剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
- Like, higher cheek bones maybe? - What do you mean, here?
像这样
Like this?
不 或许不是薄 或许
No, maybe not thinner. Maybe...
是她的头发
Oh, it's her hair!
她的头发扎起来了
Her hair was up.
好了吗
Good?
-对 -不不 你回答的时间太久了
- Yeah... - No, no. You took too long to answer that.
-我真的需要 -不
- I really need... - No.
不 这样对 就是她
No, it's good. Yeah, that's her.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yes.
-好极了 -嗯
- OK. Great. - Yeah.
你知道我之前不得不出去一趟
So, erm... you know I had to pop out earlier?
-如果你可以 -你说什么
- If you could... - What are you on about?
你整晚都在这里
You've been here all night.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的秘密在我这很安全
Your secret's safe with me.
好吧 但当你说秘密的时候
OK, but when you say the word secret,
-会让我感觉我快犯心脏病了 -好吧
- that makes me feel like I am gonna have a heart attack. - Ok.
那不是最佳选择
That's just not the best choice.
好吧 不如我们不说秘密
OK, well, maybe we don't say secret,
就再也别提这事了
we just never mention it again.
好 听上去不错
OK. Sounds good.
谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
-我就... -好的
- I'm just gonna... - Yeah.
我受伤了 救救我
I was hit! Help me!
有事吗 马汀
Can I help you, Martin?
不 抱歉 我只是
No, sorry, I was just, erm...
马汀
Martin.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你好 老大 抱歉 不是老大 旧习惯了
Hello, boss. Sorry, not boss. Old habits, you know.
-很高兴你能加入 -谢谢
- Good to have you on this. - Thank you.
跟我来
OK, follow me.
韦斯特伯里花♥园♥发现鞋上的血迹和DNA
Blood and DNA on the shoe found in Westbury Gardens
都与杰玛的匹配 她的手♥机♥依然关机
is a match to Gemma's and her phone's still offline.
显然 这代表她更不可能
Obviously, that makes it far less likely
是自己离家出走
she's gone off of her own volition,
因此与失踪人口调查同时进行
so, in parallel to the MisPer inquiry,
我们现在要开展谋杀调查
we're now running a full homicide investigation.
那格雷格呢
What about Greg?
我依然觉得他会帮我们找到杰玛
I still think he'll lead us to Gemma.
调查他的联♥系♥人
Dig into his contacts.
任何他可能带她去的地方
Anything that yields a location he might've taken her to
都值得调查 明白了吗
is worth pursuing, OK?
在场的各位大多记得马汀·杨
Now, most of you here will remember Martin Young.
马汀现在负责监视
Martin's in Surveillance now,
他会就昨晚的进展给我们做汇报
and he's going to brief us on a development last night.
谢谢
Thank you.
格雷格·沙利文昨晚有一名访客
So, Greg Sullivan... had a visitor last night.
我们为什么看的是电脑合成照而不是照片
Why are we looking at an E-FIT and not a photo?
我那时还在安装照相机
Well, I was still unpacking the camera then.
-她没有待很久 -步行还是开车去的
- She didn't hang around very long. - On foot or in a vehicle?
她是开车去的
Erm, she was in a vehicle.
-我想是银色名爵 -没有车牌吗
- Silver MG, I think. - Couldn't get a reg?
我本来想下楼近距离看看
Well, I thought about going down for a closer look,
但那样我的身份会暴露 所以
but my cover would have been blown, so...
你做得]对
You did right.
他们俩的关系如何
What was the vibe between them?
很难说
It was difficult to say,
但格雷格很快就拉下了窗帘
but Greg did pull the blinds down pretty quickly.
如果格雷格在谈恋爱 这就说得通了
If Greg's in a relationship, it'll all fall into place.
好了 确认这名女性身份是重中之重
OK. ID-ing this woman is a priority.
那辆白色宝马呢
What about the white BMW
杰玛的校长说看到她开的 有消息吗
Gemma's headmaster saw her driving? Any joy?
我们认为他可能看错了
We think he might have been mistaken
因为杰玛没有驾驶证
because she didn't have a driving licence,
她名下也没有登记任何车辆
she doesn't have any cars registered in her name...
还有一件事
One more thing.
直到我们有其他消息
Until we know different,
目前当作杰玛还活着来调查
we proceed as if Gemma's still alive,
还能救回来 明白了吗
still saveable. Understood?
-好的 老大 -好
- Yes, boss. - Ok.
干得好 伙计
Nice one, mate.
你好啊
Heya, mate.
你好
Hey, you.
我们其实没有权限监控那栋房♥子
We don't actually have authority to watch that house.
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
谁住在那
Well, who lives there?
房♥子属于凯特和卡尔·塔克曼
House belongs to a Kate and Carl Tuckman.
街上最大的房♥子 他们买♥♥下来的
Largest property on the street. They own the whole thing.
那是杰玛吗
Is that Gemma?
哪里
Where?
她的照片 对
A picture of her, yeah.
他们在干什么
Well, what are they doing?
自发寻找杰玛的俱乐部吧
Oh, some sort of DIY Find Gemma Club.
我们只需要那些 对吧
Urgh, that's all we fucking need, innit?
好吧 我下班了
Right, I'm off.
-晚点见 -好 保重
- Later. - Yeah, take care.
F734EBU
F-7-3-4-e-b-u.
F734EBU
F-7-3-4-e-b-u.
好啊 马汀
'Hiya, Martin.'
-罗利 你查到那个车牌了吗 -查到了
- Roly. Did you PNC that Saab? - 'I did.
登记在唐纳德·弗农名下 有前科
'Registered to a Donald Vernon... who has form.'
-什么 -跟踪
- For...? - 'Stalking.'
有两次人身限制令
Subject to two heavy duty restraining orders.
原告是谁
Who's the plaintiff?
很不幸没写 不过听这个
It's redacted, unfortunately. But get this -
在这之前 他曾是个警♥察♥
before all that, he used to be a copper.
-你开玩笑吧 -还是个督察 在西港
- You're kidding? - A DI no less, down in Westport.
看上去是他的从警经历让他没坐牢
Seems his police record kept him out of jail.
他对谁家的房♥子感兴趣
Whose house was he showing an interest in?
凯特和卡尔·塔克曼
Kate and Carl Tuckman.
或许值得再深挖些
Might be worth digging a bit deeper.
他在看凯特和她的朋友们
He was having a look at Kate and her friends.
之前有报告说后面的
There's reports of a prowler in
街道和小巷里有人徘徊
the street and alleys at the back.
可能是他吗
'It could've been him?'
对 可能
Yeah, maybe.
我下去走过一趟
I took a walk down there
从那可以直接看到杰玛的卧室
and you can see directly into Gemma's bedroom.
好 我再仔细查查他
'OK. I'll take a closer look at him.'
佐伊
Zoe!
-你会去守夜吗 -当然
- Are you going to the vigil? - Yeah. Yeah, course.
当学校说他们不会做什么的时候 凯特发飙了
When the school said they weren't doing anything, Kate went nuts.
现在校长会说几句
Now, the head's gonna say something.
她
Well, she's, erm...
你妻子确实很有说服力
a very persuasive woman, your wife.
对
Yeah.
凯特琳呢 凯特琳还好吗
And Caitlin? How's Caitlin doing?
不太好
Not good.
不
No, erm...
对 我正要去接她
Yeah, I'm on my way to pick her up
从课后社团 因为
from the After School Club, actually, cos...
以前是杰玛陪她回家
Gemma used to walk her home.
如果你担心
If you're worried...
现在这个时候孤身一人
you know, being on your own with all this going on...
这是我的电♥话♥
..my mobile's on there.
塔克曼承包公♥司♥
卡尔·塔克曼
这个
That's, erm...
你太好心了
really kind of you.
韦斯特伯里花♥园♥
寻人启事 杰玛·希尔曼
听说格雷格去年打了杰玛
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表