剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表
You ok?
你在跟她上♥床♥吗
Were you sleeping with her?
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
卡尔·塔克曼
曼彻斯特韦斯特伯里街
我们知道杰玛不开车 但她却有车辆登记信息
We know Gemma didn't drive, but she had registration documents,
卡尔·塔克曼
曼彻斯特韦斯特伯里街
而且是登记在卡尔名下的
and in Carl's name?
对 车辆登记证勾起了他的兴趣
Yeah. It was the log book that got him interested.
但真正引起他注意的是车钥匙
But it was the key that really got his attention,
我只是还不知道原因
I just don't know why.
校长确实说过见过杰玛开一辆白色宝马
The headmaster did say he saw Gemma in a white BMW.
看看车管局怎么说吧
Let's see what DVLA says.
另外 刑调部正在找那辆车
Meanwhile, CID are looking for the actual motor.
这两个人知道些什么
These two know something
他俩明天都会在餐馆里
and they'll both be at the restaurant tomorrow.
长官 我想监控明天的生日宴
Sir, I think I wanna run surveillance on the birthday dinner.
移♥动♥监视
A mobile operation?
你要不要...
Do you wanna...?
-我去弄杯咖啡 -好的
- I'm just gonna grab a coffee. - Sure.
跟莎拉怎么样了
How are things with Sarah?
还行 老大
Fine, boss.
当初我和茜沃恩...
When me and Siobhan, um...
还在一起的时候
Back in the day...
你知道老百姓理解不了我们的工作吧
You know how civilians don't get it?
反正她理解不了
Well, she didn't get it.
她把我赶出了家门
She kicked me out.
到现在我到现在看到旅馆
Even now, I have an unpleasant physical response
还会有不适的生理反应
to the sight of a travel tavern.
但我们和好了
But we made up.
让我精神好了很多 懂吗
Put a real pep in me step, yeah?
-我想着也许你和... -不
- I thought maybe that you and... - No.
长官 莎拉和我是一类人
No, sir, Sarah and I are very much the same.
我们还在分居
Still separated.
你听说帕瓦尔的事了吗
You hear about Pavel?
-他在哪 -他不见了
- Where is he? - He's gone off radar.
刑调部在查了 他们会把他揪出来的
CID are on it. They'll root him out.
马汀 你想做就去做吧
Martin, if you want it, it's yours.
对生日派对实施移♥动♥监控
Mobile surveillance at the birthday party.
谢谢 长官 感激不尽
Thank you, sir, I appreciate that.
如果卡尔关于杰玛还有什么收尾工作要做
If Carl's got any I's to dot regarding Gemma,
给他点压力可能会促使他行动
bit of stress might prompt a move.
没有什么比一屋子人
Nothing like a room full of people
为刚被你杀害的女孩干杯更刺♥激♥人的事了吧
toasting a girl you've just killed to get the pits pumping, eh?
儿童青少年社会服务部
她在那边
She's just over there.
对 应该是
Yeah. I think.
血和脓会慢慢渗出她的尸体
Blood and pus are going to ooze out of her body,
蠕虫们会先吃她的眼球
they're going to start eating the eyeballs, the worms will,
然后就会开始吃她的肉
and then they'll start eating the flesh.
别说了
Stop it!
没什么好不高兴的 杰玛已经死了
You can't be upset about it now, Gemma's dead.
怎么了
Hey! What's going on?
-她说杰玛正在腐烂... -什么
- She's speaking about Gemma, saying that she's rotting in... - What?
-还被虫吃什么的 -这也太不像话了
- ..worms and things. - That is totally inappropriate.
她不该那么说杰玛
She shouldn't be saying things like that about Gemma.
我只是在解释尸体腐烂速度
I was just explaining the decomposition rates.
别编了
That's enough stories.
现在她应该开始膨胀 体液会从尸体中流出来
By now she'll be bloating, internal fluids leaking from her body.
-闭嘴 -别碰她
- Stop it! - Oi, get away from her!
我怎么一点都不吃惊呢
Why am I not surprised?
这么说是你干的了
Right. So it was you then.
你打电♥话♥举报了我
You called them.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
妈
Mum.
妈 我们走吧
Mum, can we go?
好
Yeah.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
-那是菲欧娜的车 -什么 红色那辆吗
- That's Fiona's car. - What, the red one?
是电动车 想看看吗
It's electric. Wanna take a look?
-颜色真亮眼 -是啊
- It's so shiny... - Yeah.
我进屋了
OK, I'm gonna go inside.
你不能这样到处拿钥匙划别人的车 好吗
You can't just go around keying people's cars, OK?
要是社会服务部发现的话...
Listen, if social services found out...
是菲欧娜给他们打的电♥话♥
It was Fiona that called them.
我只是...
I just...
我只是在想 万一我伤害了她呢
I just keep thinking, y'know, what if I did hurt her?
或许蒂姆可以带她一段时间
Maybe Tim can have her for a bit.
他一直非常支撑我度过这一切
You know, he's been really supportive with me throughout all this,
让我觉得或许我太苛责他了
makes me think maybe I've been too hard on him.
我不...
I dunno...
好了 听着 你没有伤害凯特琳
OK, listen. You didn't hurt Caitlin.
你没有伤害凯特琳
You didn't hurt Caitlin.
好吗
Ok?
这是什么
What is it?
社会服务部发来的视频
It's a video from social services.
是什么
What?
我得先跟你说清楚
I need you to understand something.
你在任何情况下
You cannot tell anyone,
都不能告诉任何人你看过这个视频 听到了吗
under any circumstances, that you've seen this, you hear me?
-听到了 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
是的 我保证
Yeah. I promise.
看到了吗
Did you see that?
那是杰玛 一周前 在她还没...
That's Gemma, a week before she...
妈妈
Mum!
我...
I...
我不...我都不记得了
I don't even... I don't even remember that.
也就是说 菲欧娜尾随我们回家
So, Fiona followed us home
-并拍下了视频吗 -不是
- and filmed that? - No.
那是什么
What, then?
好了 好好看
OK, watch.
-你看到那个灯柱了吗 -看到了
- OK, you see that lamp post there? - Yeah.
过来
Come here.
就是这个
It's that one,
塔克曼夫妇的家门口 上面有花篮的那个
with the flower basket, right outside the Tuckmans.
是...凯特干的吗
It was... Kate?
是的 你知道为什么她会想这么对你吗
Yeah. You think of any reason why she might wanna do that to you?
我以为她是我的朋友
I thought she was my friend.
听我说 你不能和她当面对质这件事 懂吗
OK, look. Listen. You can't confront her over this, OK?
我们能解决
We can fix it.
今天别去餐厅了
Don't go to the restaurant today.
今天是凯特的活动 你没法避开她
It's Kate's gig, and you're not gonna be able to avoid her.
不 今天是杰玛的生日 我要去
No. It's Gemma's birthday, and I'm going.
不 别这样...
No, come on...
我保证不会向凯特提及任何事
Hey... I promise I won't even mention anything to Kate.
-不行 -拜托
- No... - Come on.
你可以相信我 马汀
You can trust me, Martin.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
Ok.
马汀
Martin?
来了
Yeah?
我觉得我得打扮一下
Thought I'd make an effort.
是啊 你...
Yeah, wow, you, uh...
你看起来...看上去挺不错
Yeah, you look... You look nice.
挺不错 好吧...
Nice? OK...
我很高兴你也会去那
Well, I'm glad you're gonna be there.
如果你需要我偷听任何对话
If you need me to listen in on any conversations,
或是移开任何挡住你视野的东西
or move something that's blocking your view,
我完全可以效劳
I can totally do that.
我想我们自己能行 但谢谢你
Yeah, I think we'll be all right, but thank you.
你觉得怎样
Hey! What do you think?
刚刚是怎么回事
Hey, what was that about?
剧集 | 观点(2021) | 导航列表