剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
你还好吗 凯特琳
You OK, Caitlin?
你觉得经常一个人独处很奇怪吗
Do you think it's weird to be on your own a lot?
你喜欢独处吗
Do you like being on your own?
那样的话就不奇怪
Well, in that case, no.
这里是什么 快看
What's in here, look?
视 角
第一季 第三集
寻人启事
杰玛·希尔曼
天啊
Jesus Christ.
要时刻留意你的视野盲点 伙计
Always watch your blind spots, matey.
格雷格怎么样了
How's Greg going?
他还在进行审问
Yeah, he's still under the lights.
从其他新闻里
And in other news,
我可能知道了弗农为什么要亲手把寻人启事
I might know why Vernon was hand-delivering missing posters
送给卡尔·塔克曼
to Carl Tuckman.
或者也叫卡尔·博鲁克
Or Carl Boruk, as was.
-博鲁克 -他是那个案子的头号♥嫌疑人
- Boruk? - He was prime suspect in the case
这案让弗农督察在西港崩溃了
that sent DI Vernon over the edge down in Westport.
卡尔的第一任妻子安娜12年前失踪了
The disappearance of Carl's first wife, Anna, 12 years ago.
什么
What?
还有 她是卡尔的工头帕瓦尔的妹妹
And get this, she's the kid sister of Pavel, Carl's foreman.
她还处于失踪状态吗
Did she stay disappeared?
从那天到现在
From that day to this.
这也许可以解释他和凯特结婚时为什么改名为
That might explain why he changed his name to Carl Tuckman
卡尔·塔克曼
when he married Kate.
我觉得是为了避嫌
Put a bit of distance. I thought that.
是的
Yeah.
两个女人时隔12年分别失踪
So, two women go missing 12 years apart,
她们都认识卡尔·塔克曼吗
they're both known to Carl Tuckman?
这确定是她吗
This is definitely her?
寻人启事
杰玛·希尔曼
寻人启事
安娜·博鲁克
但要严格保密 伙计
Strictly off the record, though, mate,
因为我们现在关注的仍是格雷格
cos we're still focused on Greg.
杰玛 泰勒
'Gemma... Taylor...'
亮灯/贪睡
G杰玛 GS格雷格·沙利文
CT卡尔·塔克曼 KT卡特·塔克曼
简妮丝
卡尔·塔克曼
卡尔
凯特
16:15 G离开
7:30 JW/CH去学校
15:35 菲欧娜下班回家
传闻说杰玛利用课后社团隐瞒犯罪活动
Is it a rumour Gemma was using after-school clubs
而我们都是受害者 这是否属实
to hide criminal activity, of which we were the victims?
"我们"指的是我们和我们的孩子
And by "we", I mean us and our children.
说到孩子们
Well, speaking of the children,
引发相互指责对他们有何益处呢
how does igniting a blame-game help them?
或对杰玛有何益处呢
Or Gemma, for that matter?
杰玛自作自受 可能已经自食其果
Gemma's made her bed, and she's probably lying in it.
抱歉 但孩子才是我们现在该优先考虑的
I'm sorry, but the children are our priority now.
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我不同意你刚说杰玛的那些话
Sorry, I can't agree with what you've just said about Gemma.
是的 听起来她犯过些错
Yes, it sounds like she's made some mistakes.
但谁没犯过错 尤其是在年轻的时候
But who hasn't made mistakes, especially when they were younger?
谁没后悔过
Who doesn't have regrets,
谁没发现自己曾深陷泥沼 无法自救
or found themselves in a hole that they couldn't climb out of?
知道吗 像这种时刻
You know, it's times like this,
会引发人最好和最坏的一面
it brings out the best and the worst in people.
现在她就是洗钱者杰玛
Now she's Gemma the money launderer,
没有任何优点
no shades of grey in between.
有什么关于格雷格的最新消息吗
Hey, what's the latest with Greg?
他在协助刑事调查部的调查
He's helping CID with their investigations.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Ok.
佐伊
Zoe?
什么事
Yeah?
看来你有权翻我家东西啊
I can see you've had a right snoop around.
还发现什么有趣的东西了吗
Anything else of interest?
我刚只是进来帮你关闹钟
I just went in to turn your alarm off.
好吧 我没想到会这样
Ok... I didn't sign up for this.
我也没想到房♥东
Well, I didn't sign up for a host
已经干了我的活 还什么都没说
who's already doing my job and failed to mention it.
这只是在本子上乱写 马汀
It's just scribbles in a book, Martin.
只是记录往来的人们
Just comings and goings.
街上的人吗
Of people in the street?
是的
Yeah.
每个人都以为他们的秘密很安全 佐伊
You know, everyone thinks their secrets are safe, Zoe.
真的不是这样
And they're really not.
这种事我见多了
I see that every day.
天啊 你进来是给我关闹钟吗
Oh, for fuck's sake. You went in to turn my alarm off?
这真是你能想到的最好的理由吗
That really the best you can come up with?
你好 佐伊
Hey. Zoe.
听着 我不是看不起你
Hey, look, I'm not judging you.
我怎么会 我靠监视他人为生
How could I? I spy on people for a living.
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Is there anything you wanna tell me?
我不知道 知道吗 这很难
I don't know. It was hard, you know?
独自生活太难了
Living on my own.
我没想到会那么孤独
It's the loneliness I didn't see coming.
是的 我理解
Yeah, I understand that.
凯特琳很棒 我们可以开心大笑什么的 但
Caitlin's great, we can have a laugh and whatever, but...
她是你女儿
She's your daughter.
是的 没错 她是我女儿
Yeah. Yeah, she's my daughter.
只是
Just...
夜看起来那么漫长
The nights just... seem so long.
有时永无休止
Endless, sometimes.
观察他人
Watching people was...
我也说不好 能安慰我
I dunno. Just comforting.
我认识的人
People I know.
我不认识的人
People I don't know.
有天晚上
And one night,
几杯酒下肚后 我...
after a few glasses of wine, I...
我就买♥♥了它们
I just bought them.
太傻了
It's so stupid.
而那只是你的一份观察记录
And that's just a record of your observations?
是的 我说不好...
Yeah. I dunno...
我倒不会把那称为"观察"
Well, I wouldn't call them "observations", exactly.
你觉得里面还有什么
Do you think there's anything in here
也许能帮我们找到杰玛吗
that might help us find Gemma?
我不知道
I don't know.
你没有完全否定 佐伊
That's... That's not a "no", Zoe.
但我还没找到任何证据
But I haven't got any proof,
所以我一直什么都没提
that's why I haven't mentioned anything.
说说看
Ok?
我觉得杰玛在跟卡尔·塔克曼交往
Well, I think Gemma was seeing Carl Tuckman.
我看到过他们俩同时离开街道
I'd see them leave the street at the same time
然后前后脚回来
and return in minutes of each other,
有天晚上我还看到他俩同时在发短♥信♥
and one night I saw them texting at the same time.
杰玛的电♥话♥记录里没有卡尔的号♥码
Carl's number's not in any of Gemma's phone logs.
我不知道 也许她有另一部手♥机♥ 或者...
Well, I dunno, maybe she had a second phone, or...
也可能是我疯了
you know, maybe I'm going nuts.
不 你没疯
No, you're not going nuts.
我之前说过不会看不起你 我是认真的
And I meant what I said about not judging you.
你只是在寻找跟外界的联♥系♥
You're just looking for a connection.
对
Yeah.
用"联♥系♥"来形容很合适
Connection's a good word for it.
好吧
Ok.
好...
OK, just...
马汀
Martin...
这件事...你需要告诉别人吗
Do you have to... tell anyone about this?
比如你的上级
Tell your bosses?
杰玛 泰勒
'Gemma... Taylor...'
看到没
See there?
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表