剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
我分离出了"杰玛"这个词
I isolated the word Gemma,
然后他又提到一个叫泰勒的人
then he mentioned someone called Taylor,
但不太容易听清
but that's a bit difficult to make out.
看 卡尔的老婆在客厅
Right look, Carl's wife was in the front room.
这是一次威胁
This was a threat.
看看帕瓦尔说到"杰玛"时 卡尔的反应
Just look at Carl's reaction to Pavel saying "Gemma".
我们的房♥主佐伊·斯特林提出了一种可能性
Our host, Zoe Sterling, raises the possibility
卡尔和杰玛可能有婚外情
that Carl and Gemma might have been having an affair.
如果能证明这是真的 我们就找到动机了
And if we can prove an affair, we have a motive.
什么时候
When?
她什么时候提出来的
When did she raise this?
今天
Today.
憋得够久的
It took her long enough.
她之前犹豫是因为不能百分百确定
Well, she was hesitant because she couldn't be 100%.
但她注意到他们曾一起离开街道
But she noticed them leaving on the street together
并且差不多同一时间回来
and they returned at the same time.
"她觉得" "他们可能" 听起来并不确定
"She thinks", "they might" - it doesn't exactly sound conclusive.
她会注意到那些还挺奇怪的
It's weird that she'd notice that.
为什么 她的公♥寓♥就在他们对面
Why? Her flat's directly opposite
而且他们俩她都认识 所以...
and she knows both parties, so...
她在监视她的邻居们
She's spying on her neighbours?
我倒不会这么定性 长官
I wouldn't quite characterise it as that, ma'am.
我觉得她只是想帮忙...
I think she's just trying to help out where she...
你...你有说过卡尔的第一任妻子安娜吗
Did you.... Did you tell them about Carl's first wife, Anna?
你们知道安娜吗 她12年前失踪了
Did you know about Anna? Anna went missing 12 years ago
当时卡尔是主要嫌疑人 也是唯一的嫌疑人
and Carl was the prime suspect. He was the only suspect.
我们很清楚西港的事 马汀
We know all about Westport, Martin.
检控属说当时并无案件事实可辩
CPS said there was no case to answer.
谢谢你过来 马汀
I appreciate you coming in, Martin,
但我有个嫌疑很大的对象 还有个案子要立
but I have a strong suspect and a case to build.
格雷格吗 长官
Greg? Ma'am...
他自己也承认了 他暴♥力♥
By his own admission, a violent,
酗酒 并无不在场证明
abusive drunk with no alibi
并且脾气糟糕
and a bad temper.
我们今天就会提交给检控属
We're presenting to the CPS today.
所以 除非我们要释放他
So, unless we have to release him,
我现在要叫停监控行动了
I'm pulling surveillance as of now.
我们得继续观察那条街
We have to keep watching the street.
卡尔·塔克曼是合理嫌疑人
Carl Tuckman is a good suspect.
-显然还不够合理 -得看怎么看了 长官
- Not good enough, obviously. - That's a matter of opinion, Sir.
看法没有屁用
Opinions are like arseholes...
恕我冒昧 我在刑调部干过 你没有
With all due respect, I've worked CID, you haven't,
那种狭隘的眼光...
and that sort of tunnel vision is...
马汀 是刑调部叫停了行动
Martin! It's CID who've pulled the plug.
还有什么好讨论的
What is there to discuss?
斯黛拉 你怎么想
Stella, what do you think?
我给你看监控的时候你被说服了
You were pretty sold when I showed you the footage.
-我怎么看不重要 伙计 -不是吧
- Oh, it doesn't matter what I think, mate. - Come on...
我们只是工具 现在被放回了工具箱
We're a tool, we've been put back in our box.
-你这次怎么这么执着 马汀 -卡尔·塔克曼
- What is it about this one, Martin? - It's Carl Tuckman.
至少他在跟杰玛的关系上说谎了
At the very least, he's lying about his relationship with Gemma.
就这些吗
And that's it?
对
Yeah.
卡尔·塔克曼就是那种自以为
Carl Tuckman is one of those guys who thinks he's got
什么都清楚 法规对他不起作用的人
everything sussed and the rules don't apply to him.
他认为其他人都会掉进去的那些陷阱
And all the pitfalls and holes that everybody else falls into,
他不可能上当 他绝不会行差踏错
no, not him. He'll never put a foot wrong.
我不信他这个邪
With him, I just don't buy it.
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
听着 哪怕你头上着火了
Listen, CID wouldn't piss in your ear
刑调部也不会撒泡尿帮你灭火
if your head was on fire.
你自己说的 不是我
Your words, not mine.
别恩将仇报 马汀
Don't bite the hand that fed you, Martin.
你刚刚在卡尔的车旁做什么
What were you just doing by Carl's car?
系鞋带
Tying my shoelace.
嗯 你是该学学如何伪装
Yeah, you need to work on that.
你在打什么算盘
What are you up to?
他们正在叫停监控行动
They're pulling the plug on the surveillance.
你要走了
You're leaving?
正式下达的指令 是这样
Officially, yeah.
但你要是不介意的话
I'd like to run my own operation for a couple of days,
我想自己再监控几天
if that's OK with you?
你想要违背指令吗
You're going rogue?
我倒不会这么说 但你知道的...
Well, I wouldn't quite call it that, but, y'know...
是啊...这...
Yeah... It kinda...
好像是说我要走了 但又不仅仅是这个
means that I'll be gone, but it doesn't mean beyond that...
我们不能...
you know, we couldn't...
只是...或者...
erm, you know... just... maybe...
什么
What?
我是说 我不...
Well, I mean, I didn't...
我不知道...或许有一天
I didn't know if maybe, one day,
哪天晚上你愿意一起喝一杯
one evening you'd wanna get a drink or something...
或者不 你可能会...很忙
Or not. You probably... busy.
不 这...
No, it's, um...
不是 不是我愿不愿意 只是...
It's not... Like, I would, it's just that, um...
实话实说 我觉得我还远没有做好...
Full transparency, I think I'm a million miles away from being ready...
做好和别人约会的准备
Ready to go on a date.
我只是...不想浪费你的时间
I just, you know, don't wanna waste your time.
好吧...
Well, that is...
那还真是"实话实说"
That is definitely "full transparency".
谢谢你的坦白
I... I appreciate it.
你最近怎么样 伙计
Jak tam glowa, chlopaku?
我是说和杰玛
Sluchaj, ta Gemma.
别提她 也别来烦我
Nie oskaram ci, e si denerwujesz.
帕瓦尔 放下过去吧
Pavel, let go of the past!
你妹妹已经淹死了
Your sister drowned.
我现在很想她
I miss her now...
好吗
Dobra?
伊基·波普 《傻瓜》
你是怎么找到这里的
How'd you find this place?
我有自己的人脉资源
I have my sources.
好吧 你想...
Yeah. Do you wanna...
不用了 谢谢
No. Thanks.
事实上 我没听说你和莎拉的事
Actually, I hadn't heard about you and Sarah.
我知道你们之间有问题
I mean, I knew you had problems,
但我不知道你们分居了
but I didn't know you'd separated.
是啊 已经一年多了
Yeah. Over a year now.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们之前没理会你们
Look, we gave you short shrift earlier.
怎么 感觉不是格雷格了吗
What, Greg looking shaky, is he?
不 只是应该更仔细地调查一下卡尔
No, just that Carl warrants a closer look.
是的 事实上...
Yeah. Actually...
卡尔第一任妻子失踪了 帕瓦尔是她的哥哥
Pavel's the brother of Carl's first wife, who went missing.
我跟着他进了他家院子 听到他们在争吵
I followed him to his yard, heard them arguing.
你没有权利这么做
You had no authorisation to do that.
罗利说弗农督察是唯一
Roly said that DI Vernon was the only person
不相信安娜是淹死的人
that didn't believe Anna drowned.
我觉得帕瓦尔也不这么认为
I don't think Pavel is convinced either.
而且他肯定知道卡尔和杰玛的关系
And he definitely knew about Carl and Gemma.
你听说的那个"泰勒"...
The "Taylor" you heard...
我觉得指的不是一个人 而是个地点
I don't think it's a person, I think it's a place.
塔克曼建筑承包公♥司♥
我们得进去
We need to get in there.
不 我们需要得是一份搜查令
No. What we need is a warrant.
康洛伊会同意吗 考克斯肯定不会
What, is Conroy gonna oblige? Cos I know Cox won't.
他可能把她关在里面
He could be holding her in there.
塔克曼建筑承包公♥司♥
杰玛·希尔曼
秋季学期
下午3点开会
看看有没有人有空来学校的晚会帮忙
该死 该死
Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
卡尔要进屋了
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表