剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
视 角
第一季 第二集
佐伊 你是我们的房♥东 你不能进目标的家
Zoe, you are our host, you can't go into the target's flat.
好 太好了 好的 谢谢
'All right, then, that's brill. OK. Thank you.'
-佐伊 -再见
- Zoe... - 'Bye.'
我只是想问几个问题
I just wanna ask a few questions.
她失踪前的那个晚上
The night before she went missing,
杰玛去了你的店拿演戏用的服装
Gemma came to your shop to get costumes for the play.
对啊
Yeah, that's right.
她看着怎么样
How'd she seem?
挺好的
Fine.
开心
Happy.
之后呢 你们去喝了杯吗
And, er, afterwards, you went for a drink?
没有
No.
没有 我们本来要去 可她说她得走了
No, we were meant to, but, um, she said she had to leave.
她说了她为什么得走吗
Did she say why she had to leave?
你为什么问这些问题 格雷格
Where are these questions coming from, Greg?
都是因为你啊 佐伊
They're coming from you, Zoe.
那天晚上你说的话
Something you said the other night.
"有时候越是亲近的人我们反而越不了解"
"Sometimes it's the people closest to us we know the least."
我喝多了 而且...
I was drunk, and...
-在气头上 -生我的气吗
- angry. - At me?
不是 是对我自己的状况
No, at my own situation.
生蒂姆的气
With Tim.
好吧
Right.
我想 也许她对我隐瞒了她生活中的一部分
I think, maybe, there are parts of her life she hid from me.
我不想说"秘密" 因为那样她就成了坏人...
I won't say "secrets", cos that's making her the bad guy, and...
比如什么事
Like what?
我和杰玛 我们初次约会
Me and Gemma, we had our first date
是在威姆斯洛自然保护区
at Wilmslow Nature Reserve.
她把头靠在我肩膀上说道
And she puts her head on my shoulder and says,
"没有安全感最会让我感到厌烦
"Nothing turns me off like insecurity.
"翻你手袋的男朋友之类的
"You know, guys who go through your handbag.
"你不会是那样的人吧"
"Tell me you're not one of them."
而我不是
And I wasn't.
那时候不是
Not then.
确实不是
Er, no.
她和你讲过我和她的事吗
Did she ever talk to you about me and her?
没有
No.
那别人呢
What about someone else?
你指的是什么
Well, how d'you mean?
你知道我指的是什么 佐伊
You know what I mean, Zoe.
另外的男友
Another guy.
没有
No.
从来没有
Never.
是凯特琳
It's Caitlin.
冷静点 马汀
Chill out, Martin.
他把你推到了椅子上 佐伊
I mean, he pushed you back into the chair, Zoe.
我只是...我觉得他可能没想用那么大的劲儿
I just... I think he used more force than he was meant to.
这种话我听了不知多少回了
You know the amount of times I heard that,
尤其是我还是警员时
especially when I was a PC.
这没什么
It was nothing.
你还好吗 你为什么想要走呢
Are you OK? Why did you try to leave?
变得有点尴尬
It was getting awkward.
他觉得杰玛来店里的那天晚上
He thinks Gemma was going to see someone
她要去见别人
the night she came by the shop.
我得去告诉刑事调查部
I'll need to mention that to CID.
他为什么觉得你会知道些什么
Why did he think you'd know anything?
我想...他觉得也许她对我吐露过心声吧
I just think... he thought maybe she'd confided in me.
怎么了
What?
这个格雷格
Just Greg.
格雷格接触你可能是我们所称的故作姿态
Greg approaching you might be what we call an insertion.
简单来说 当一个人意识到他们被监视时
It's basically, when someone realises they're under surveillance
他们设法制定一个计划
and they try to hatch a plan that
让他们看起来更加清白
makes themselves look more innocent.
如果有罪之人觉得有可乘之机
Guilty people find it hard to sit still
他们很难什么事都不做地待着
if they think they have an advantage to press,
即使什么都不做是最明智的时候
even when doing nothing's a smart move.
那如果我说我认为他是真的绞尽脑汁
So, if I say that I think he's genuinely losing his mind
想要搞清楚她人在哪里 那我就落入他的圈套了吗
trying to work out where she is, I'm what, falling for his trap?
这也太巧了吧
Look at the coincidence -
有那么多可以倾诉的人 他挑选了你
of all the shoulders to cry on, he chose yours.
你怎么不觉得他眼下没什么人可以说话呢
Why don't you think he isn't spoilt for choice at the minute.
总之 他不知道你在这里
Anyway, he doesn't know you're here.
这事我们并不能肯定 对吧
Well, we don't know that, do we?
什么
What?
开银色名爵的女人 还记得吧
The woman in the silver MG, remember?
你看见她时 你用了我们的摄像机 对吧
When you saw her, you used our camera, right?
对 你让我进到凯特琳的房♥间...
Yeah. You told me to go into Caitlin's room...
-对 但当时你已经进去了 对吧 -我
- Yeah, but you were already in there, weren't you? - I...
-你想说什么 -你开了灯吗
- What's your point? - Did you turn the light on?
没有 因为你们把灯泡给摘了
No, because you've taken the bulb out.
过道的灯呢
And the hallway light?
凯特琳喜欢灯开着 所以很可能 对...
Well... Yeah, Caitlin likes it on, so probably, yeah...
怎么了
What?!
格雷格可能看到你和所有的设备了
Well, Greg might've seen you and all the gear.
听着 如果我没有进去
Look, if I didn't go in there,
你都不会知道有人来找他了
you wouldn't even know he had a visitor!
这样说吧 不要再自作主张了 佐伊
Do you know what, I just don't want any more surprises, Zoe.
好吧 你考虑过别的可能吗
OK... Hey, um, have you considered something else?
你可能搞错了
That you've got the wrong man?
他做出清白的样子因为他就是清白的
That he's presenting as innocent because he is actually innocent?
凯特琳 该睡觉了
Come on, Caitlin, time for bed.
21点47分
21点47分 接电♥话♥
很愤怒
看 那是本英国护照
See, that is a UK passport.
很可能是假的 毕竟他努力想藏起来
Most likely a fake one, by the efforts made to conceal it.
再加上那么多现金 那个包可能是打算跑路用的
That and the spending money. It's probably a go-bag.
他可能会逃跑
He's a flight risk.
我会在他公♥寓♥外面安排一支机动小队
I'll put a mobile unit outside his flat.
还有这里
And look here.
看 钱是皱皱巴巴散开的
See, the money's crumpled, loose.
都是黑钱的特征
All the hallmarks of laundered money.
他是开餐馆的 他当然可能会涉及到洗钱
He's a restauranteur, he could certainly be involved in that.
如果他在洗钱 那还有几件事就也对得上了
If he's laundering, it'll fit in with a few other things.
我能问问是什么吗
Mind me asking what?
根据他的报税单来看 他欠了两年的税
According to Revenue, he owes two years' back tax.
我们会进一步查查他的账户
We'll take a closer look at his accounts.
他绝对有什么图谋
He's definitely up to something.
我猜他是想找到
Mining the seam between dirty money
让黑钱变成合法餐饮盈利的过渡线
and the catering industry would be my bet.
干得好 很棒
Good work. Well done.
好样的 马汀
Nice one, Martin.
我们得到了授权去监视塔克曼家
We have an authority to watch the Tuckman house
以防弗农督察再出现
should DI Vernon turn up again.
他们发现了他的其他情况吗
Did they find out any more about him?
即便有发现 他们也没告诉我们
If they did, they're not sharing.
警觉点 但你的关注重点是格雷格·沙利文
Keep an eye out, but your main focus is Greg Sullivan.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
杰玛
想你
我梦到他们找到了她的尸体
I had a dream they found her body.
如果真找到了 我们现在应该听说了 对吧
If they had, we'd know by now, right?
还记得马汀怎么说的吗
Hey, remember what Martin said,
"目前的现有证据是"
"The best available evidence is that
"她没有遭遇不测" 好吗
nothing bad's happened to her." OK?
我喜欢马汀
I like Martin.
嗯 他还行
Yeah. He's all right.
快点 我们要迟到了
C'mon, we're gonna be late.
我女儿克洛伊原本严重缺乏自信
My daughter Chloe was having serious confidence issues,
所以杰玛让她在学校的演出中当了主角
so Gemma cast her as the lead in the school play,
她突然就敢挺胸抬头走路了
and suddenly she's walking ten feet taller.
杰玛就是那样的老师
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表