达灵顿
- Darrington Wines. - Darrington?
不过我并不知道曼彻斯特所有酒的品牌
Not that I know the name of every offie in Manchester.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Right.
他们大概有六家店
They've got about half a dozen shops.
有一家就在转角处
There's one right round the corner.
好的 谢谢你
OK. Thank you.
不客气
Pleasure.
你今天休假吗
Day off today?
休半天假
I'm having a half-day.
我有几天带薪休假机会 所以我想利用起来
I was owed some leave, so I thought I'd catch up on a few things.
来监视我 对吗
Keep your eye on me, yeah?
不 很高兴这屋里能有另一个成年人
No, no. It's really nice to have another adult in the house.
好吧 我能够想象
Right. I can imagine.
她叫纳迪娅·贝利
Her name's Nadia Bailey.
她在出租格雷格和杰玛公♥寓♥的公♥司♥上班
She works at Greg and Gemma's letting agency,
兰道夫地♥产♥公♥司♥
Randolph Estates.
这可能是她有公♥寓♥钥匙的原因
It's probably how she had keys to let herself in.
兰道夫地♥产♥公♥司♥
Randolph Estates?
-对 -你把这事告诉刑事调查部了
- Yeah. - You share this with CID?
对 他们正把她带回局里
Yeah, they're picking her up.
干得好 马汀
Great work, Martin.
我之前不该跟丢她 老板
I shouldn't have lost her, boss.
别这样 你用其他方法到她了
Hey, forget it. You got there your way.
怎么了
What is it?
说吧
Spit it out.
所以两晚前 你根本没看到这个女人
So, two nights ago, you didn't see this woman at all?
没有 佐伊看到了
No. Zoe did.
你不仅对我和刑事调查部撒了谎
Not only did you lie to me and CID,
还让一个平民知道你说谎了
but a civilian knows you lied?
抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
先不管那些深度伪造
Y'know, despite what every deep-fake
阴谋论疯子会怎么说
conspiracy-nut will tell you,
抛开那些东西 我们在这的工作很简单
despite all this shit, what we do here is simple.
谁 做什么 在哪里 什么时候
Who, what, where, when.
并带有一丝人性
With a human touch.
而他们看重的就是这人性的部分
And it's the human bit they pay for.
能让人安心
It reassures.
所以当你说你看到她了 而实际并没有
So you saying you saw her when you didn't...
这不只是个善意的谎言
..isn't a little white lie.
这是毁灭我们的炸♥药♥
It's firebombing the family home.
麦克斯在医院
I mean, Max was in hospital,
这是世界上最安全的地方了
he couldn't have been in a safer place!
-我当时没有理性思考 长官 -真的吗
- I wasn't thinking logically, sir. - Oh, really?
因为我认为理性是你的强项
Because I'd have said logic was your strong suit.
你为什么离开岗位 马汀
Why did you leave your post, Martin?
莎拉基本是一个人把麦克斯拉扯大的 我儿子
You know, Sarah basically brings up Max on her own. My son.
她没有很多要求 只是默默付出
She doesn't have many demands. She just gets on with it.
就一次
D'you know, for once,
我只想 我只想做个有用的人
I just wanted to... I just wanted to feel useful.
被人需要
You know, needed.
佐伊是你会分享这种秘密的人吗
Is Zoe the sort of person you'd want sharing a secret like this?
我觉得我能信任她
I think I can trust her, yeah.
那我们就不再谈这件事了
Well, we'll say no more about this.
除非它变得重要
Unless it becomes important.
那样的话 你就靠自己吧
In which case, you're on your own.
而且这段对话从没发生过
And this conversation never happened.
明白
Understood.
当他喊"杰玛"时 仿佛是为了我似的
When he shouted "Gemma", it was as if it was for my benefit.
什么意思
How'd you mean?
就是非常...浮夸
It was so... over the top.
好像在说 "看看我的悲伤和无辜"
It was like, "Look at me in my grief and innocence."
你觉得他会不会发现我们了
You don't think he's on to us, do you?
不
No.
我没理由这么认为
I've got no reason to believe so.
潜水队搜寻怎么样了
How's the dive team getting on?
开玩笑吗 那湖有五百米宽
Are you kidding? That lake is half a kilometre wide.
但我告诉你 她肯定在里面
But I tell you what... she is in there.
我愿意打赌
I'd put money on it.
斯黛拉
Stella?
他是个客户 他租公♥寓♥
'He's a client, he rents the flat.'
那你为什么要搜公♥寓♥
'So, why were you searching the flat?'
马汀
Hello, Martin.
无可奉告
'No comment.'
海莉
Hayley.
海莉从今天起负责杰玛的案件调查
Hayley's on the Gemma inquiry as of today.
你不打算给我们介绍下吗
Aren't you gonna introduce us?
-对 这是... -我是斯黛拉
- Oh, yeah, this is... - Stella.
-你好 -海莉·琼斯警员
- Hiya. - DC Hayley Jones.
我想我们可以交换笔记
I'm sure we could compare notes.
干得漂亮 找到了纳迪娅·贝利
Nice work IDing Nadia Bailey.
她有洗钱的前科
She has form for money laundering,
但目前回答的都是"无可奉告"
but so far has been "no commenting".
之后肯定查到空壳公♥司♥后线索就断了
It'll be the usual mire of dead ends and shell companies,
所以金融技术组会帮我们
so the financial boys will help
找出格雷格在这条产业链中的角色
gauge Greg's role in the food-chain.
我们查了纳迪娅手♥机♥记录中格雷格的号♥码
We've checked Nadia's phone records for Greg's number.
最近没什么联♥系♥
Nothing recently,
但两年前 他们频繁联♥系♥
but two years ago, they were in frequent contact.
怎么了
What?
他收到的电♥话♥是一个记者打的
Now, the call that he received was from a reporter -
显然我们查了那个
we checked all of that, obviously.
格雷格喝醉了 还有点生气
Greg's drunk and a little bit angry
于是把手♥机♥摔到了地上
and he throws his phone down on the floor.
这里他大概消失了五秒
Now, he goes out of view here for approximately five seconds.
或至少本该消失五秒 要是没有那面镜子的话
Or at least, he would have, if it wasn't for that mirror.
他发现了些东西 我们觉得是包的带子
Something catches his eye. We think it was the strap of the bag.
-快进 斯黛拉 -好
- Skip it on, Stell. - Yeah.
但看他打开包时的表情
But look at his face when he opens the bag.
他的神态
His expression.
抱歉 我没看出来什么
Sorry, I'm being slow.
他之前一直没看到烟囱里的包 直到他弯腰
He didn't see the bag in the chimney until he went down low
去捡手♥机♥才发现 他不知道包在那里
to look for the phone. He didn't know it was there.
他为什么不拉下窗帘后再拿走包呢
Why didn't he pull the blind down and then remove it?
他分心了 忘记了
He got distracted, he forgot,
或许他笨的很 跟多数罪犯一样
perhaps he's thick as mince, like most criminals.
但还有后面一部分 斯黛拉
But there's a Part Two. Stell.
这里
Here...
你看到了 对吧
You see it, don't you?
我看不清名字 但这照片绝对是杰玛
Now, I can't make out the name, but that photo is 100% Gemma.
那意味着包和钱确实都是她的
That suggests that the bag and the money are actually hers.
等等
Hang on...
我们搜查公♥寓♥的时候拿了她的护照
We seized her passport when we searched the flat.
-很可能那本是假的 -对
- So, odds are that one's a fake. - Yeah.
一个小学老师怎么会有假护照
How does a primary school teacher get a false passport?
先不管原因 还有那一大笔钱
Never mind why. And all that money...
格雷格确实说过他以为她出轨了
Well, Greg did say that he thought she was seeing someone else.
所以呢
Ok...?
那她就有动机
Well, that does give her motivation
离开抛下一切 对吧
to up and leave everything, doesn't it?
怎么 和白马王子携手开始新生活吗
And what, sail off into the sunset with Mr Right?
-或许 -不 这太牵强了
- Maybe. - Nah, you're reaching.
再说 这些都不能证明格雷格没伤害她
Plus, none of this means Greg didn't hurt her.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
我们稍安勿躁 继续监视
We hold our nerve and keep watching.
他开车驶入环岛
'He's turned onto the roundabout.'
告诉我们哪里下 我们接着监视
'If you give us an exit, we'll pick him up.'
伊基·波普[美国朋克摇滚音乐家]
佐伊 谢谢你来到我的生命 蒂姆
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表