剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
we had reports of a prowler...
对 听说有人
Oh, yeah, apparently there was
在小巷里溜达 但是
someone hanging around in the alley. But...
-对 你不觉得会是... -不
- Yeah, you don't think it could be...? - No.
-听着 简妮丝是好人 -真的吗
- Listen, Janice is all right. - Really?
对 她有时帮着照顾凯特琳
Yeah, she babysits for Caitlin sometimes -
而且邻居已经给她很多麻烦了 你别添乱了
and she gets enough shit from these residents without you piling in.
-邻居都说什么 -你猜猜
- What's their problem? - Take a wild guess.
船吗
The boat?
油漆 花♥园♥里的小棚子
The paintwork, the shed in the garden.
他们都发起了请♥愿♥书让她拆掉
They all started a petition asking her to clear it up.
说她是个健康安全危机
Saying she's a health and safety hazard
但她只是个中产阶级 比大家富裕
when all she is is a gentrification hazard.
-你没签请♥愿♥书吗 -当然没有
- You didn't sign it? - No, I fucking did not.
-你会签吗 -我会怎么做无关紧要
- Would you? - It's irrelevant what I'd do.
说嘛 假设的话
Go on, hypothetically?
说实话 平心而论
Honestly, hand on heart,
我不能说我希望她住在我隔壁
I can't say I'd want her living next door to me.
你最好接电♥话♥
You'd better get that.
-莎拉 -马汀
- Sarah? - 'Martin.'
莎拉
Sarah?
-麦克斯进医院了 -什么
- 'Max is in hospital!' - What?
他足球训练的时候又发癫痫了
'He had another fit at football practice
他可能有脑震荡
'and he might have concussion!
我原定八点才能去接他
'I wasn't supposed to pick him up till 8,
我还在火车上
and I'm still on the train.'
好吧 他在哪家医院
OK, OK, what hospital is he in?
好 告诉我信息
OK, just give me the information.
-你确定他有脑震荡吗 -确定
- Are you sure he has a concussion? - 'Yes.'
好吧 那你的父母呢 他们不能去吗
OK, what about your parents, can they go?
他们不在 你到底能不能去
'They're away! Can you go or not?!'
我不能离开岗位
I can't leave my post.
你不能破个例吗
'Can you make an exception?
教练很快就得走 麦克斯就一个人了
'Coach has to leave soon and Max will be on his own.'
好 我一会给你回电
Yeah, OK. I'll call you back.
斯黛拉 快接 快接
Stella... Come on, come on, come on.
你好 我是斯黛拉 请留言
'Hiya, it's Stella, leave a message.'
我得出去一下 好吗
I just need to pop out for a bit, Ok?
-你能别进去吗 -好 我保证
- Would you mind not going in there? - Yeah, yeah. Promise.
好 谢谢
All right. Th-Thanks.
事故与急诊
-教练 麦克斯呢 -他们正在给他检查
- Coach... Where's Max? - They're checking him over now.
他还好吗 他疼吗
Is he OK? Is he in pain?
-他会没事的 只是头上撞了一下 -好
- He'll be fine. It's just a bump to the head. - OK.
听着 我得走了 伙计
Look, I'm gonna have to go, mate.
我已经错过今晚两个约会了 所以
I've already missed two engagements tonight, so...
是吗 那真是不好意思麻烦你了
Oh, well, sorry to inconvenience you.
听着 这是
Well, look, this is, what,
他这一季第三次发作了吧
the third time he's fitted this season?
如果他想踢球 他就去踢球 明白吗
If he wants to play, he plays, all right?
爸爸
Dad.
儿子
Son.
过来 你还好吗 你还好吗
Come here. You all right? You all right?
好吗
Yeah?
-我以为他说不能进去 -天呐 凯特琳
- I thought he said not to go in? - Jesus, Caitlin!
-他说了 -这是我们的公♥寓♥ 对吧
- Well, he did. - Well it's our flat, isn't it?
去睡觉 赶紧
To bed, please.
知道了
I get it.
不
No...
你觉得要多长时间
How long do you think you're gonna be?
等医生准备好我们会喊你
Well, we'll call you when the consultant's ready.
好 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
-嗯 -谢谢
- Ok. - All right.
喂
Hello.
是我 有人去他家了
Yeah, erm, he's got a visitor.
谁 格雷格吗
Who, Greg?
对对 而且她很漂亮
'Yeah. Yeah, and she's bloody gorgeous.'
你想让我做什么
'What do you want me to do?'
-没什么 没什么 -爸爸
- Nothing. Nothing. - Dad?
稍等 好吗
Two seconds, all right?
好吧好吧 听着
Ok, ok, ok, ok... Look,
我需要你进凯特琳的房♥间
I need you to go in Caitlin's room.
好 稍等
Yeah, yeah. Yeah. G-Give me a minute.
好了 我进来了
OK. Yeah. Yeah, I'm in.
好 去照相机的取景器那里
OK, go to the viewfinder of the camera,
告诉我发生了什么
and tell me what's happening.
我把你开公放了
'I'm just gonna put you on speaker.'
他们在厨房♥
OK. Well, they're in the kitchen...
她背朝着我
she's got her back to me...
还有你的相机电池在报♥警♥电量不足
and your camera battery's flashing.
好吧 就说话吗 他们只是说话吗
OK. Just talking? That's all, just talking?
对 她
Yeah. She, erm...
给他带了一瓶红酒或香槟什么的
brought him a bottle of wine or champagne or something. It's...
她来的时候 是开车还是走路
When she arrived, was she in a vehicle or on foot?
开车吧
'A car?'
是一辆
It's an...
是一辆名爵
It's an MG, I think.
我需要你拉进镜头 告诉我车牌号♥
'I need you to zoom in and get me that licence plate number.'
好
Ok...
好的
Oh, yeah.
等等
'Hang on.'
只是
It's just...
电池耗尽
你的相机没电了
Your camera's dead.
好吧 好吧
Ok. Ok.
好吧 现在呢 告诉我现在怎么了
OK. What's happening? Tell me what's happening.
这个
Well, erm...
好吧 他们还在说话
OK, well, they're still talking.
看上去气氛有些紧张
Looks like it's getting a bit intense.
什么叫紧张 怎么紧张
What do you mean intense? Intense how?
我说不好 这个
'Well... I don't know. It's...'
很难解释
It's hard to explain.
不行 结束了
No, show's over.
他把窗帘放下了
'He's drawn the blinds.'
你确定你不能告诉我车牌号♥吗
Are you sure you can't get me that number plate?
交给我吧
Leave it with me.
什么叫交给你 佐伊 别出去
'What do you mean, leave it with...? Zoe, don't go outside.'
别下楼
Do not go down...
麦克斯·杨
Max Young?
天呐 他没事吧
Oh, my God, is he OK?
他没事 他在楼上冲凉
He's fine. He is upstairs having a quick bath,
他不希望我们小题大做
and, you know, the vibe is definitely don't make a fuss.
没拍到车牌 但近距离看到那个女人了
格雷格睡觉了
一切都好吗
All well?
马汀
Martin?
对
Yeah.
都好 我明天要去刑事调查部
Yeah, I have to go to CID tomorrow.
为什么
Why?
我们在替他们干活 所以
Well, we're doing a little bit of work with them, so...
或许
Well, maybe...
或许你能帮助一些灵魂安息
maybe it'll help lay some ghosts to rest.
如果你干得好的话
You know, if you do good work for them...
我确定你肯定能
..and I'm sure you will.
这或许能让你对一切感觉好些
It might make you feel better about everything.
我应该 我应该走了
I should, erm... probably get going.
你说过你要把钥匙还我吧
You did say you were gonna give me your keys back.
对 是说了
Right, yeah, I did.
抱歉 我不是催你
Sorry, I didn't mean to..
不 没事 我也不需要
No, it's fine. I don't... I don't need them.
虽然今晚需要 但是
I did tonight, but...
-或许再薄一点 -等等 那边吗
- Maybe a bit thinner. - What, there?
-比如 颧骨再高一些 -什么意思 这里吗
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表