剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
That's the kind of teacher Gemma is,
培养学生 鼓励学生
nurturing and inspirational.
去吧亲爱的 你要迟到了
Go on, love, you are gonna be late.
我需要钱参加课后社团
I need money for after-school club.
我已经给过你了
No, I've given you that already.
那是上柔道课的钱 我现在学编码了
That was for judo. I'm doing coding now.
什么
What?
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
-没关系 -谢了
- No, it's fine. - Thanks.
-爱你 再见 -爱你 再见
- Love you. Bye! - Love you. Bye.
回家吧 杰玛
我们要把消息传开
..Saturation's the goal.
菲欧娜
Oh, Fiona.
我知道你觉得这些很寒碜
Look, I know you think they're tacky...
寻找杰玛
我没有
No, I don't.
但你肯定有更广阔的胸襟
But you're bigger than that.
菲欧娜
Hi, Fiona.
佐伊 我们晚点会在我家碰头 你也来吧
Zoe, we're meeting at mine later, if you can make it?
好 当然
Er, yeah. Sure. Sure...
我们都很紧张
We're all stressed,
就感觉我们应该团结起来
it just feels like we should stick together.
菲欧娜去吗
Is, um... Is Fiona going?
你跟她还有芥蒂吗
Is that still a thing?
没有 没
Oh, no. No.
你要小号♥还是中号♥
Oh, small or medium?
中号♥ 谢谢
Uh, medium, please. Thank you.
-做得真好 好样的 -谢谢
- Oh, these are fab, well done. - Thank you.
好吧 晚点见 再见
All right, I'll see you later. Bye.
韦斯特伯里街
目标正离开大楼朝他的车走去
Target is leaving the building and heading to his car.
他带了跑路包
He's got the go-bag with him.
重复 他带了跑路包
I repeat, he's got the go-bag with him.
谢了 马汀 我们会跟上他
'Thanks, Martin, we'll pick him up.'
收到 我看到他了
'Yeah. I have the eye.'
马汀 我们在私密通话频道上
'Martin, we're on our own talk group.'
就我俩 好吗
Just you and me, OK?
好
'Ok.'
最好能有额外的车去跟格雷格
We could use an extra vehicle tailing Greg.
你要不要去开你的车
'Do you wanna go jump in your car?'
我说不好 老大
I don't know, boss,
我不想辜负任何人什么的
I don't really wanna let anyone down or anything, y'know.
要不是人手不够 我也不会问你了
I wouldn't ask if we weren't stretched.
我只是觉得我还需要些时间 长官
I just think I need a little bit more time, sir.
你已经有过够多时间了 马汀
'You've had plenty of time, Martin.'
算了 我只是觉得该问问你
Never mind. Just thought I'd ask.
我看到他了 目标右转离开了A57号♥高速
'OK. I have the eye. Target is turning right off the A57.'
明确一下 目标可能会逃跑
To be clear, subject is a likely flight risk.
如果觉得他要跑 立刻阻止他
If we think we're losing him, we stop him.
收到 老大 目标开得很稳
'Copy that, boss. Target is committed.
下高速了
'Off, off, off.
上了匝道 在第五交叉口往曼彻斯特
'Slip road to Manchester International
国际机场方向去了
at Junction 5.
等等 他拐入了另一条路
'Oh, wait, hang on. Right, he's just turned off.
他不是要去机场
'He's not going to the airport.'
他上了A34号♥高速往南去了
'He's going south on the A34.
他走得非常快
'He's in a real hurry.'
我看不到他了
'I can't see him.'
有人看到他吗
'Does anyone have the eye?'
我们跟丢了 我们跟丢了
'Argh, we're losing him. We're losing him.'
他要去威姆斯洛自然保护区
He's going to Wilmslow Nature Reserve.
告诉我原因 马汀
Do tell, Martin.
这是格雷格和杰玛第一次约会的地方 长官
It's where Greg and Gemma had their first date, sir.
睁大眼睛看仔细了 各位
Eyes open, everyone.
可能是和人见面 或丢弃凶器
Could be a meet or a drop.
也可能是丢尸现场 致敬过去约会的地方
Or it could be a dump site and he's paying his respects.
杰玛
Gemma.
杰玛
Gemma!
杰玛
Gemma!
马汀 就是她
Martin, that's her.
-是她吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
有个女人刚用钥匙进了格雷格的公♥寓♥
A woman's just let herself into Greg's flat,
她在四处搜查房♥间 我想她是个老手了
she's giving it a good going over. I think she's a pro.
这是你那晚见到的女人吗
'Is this the woman you saw the other night?
马汀
'Martin?'
是的 我想是她
Yeah. I think it is.
她是怎么到那里的
How did she arrive?
开名爵车吗
'In the MG?'
如果是 那她并没有把车停在路上
Well, if she did, she didn't park it on the street.
她离开的时候 你得跟上
'When she leaves, you've gotta follow.
你是唯一抽得出身的人
'You're the only one available.
队里的其他人都正在追踪格雷格
The rest of the team are tailing Greg.
我们得知道这个女人的身份 明白了吗
'We have to ID this woman. You understand?'
当然明白
Yes, sure.
走吧
Come on.
快跟上
Come on!
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
-蒂姆过来了 -好的
- Tim's coming round. - Right.
来签你给我的那些表格
To sign the forms you gave me.
你好
Hiya.
感谢你特地跑一趟
I really appreciate this.
有任何问题的话 随时问我
Any questions, let me know.
他整天都这样闲逛吗
Does he just hang about all day?
是的 这是他的工作
Well, yeah, that's his job.
这是什么 保密协议吗
What is this, an NDA?
是的 他们希望征求你的同意
Yeah, they need your consent
因为房♥子的租约上写了你的名字
cos your name's on the lease.
凯特琳不介意他们在这吗
Caitlin's OK with them being here?
当然没关系
Yeah. Yeah. Of course.
-他们在监视谁 -我...
- Who are they watching? - I...
格雷格·沙利文
Greg Sullivan.
他们给你工资吗
Are they paying you?
给的不多
Few quid. Not much.
不过 有件事非常重要
Hey, one thing's really important, though.
事实上至关重要 你不能告诉其他人这些事
Crucial, actually, is that you can't tell anyone.
我能和谁说呢
Who am I gonna tell?
我不知道
I don't know.
我很想你
I miss you.
我们都很想你
We both do.
好吧...
Well...
-我也很想你 -我不是个傻瓜
- I miss you, too. - Look, I'm not an idiot.
-佐... -不 让我说完
- Zo... - No, let me speak.
我希望你回来是因为你想要回来
I want you to come back because you wanna come back.
我明白 好吗
I get it, OK?
你需要时间 还有空间
You need time. Space.
确实
I do.
就这一阵子
Just for a little while.
好的
Yeah.
凯特琳对于要去摩洛哥感到非常兴奋
Caitlin's really excited about Morocco.
她想回到海边 有瀑布的沙滩
She wants to go back to that beach. You know, with the waterfall.
是啊 会很棒的
Yeah, it's gonna be epic.
好了 菲尔
All right, Phil.
从邻居的反应来看
If the neighbour's anything to go by,
似乎本地人都在排挤他
it looks like the locals are turning against him.
他一直在翻看一些信头写着
He's just looking through some headed paper
"兰道夫地♥产♥公♥司♥"的文件
with "Randolph Estates" on it.
谢谢 斯黛拉 我们会让刑事调查部查一下
'Thanks, Stella. We'll check it out with CID.'
咚咚咚
Knock, knock.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - It's all right.
对了 你说过她来这的时候
Oh, you know you said, um, that when she came round,
拿着一瓶红酒和一袋礼物送给格雷格
she had a bottle of wine and a gift bag for Greg.
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表