剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
发送失败
我要杠一句 这只是本练习本
Devil's advocate - it's just an exercise book.
根本不能证实婚外情
It's hardly proof of an affair.
是啊 但我想说的是 他很难解释清楚
Yeah, but, I mean, he's gonna have a hard time explaining
这本子怎么会在那里 不是吗
how it got there, isn't he?
在哪里 你说卡尔毁灭了证据
Got where? You said Carl cleaned out,
把所有东西都烧了
burned all sheets?
没错
Yeah.
那么 为什么... 非常感谢
So, why the... Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我不懂为什么在没有尸体的情况下
So, I don't understand why Vernon's so sure
弗农这么肯定卡尔杀了他的第一任妻子
that Carl killed his first wife even without a body.
还有帕瓦尔在隐瞒些什么
And what's Pavel hiding?
你打算和弗农谈谈吗
You wanna speak to Vernon?
怎么 前警员不愿谈一件老案子吗
What ex-copper doesn't like talking about an old case?
或者是不爱提这个案子
Maybe not this one.
罗利说别人总是说他是"偏执狂"
Roly said "paranoid" was the word that kept coming up.
是的 但是...
Yeah, but, you know,
我虽然算是个监控
I'm kinda Surveillance,
但实际上只是平民百姓
practically a civilian.
我不会威胁到他 不是吗
I'm no threat to him, am I?
你就是监控 这是当康洛伊发现时
You are Surveillance, and those are gonna be the first words
最先从她口里说出的话
out of Conroy's mouth when she finds out about this.
是的 但与其之前请求许可
Yeah, but it's better to ask for forgiveness
不如做完请求谅解 不是吗
than permission, though, isn't it?
你为什么不来医院看我
Why didn't you come and see me in hospital?
我在医院躺了六个月
I mean, I was in there six months,
每天有两次探视时间
visiting hours twice a day...
我很惭愧
I was ashamed.
如果我再仔细点 就能找到那把刀
If I'd been more thorough, I'd have found that knife.
我躺在那 无法动弹
I was lying there, unable to move,
不知道自己是否还能走路
not knowing if I'd ever walk again.
过正常的生活
Lead a normal life.
"惭愧"远远不够
"Ashamed" doesn't cut it.
我去了
I did come.
一次
Once.
我在停车场看到了你丈夫
I saw your husband in the car park.
他看到我后的神情
The look on his face when he saw me.
他想表现得礼貌友好
I mean, he tried to be polite and nice.
但却适得其反
It just made it all worse.
在那之后 我没法那样去见你
And after that, I couldn't see you like that,
我没脸来见你
I just couldn't see you.
我从不责怪你
I never blamed you.
我只想亲自告诉你这点
All I wanted was to be able to tell you that.
但你从来没有给过我机会
But you never gave me the chance.
我把弗农的地址给你
I'll get Vernon's address for you.
唐纳德·弗农
Donald Vernon?
-你真不好找 -你是谁
- You're a hard man to find. - Who the hell are you?
马汀·杨警员 监控组
DC Martin Young. Surveillance.
监控组
Surveillance?!
那是支持部门
That's a bloody support unit.
怎么 刑事调查部太忙了吗
What, are CID too busy?
我 我在调查杰玛·希尔曼的案子
I'm, er... I'm working Gemma Hillman.
伙计 你去擦干净你的望远镜吧
Mate... You go and clean your telescope.
两天前我看到你在塔克曼家外
I saw you outside Carl Tuckman's house two days ago.
那是公共街道 这里是自♥由♥国家
Public place. Free country.
你去哪干什么
What were you doing there?
吓吓他
Rattling some cages.
他对我来说永远是卡尔·博鲁克
And he'll always be Carl Boruk to me.
你为什么这么确信他杀了他妻子
Why are you so sure that he killed his wife?
好吧 我告诉你
OK, I'll tell you why.
因为卡尔是个冷酷无情的渣滓 而她挡了他的路
Because Carl is a ruthless bastard, and she was in the way.
他想要个更好的生活 他也得到了
He wanted a better life. And he got it.
对
Yeah.
东里普顿 郡里最穷的地方
East Ripton - the shit end of town.
他们那时就住在那里
That's where they lived.
房♥东经常听到口角
Landlady heard constant rows.
最严重的一次是跟卡尔鬼混的一个女人
The worst ones were about a girl Carl was seeing
过去骚扰安娜
turning up and harassing Anna.
你查到了那个女人的身份吗
Did you ever ID the girl?
嗯 本地酒吧女招待 但她否认了
Yeah. Local barmaid, but she denied it.
那安娜的哥哥 帕瓦尔没掺和这些事吗
So, Anna's brother, Pavel, never got involved in any of this?
帕瓦尔从第一天起就是问题的一部分
Pavel was part of the problem from day one.
在她失踪时 做了卡尔的不在场证明
Gave Carl his alibi for the time she disappeared.
我坚信只要我持续给他施压 他会投降
I felt sure that if I just kept the pressure on him, he'd crack,
让卡尔的不在场证明失效
burn Carl's alibi,
那我就有足够证据给检控属了
and then I'd have enough for the CPS.
-就算没有尸体 -就算没有尸体
- Even without a body? - Even without a body.
但这没发生
And it never happened.
卡尔对帕瓦尔有某种我不理解的控制力
Carl has some sort of hold over Pavel I never understood.
所以那天你过去
So, the other day when you came round,
你是想吓吓帕瓦尔 而不是卡尔
you were trying to rattle Pavel's cage, not Carl's?
他依然是薄弱环节
He's still the weak link.
马汀呢
Where's Martin?
不知道 在家吗
I dunno. At home?
我刚打了他家里电♥话♥和他手♥机♥
I've just rang his home number and his mobile.
或许他在睡觉 或滚床单 谁知道呢
Well, maybe he's asleep, or getting laid, who knows?
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Something I can help with?
刑事调查部刚释放了格雷格·沙利文
CID just released Greg Sullivan.
为什么
How come?
证据不足
Insufficient evidence,
他们也不想浪费珍贵的拘留时间
and they don't wanna eat up precious PACE hours.
他们还想继续监视吗
And they wanna keep eyes on?
我们的房♥东还愿意和有条件吗
Is our host still willing and able?
我想她都可以 老大
I'm sure she's both, boss.
安娜大约在下午五点
Anna passed that camera there
经过这个摄像头 这边 就在这下面
about 5pm on her way, this way, down here.
那是最后一次看到她吗
And that was the last sighting?
卡尔知道她要走哪条路
And Carl knew her route.
我觉得他就躲在那里等着
And I think he lay in wait just down there,
远离摄像头
away from the camera.
或者安娜去游泳了 然后被浪卷走了
Or Anna was swimming and the tide dragged her out?
-有可能吗 -不可能
- Possible? - No.
安娜是个经验丰富的游泳高手
Anna was an experienced swimmer,
而且那天没有浪
and the water was calm that day.
你考虑过卡尔可能就是给帕瓦尔封口费了吗
Did you ever consider that Carl might've just paid Pavel off?
我考虑过
Yeah, I considered it.
但他没法拿这种黑心钱
Couldn't see him taking hush money.
再说 卡尔那时破产了
Anyway, Carl was broke back then.
听起来你很了解帕瓦尔
Sounds like you got to know Pavel pretty well?
因为不在场证明的事我磨了他好多年
I badgered him for years on the alibi.
他最后申请了人身限制令
He got a restraining order in the end.
-也不怪他 -无论如何
- Couldn't blame him. - For what it's worth,
我觉得帕瓦尔还是可以被劝服的
I think Pavel's still open to persuasion.
我不是鼓励你违反
Er, I'm not encouraging you to break
人身限制令或其他的违法事
any restraining orders or anything.
我有希望
I live in hope.
这是简妮丝·贝恩斯
Hey, this is Janice Baines.
-那是谁 -她跟杰玛·希尔曼住同一条街
- Who's that? - She lives on Gemma Hillman's street.
我们从没确认她的身份
Well, we never identified her.
格雷格 格雷格 能采访一下你吗
Greg? Greg? Can we please have an interview?
你能抽出两分钟时间吗
Do you have two minutes?
佐伊
Zoe!
走吧 亲爱的 你上班迟到了
Go on, love, you're late for work.
你去哪了 马汀
'Where are the hell are you, Martin?'
我们需要调查简妮丝·贝恩斯
We need to look into Janice Baines.
对 我已经先你一步了
'Yeah. I'm way ahead of you.
我一直在调查她和塔克曼夫妇的关系
'I've been digging into her and the Tuckmans.
他们释放了格雷格·沙利文
'They've released Greg Sullivan.'
什么 为什么
What... Why?
证据不足
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表