剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
视 角
第一季 第一集
佐伊
Oh, Zoe!
对不起我来晚了 杰玛 商店里火警响了
Sorry I'm late, Gemma. There was a fire alarm in the shop.
你没晚
Oh, you're not late.
对了 你选的那些服装效果很好
Those costumes you picked out worked a treat, by the way.
喂 你们俩
Hey - you two!
大家注意了 道具和服装请装回盒子里
OK, everyone, props and costumes back in their boxes, please.
我还没放弃让她上台的希望呢
Haven't given up hope of getting her on stage.
不... 她喜欢布景的工作
Oh, no... She is loving doing the scenery.
她干得可好了
And she's doing a great job.
我今早和她聊了聊
I had a chat with her this morning.
我觉得她想她爸爸了
I think she misses her dad.
真抱歉 你没事吧
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you OK?
-没事 -你觉得能让他来看演出吗
- Yeah. - Look, do you think you can get him along to the play?
对她来说太重要了
Mean the world to her.
-行 绝对可以 -太好了
- Yeah. Yeah, definitely. - Great.
凯特 你的布料在我这
Oh, Kate! I've got your fabrics.
-给你 -谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
再次感谢你让克洛伊作主角 正是她需要的
Thanks again for making Chloe the lead - just what she needed.
我当时正好是她现在的年纪...
I was exactly the same at her age, you know -
-外表超级自信 而内心呢... -我才不信呢
- outwardly uber-confident, inwardly... - I don't believe that!
-我要去... -好
- I'm just gonna... - Yeah.
天啊
Jesus!
对不起
Sorry.
你的借口是什么
What's your excuse?
你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here?
我在弄之前落下的案头工作呢
Oh, just catching up on the old paperwork.
老板的活儿 你想去随意喝一杯吗
The boss's lot. Er, do you fancy a swift one?
听着 我非常喜欢在这工作
Look, I love working here.
-我...我不想破坏一切 -好吧
- I just... I wouldn't want to ruin it... - OK.
-我也一样 -太好了 再见
- Me, too. - Great! Bye.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Night.
他耗了一个下午就为了邀你去喝一杯
He hung about all afternoon to ask you for a drink?
我觉得是这样
I think so.
一定觉得自己的机会很大吧
Must've fancied his chances.
无所谓 这次跟他说得很明白了
Doesn't matter - he got the message this time.
这次是什么意思
What d'you mean, this time?
-天啊 格雷格 -他以前烦过你吗
- For Christ's sake, Greg. - Has he bothered you before?
他...他约过我几次 对
Well, he... he's asked me out a few times, yeah.
你没想过要告诉我吗
Didn't think to tell me?
没有 因为这根本不是事儿
No, because it was so astronomically trivial...
而且我知道你的反应
And I knew how you'd react.
如果你想要一个需要别人为自己出头的女孩
Look, if you want a girl who needs her battles fought,
那我们就只会分手了
then we'll just have to split up.
把手♥机♥给我看看
Show me your phone.
-别这样 -如果你心里没鬼 那有什么问题呢
- Don't do this. - If you've got nothing to hide, what's the problem?
杰玛
Gemma.
杰玛
Gemma!
妈的
Fuck!
妈妈
Mom...
-我能买♥♥个新手♥机♥壳吗 -好 好
- ..can I get a new phone case? - Yeah, yeah.
记得... 用万事达 别用维萨卡
Just... use the MasterCard, not the Visa, OK?
36小时后
寻人启事
杰玛·希尔曼
抱歉让你一直重复说 格里格
Sorry to keep going over this, Greg.
没事
It's ok.
如果对找到杰玛有帮助...
If it helps find Gemma...
她和平时一样从学校回到家
She came home from school as normal.
我们聊了聊她一天的情况 然后我决定去跑步
We talked about her day, then I decided to go for a run.
等我回家 杰玛就不见了
When I got back, Gemma was gone.
灯开着 电视开着
The lights were on, the TV was on,
她的手袋和大衣一起在沙发上
her handbag was on the sofa with her coat.
只有她的手♥机♥不见了
The only thing missing was her phone.
有什么消息吗
Er... is there any news?
任何消息
Anything at all?
我唯一能说的就是我们在尽全力
All I can say is we're doing everything possible
让杰玛能平安回家
to bring Gemma home safe.
杰玛的通话记录
'Gemma's phone records.
过去一个月 你平均每天给她
'Over the last month, you called her, on average,
打35次电♥话♥
'35 times a day,
一周七天都是
'seven days a week.'
我曾有...
I've had...
现在也是
HAVE, erm...
控制欲问题 我有时会操心过度
..control issues. I can be over-protective at times.
这是好的品质 对吧
I mean, it's a good quality, right?
关心别人 你懂的
Caring about someone, you know?
当然
Sure.
但之后就会出现掌控过度的问题 不是吗
But then there's holding on too tight, isn't there?
你没有吗
That's not you?
我没有
That's not me.
他有暴♥力♥倾向 控制欲强 不在场证明也不靠谱
He's violent, controlling and his alibi stinks,
但他对我们的提问很有耐心
but he's very patient with the questions.
现在 不管杰玛是死是活 我的直觉是
Now, if Gemma's alive or dead, my gut instinct is,
从他嘴里套不出什么
we won't get a confession out of him.
而且如果他知道我们怀疑他了 我们就会失去优势
Plus, if he knows we suspect him, we lose our edge.
我们不先打消他的疑虑吗
We're not gonna disabuse him?
等他先犯错再说
Not till he makes a mistake
一旦他犯错 我们将亲眼目睹
and when he does, we'll be watching.
我是说监控组的人
Well, they will.
消防通道 保持畅通
监控组总部
这次是多久 19小时
What was that? 19?
21小时
21.
-过得愉快吗 -嗯
- Time well spent? - Yep.
你怎么做到那么长时间保持清醒的
How d'you stay awake for that long?
-靠技巧 -轻装上阵
- Skills... - Lightweight.
我曾经在一个干草堆里待了两天
I once spent two days in a haystack
为了蹲几个拖拖拉拉的拍黄♥片♥的
waiting for some tardy pornographers
身边什么都没有 只有一头驴子作伴
with nothing but a donkey for company.
刑事调查部给我们派了个活
CID have a job for us.
监控一个失踪的老师的家 叫杰玛·希尔曼
Surveillance on the home of missing teacher Gemma Hillman.
授权我们全天候监视她的伴侣 格雷格·沙利文
We have an authority to watch her partner, Greg Sullivan, 24/7,
即刻生效
effective immediately.
全天候 他们肯定对他兴趣不小
24/7? They must like him.
我们只有48小时的授权
We only have authority for 48 hours.
这是目标公♥寓♥正对面
Name and address of a residence
一家住户的姓名和地址
immediately opposite the target flat.
-我去做背景调查 老大 -我去拿设备
- I'll do the background checks, boss... - I'll get the gear.
对了 这活儿是你的老部门刑事调查部派过来的
just so you know, this job comes from your old branch of CID.
嗯
Right.
没什么问题吧 再跟他们合作
Not going to be a problem, is it, working with them again?
-这是迟早的事 老大 -现在真的来了呢
- It was bound to happen one day, sir. - And now that it has?
我可以的 老大 我保证
I'll be fine, boss. Promise.
好伙计
Good man.
位置不错 背景调查结果如何
Eyelines look good. Background checks?
超级干净
Clean as a whistle.
她是市场街一家服装店的副店长
She's a deputy manager at a clothing shop on Market Street.
-哪位 -佐伊·斯特林吗
- 'Hello?' - Zoe Sterling?
是
'Yeah?'
我是警员斯黛拉·贝克特
This is Detective Constable Stella Beckett,
能让我们进去吗 谢谢
could you let us in, please?
我已经跟警♥察♥谈过了
'I've already spoken to the police.'
我们是另一个部门的 能让我们进去吗
Yeah, well, we're from a different department. Could you let us in?
-进来吧 -谢了
- Come in. - Cheers.
佐伊·斯特林是吧 能叫你佐伊吗
It's Zoe Sterling, right? Do you mind if we call you Zoe?
是因为杰玛的事吗 不然你们为什么来这里
Look, is this about Gemma? I mean... why else would you be here?
所以你认识街对面的杰玛 是吧
So you know Gemma from the street, right?
-对 但她也是我的朋友 不只是邻居 -当然
- Yeah, but she's a mate, too, not just a neighbour. - Sure. Sure.
就感觉...很不真实 一切都不真实
It just... just doesn't feel real, any of it.
她是最好的人了
She's just the sweetest person.
佐伊 我们想借用你家来进行监视
Zoe, we'd like to use your flat for surveillance purposes.
什么 监视某个人吗
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表