剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
你好 宝贝
Como estas, bambino?
他说他当时和凯特在家里吗
So, he said he was home with Kate?
他偷溜出来并不难
No hard for him to sneak out.
如果他偷溜出来 会去哪里
And if he did, where would he go?
泰勒花♥园♥
Taylor Gardens?
或其他地方
Or the other place.
我不知道是哪里
I don't know where.
最好的情况是
Best case?
卡尔亲自带我们去"其他地方"
Carl leads us to the "other place" himself
我们会找到某种类似的证据
and we'll find something resembling evidence.
你们什么时候逮捕他
When will you arrest him?
我们正在立案
Well, we're building a case.
目前 这意味着一切照常进行
For now, that means everything carries on as normal.
包括你
Including you.
你觉得你可以做到吗
Do you think you can do that?
视 角
第一季 第四集
马麦酱还是橘子酱
Marmite or marmalade?
你不该像这样偷偷接近别人
You should not sneak up on people like that!
我给你冲了咖啡
I, erm... made you a coffee.
很好 太好了
Ah, nice. Nice.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - It's ok.
别走 留下 你可以透过窗户监视
Stay! Stay... you can keep tabs through the window.
稍微休息一下吧
Just give yourself a minute.
好吧
Ok.
好吧 快点 亲爱的 你要迟到了
Right, come on then, love! You're gonna be late.
克洛伊的妈妈来接你了
Chloe's mam's picking you up.
那是格雷格吗
Oh, is that Greg?
在我们的案件中...
What's in our staff...
我们听到了许多关于
We're hearing a lot about, uh...
已经过去了这么久
...time has passed.
活着找回杰玛的机会很
The chances of finding Gemma alive...
格雷格·沙利文
疯狂搜寻失踪教师
但她还活着
But she's alive.
明天是她30岁生日
Tomorrow's her 30th birthday.
我们本来要去我的餐厅共进晚餐
We were supposed to go to my restaurant to have dinner.
现在
Now...
可怜的沙利文先生
Poor Mr. Sullivan.
我想说...
I wanna say this...
午餐是煎饼
Pancakes for lunch.
煎饼 我妈过去常给我做煎饼
Ooh, pancakes. My mum used to make me pancakes.
她去世了吗
Is she dead?
你的妈妈
Your mum.
是的 我年纪比你还小点时她就去世了
Yeah. She died when I was a little bit younger than you.
你很伤心吗
Were you sad?
是的 最终 我意识到如果你想念某人
Yeah. I eventually realised that if you miss someone,
把他们留在你身边最好的办法
the best way to keep 'em with you
就是以一种让他们感到骄傲的方式生活
is to live in a way that would make them proud.
-这有道理吗 -是的
- Does that make sense? - Yes.
好吧 快点 克洛伊在等了
Right, come on, then. Chloe will be waiting.
给你
Here you go...
我喜欢鳄鱼
Ah, I love crocodiles!
这是折纸狐狸
It's an origami fox.
我专门为你折的
I made it just for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好吧 快点 别忘了你的外套
Right, come on, then. Don't forget your coat.
谢谢 爱你 再见
Thank you. Love you. Bye.
你真这么认为吗
Is that what you really think?
杰玛已经死了吗
That... that Gemma's dead?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
对 你忘拿你的午餐了
Yeah, you forgot your lunch.
佐伊·斯特林吗 我是奥拉·鲍尔斯
Zoe Sterling? Orla Bowers.
儿童社会服务部的 我打电♥话♥给你留过几条信息
From Child Social Services? I've left several messages.
-请进 -谢谢
- Er, come in. - Thank you.
请坐
Er, take a seat.
凯特琳在学校 抱歉 你有何贵干
Caitlin's at school. Sorry, what's this about?
我们收到了关切人士的匿名举报
We've received an anonymous referral from a concerned individual.
提交的证据表明
There was evidence submitted
你当时喝得烂醉如泥
depicting a situation where you were intoxicated.
什么证据 我做了什么
What evidence? What did I do?
抱歉 我现在无法透露
I'm sorry, I can't disclose that at this time.
这是我们第一次谈话 接下来还有几次
This is the first of a few conversations we'll have.
我们都希望为了凯特琳好
We all want what's best for Caitlin.
我们已经跟圣艾萨克斯学校谈过了
We've already spoken to St Isaacs and...
她的学校吗
Her school?
什么 你可以这么做吗
What, you can do that?
显然 凯特琳经常迟到 而且你不只一次
Apparently, Caitlin's often late. And on more than one occasion,
在去接她放学前看起来喝过酒
you appeared to have been drinking prior to picking her up.
拜托 我们都会喝一杯
Oh, come on. We all have a drink.
也有人支持你
There was support, too.
杰玛·希尔曼女士对你很肯定
A Ms Gemma Hillman was very positive about you
说你把凯特琳照顾得很好
and your care for Caitlin.
如我所说 我们的首要任务是保护你的女儿
Like I said, our priority here is to safeguard your daughter.
我绝对不会伤害凯特琳
I would never hurt Caitlin.
我们没说你会伤害她
We're not saying you would.
但希望你理解我们有必要调查
But you'll appreciate we do need to investigate this.
你都听到了吗
Did you hear all that?
是的
Yeah.
我不知道我做过什么
I don't know what I've done.
我们喝了杯酒 也许是两杯
We had a wine. Maybe two...
但你会知道 对不对
But you'd know, wouldn't you?
如果你做了什么很糟的事 你会知道的 对吗
If you did something really bad. You'd know, right?
当然 当然会
Of course. Of course you would.
但你没做 对吗
But you didn't, right?
我不知道 我有关喝断片的时候
I don't know. I've had blackouts.
几乎从来没有 但有时会
Hardly ever, but sometimes.
他们觉得我做过什么
What is it that they think I've done?
她说有证据
She said there was evidence?
慢点 别激动 好吗
Hey, hey. Relax. Relax. OK?
她是说那东西"表明"了什么 好吗
She said it "depicted" something, Ok?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
不知道 可能是张照片 或是视频
I dunno. A photo, maybe. A video.
谁会对我做这种事
Who would've done this to me?
该死 煎饼
Oh, shit. The pancakes.
我得走了
I gotta go.
早
Morning.
她忘带午饭了
She forgot her lunch.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗 关于明天的事
Did you get my text about tomorrow?
只有你没回复
You're the only one that's not replied.
我收到了 说实话 感觉怪怪的
Er, yeah, I did. It just feels a bit weird, to be honest.
你懂的 杰玛还不知所踪
You know, with Gemma still missing.
我知道 所以这才更加重要
I know, but that's why it's so important
我们要办生日宴
we go ahead with the birthday dinner.
对她的生日置之不理 就好像在说她已经走了
I mean, to walk away from it is... it's like saying she's gone.
好像我们已经放弃了
That we've given up.
-可我们是她的朋友 对吗 -当然
- But we're her friends, right? - Of course.
所以我们不会放弃
So, we don't give up.
只要还有希望就不放弃
Not while there's hope.
这也能帮格雷格换换心情
It will really help Greg, too.
好吧 好
Yeah. Yeah. OK.
谢了 佐伊 我就知道你靠得住
Thanks, Zoe. I knew I could count on you.
好了 我得赶紧把煎饼给爱因斯坦送去
Right, I better give Einstein her pancakes.
科学社团
抱歉 我给忘了
Sorry. I forgot.
没事 你要想感冒早点好就得吃东西
It's all right. You'll need it if you're gonna cure the common cold.
这个我拿走了 你带进去的话会有人偷的
I'll take that, love. Someone'll steal it if you bring it in.
马汀呼叫斯黛拉 收到吗
Martin to Stella, come in?
马汀呼叫斯黛拉 卡尔开车走了 请回话
Martin to Stella. Carl is on the move! Come in.
不是吧... 斯黛拉
Oh, my... Stella?!
你还好吗
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表