剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
What... to spy on someone?
格雷格
Greg?
这我恐怕不能透露
I'm afraid I can't really tell you that.
对 他是我们感兴趣的人
Yeah. He is someone of interest to us.
我们不想羞辱你的智商
We won't insult your intelligence.
你可能也注意到了
You may have noticed your flat
-你的公♥寓♥正对着杰玛家 -对
- is directly opposite Gemma's? - Right.
你愿意帮助我们吗 佐伊
So will you help us, Zoe?
我们只想竭尽全力把杰玛平安带回家
We just want to do everything we can to get Gemma home safe.
当然 好的
Yeah. Yeah, course.
好
Right.
马汀 不如你去看看其他的有利观察点吧
Why don't you check out the additional vantage points, Martin, yeah?
来杯啤酒我能一口闷了
I could murder a brew.
好 两杯咖啡吗
Erm, yeah... Two coffees?
-茶吧 谢谢 -好
- Tea, please. - Yeah.
-他要吗 -你要来杯茶吗 马汀
- Does he want one? - D'you want a cup of tea, Martin?
不用了 谢谢
I'm OK, thanks.
白条纹乐队在路边餐馆的演出 我当时也在
Oh, White Stripes at the Roadhouse? I were at that gig!
不可能
No way!
那是在曼彻斯特的第一场演出 对吗
That was the first Manchester show, wasn't it?
我记得是第二场 他们前一年在曼大演出过
Second, I think, yeah, they played the Uni the year before.
那还是...
That was back when...
伦敦高浓度金酒
这太好了
It is great.
我能麻烦你签一下这份同意书吗
Listen, is it all right if I get you to sign this consent form?
嗯 当然可以
Sure. Yeah, of course.
喂 这里是信息支持部
'Hello, support.'
喂 我是马汀
Yeah, it's Martin.
能麻烦再查一下房♥东佐伊·斯特林的资料吗
Can we have another look at our host, Zoe Sterling, please?
当然 请稍等
'Sure, hold the line.'
你说超级干净 她有两次非法持有毒品的记录
Clean as a whistle. Drug possession times two.
老黄历了
Ancient history.
我是不是忘了说她还有个孩子
And did I forget to mention the living, breathing child she has?
好吧 孩子的确不太理想
OK, so the kid's not ideal,
但考克斯认为这是可以接受的风险
but Cox thinks it's an acceptable risk.
这是我们唯一可以监视的位置
It's the only eyeline that works for us.
-明早见 -不 等等 轮到你值夜班了
- I'll see you in the morning. - No, wait. It's your turn on nights.
-不是的 -是轮到你值夜班
- No, it's not. - It's your turn on nights.
-我有约了 今天是杰克的生日 -又过生日
- I've got plans. It's Jack's birthday. - Again?
明早见 伙计
See you in the morning, mate...
我好想她
I miss her so much.
你帮我搅拌一下这个吧
Why don't you stir that for me for a minute?
有利观察点找的怎么样了
How are the vantage points working out for you?
嗯 非常好 谢谢
Er, yeah, they're great. Thank you.
我需要请你签名后签上日期
I am gonna need you to date the signatures as well, please.
好的 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
你可以让我别插手 但是...
Look, you can tell me to get lost, but...
你为什么觉得格雷格和这个案子有关
why d'you think Greg's got anything to do with this?
你还没逮捕他 而杰玛只是失踪了 对吗
You haven't arrested him and Gemma is just missing, right?
-你得去问刑事调查部 -你不是吗
- You'll have to ask CID. - What, that's not you...?
不 刑事调查部让我们监视谁 我们就照办
No. CID tell us who to watch and we watch.
至于为什么要监视他 这与我无关
The why isn't really my business.
所以你可以说就个名义上的摄像机咯
So you're a glorified camera, basically?
是的 可以这么说
Yeah. Basically.
你会对你所监视的人产生自己的看法吗
You gotta form your own opinions on who you're watching?
他们是无辜的 还是有罪的
Are they innocent? Are they guilty?
我试着不带入个人感情♥色♥彩
Yeah. I try not to let that get in the way.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
是的 我在这儿 是有点绕口
Yeah. Yeah, I'm here. It's a bit of a tongue twister.
在二楼的公♥寓♥ 你们得走正门 知道吗
First-floor flat and you're gonna have to use the front door, OK?
你可以走后门
You could use the back door.
等等...
Hold on a sec...
楼下的那个男人不在家 我们会帮他的植物浇水
The man downstairs is away. We water his plants.
也就是说你有他家的钥匙
So you've got the keys?
我们需要在你女儿的房♥间装监控设备 可以吗
We need to set up in your daughter's room, is that OK?
可以 她反正睡在我房♥间
Fine, she sleeps in my room anyway.
他离开多久了
How long has he been away?
几个月吧
Er, couple of months?
他是南非人
He's South African.
他每年在开普敦住半年
He spends half the year in Cape Town.
-我们现在做什么 -我们等信息支持部的泰瑞
- What do we do now? - We wait for Teri from support.
谢谢
Thanks.
有几件事你能帮的上忙
'There are a couple of things you can help me with,
但不别过度解读 好吗
'but don't read anything into it, OK?'
什么事
'What is it?'
两年前 有个邻居报了警
'Two years ago, a neighbour called 999
因为她很担心杰玛的安全
'because she was concerned for Gemma's safety.'
只是吵架时没控制住情绪
'It was a row that got out of hand.
我一拳打在墙上...
'I punched the wall, er...'
...是一面镜子上
'..well, a mirror.'
我没有伤害她
I didn't hurt her.
你能告诉我你们在为什么吵架吗
'Do you mind telling me what the row was about?'
为了餐厅的事
'The restaurant.
我借了一笔贷款 但还款十分艰难
'I had taken out a loan and I was struggling to repay it.
-另一件事是什么 -杰玛的通话记录
- 'What's the other thing?' - 'Gemma's phone records.'
过去的一个月
'Over the last month,
你平均每天给她打35次电♥话♥
you've called her on average 35 times a day,
一周七天都是
'seven days a week.'
我曾经有...现在也是 控制欲问题
'I've had - have, erm, control issues.'
一名29岁的小学老师
'a 29-year-old primary school teacher
从她位于曼彻斯特的公♥寓♥失踪了
'has gone missing from her flat in Manchester.
杰玛·希尔曼最后一次被人看到是在两天前
'Gemma Hillman was last seen two days ago
警方接到她男友格雷格·沙利文的报♥警♥
'and police were alerted when her partner, Greg Sullivan,
说她从韦斯特伯里街的家里消失了
'reported she had disappeared from their home in Westbury Street.
警方暂时无法解释她的失踪原因
'Police say they're treating her disappearance as unexplained
并展开了失踪人口调查
'and have launched a full missing persons investigation.
沙利文先生一直在帮忙..
'Mr Sullivan has been helping...'
-不好意思 我能... -可以
- Sorry, can I just...? - Sure.
那么
So...
你是哪里人
..where's home?
本地人
Oh, I'm in town.
你不是伦敦口音 我能听出来 那么
Well, that's not a London accent, I can hear, then...?
西伊林
West Ealing.
在这上的学 再也没回去过
Did my training up here... and I never went back.
你呢
What about you?
拉内利 威尔士南部
Llanelli, South Wales.
克拉内利
Cl-clinnethli?
对 就这么念
Yeah, that's it.
这词里面有四个I吗
What is that, like four ls?
对 对 你很厉害
Yeah. Yeah, very good.
你怎么来这里了
So what brought you up here?
音乐
Music.
我一直喜欢 但在家没什么机会
It was always my thing, but there wasn't much of a scene back home.
没任何机会 所以我来了这里 在东方集团工作
Any. So I just came up here and got a job at Eastern Bloc.
-那个唱片店吗 -对
- What, the record shop? - Yeah.
我之前在北区当警员
I was a PC in the Northern Quarter.
-店就在我的片区 -世界真小
- It was on my beat. - Small world.
是啊 可能在格雷戈斯面包店里排在你后面过
Yeah, probably stood behind you in the queue at Greggs.
我只有宿醉很严重时才去那里
Only if I had a really bad hangover.
我就是在那遇见凯特琳爸爸的
That's where I met Caitlin's dad.
唱片店吗
The record shop?
-对 不是格雷戈斯面包店 -这样
- Yeah, not Greggs! - Ah, OK. Right.
那 他叫什么名字
So... does he have a name?
-凯特琳的爸爸 -蒂姆
- Caitlin's dad? - Tim.
我们现在感情不太合
We're having a bit of a break at the minute.
不是第一次 可能也不会是最后一次
Not the first, probably won't be the last.
我们圣诞节打算去摩洛哥
We're off to Morocco for Christmas,
所以那时候就会和好
so we'll be back on track by then.
莎拉来电
怎么回事
Ooh, what's happening?
之前我们在挨家挨户询问时
Ah, just the other day when we were doing the house-to-house,
有消息称有人在附近徘徊
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表