Congratulations, Jonah. Thanks, man.
恭喜 乔纳 谢了
Fuck that guy.
操他大爷
Come on, let's go. Game on. Here we go.
来啊 游戏开始 我们继续
All right, ready? Alleyoop!
好吗 预备 空中传球
My fucking nuts!
我的蛋
shit, Colt.
擦 柯尔特
Call a doctor and call my mom.
叫个医生 打给我妈
Hey, have you ever used that Truman bowling alley?
嘿 你用过那个杜鲁门保龄球馆吗
No, no, of course not. I worked here.
不 当然没有 我在这工作
I didn't go to the White House for a fourth grade birthday party.
我来白宫又不是为了庆祝四年级生日派对
Jesus. I'm sorry.
天啊 抱歉
I'm sorry. That's
抱歉 那是
Amy, hi. Hey, Candi.
艾米 嗨 嗨 凯蒂
Congratulations. Montez's new chief of staff.
恭喜 蒙特兹的新幕僚长
Ben here is just showing me around. I am.
本只是带我转转 是的
You've interviewed here so many times,
你来这里面试了太多次
I'd think that you'd know
我还以为你早对这里
the place like the back of your hand by now.
了如指掌了呢
Kent Davison. Mike McLintock.
肯特·戴维森 迈克·麦克林托克
Any luck with the new job search?
新工作找得怎么样了
Oh, it's all right. I'm back at the "Post," So we're good. Yeah.
没关系 我回到了《每日邮报》工作 所以我们还行
This is Debralee, our surrogate.
这位是黛博拉莉 我们的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
Hi. The twins are in there.
你好 双胞胎在肚子里
In there. In here.
肚子里 是的
And this is Ellen,
这位是艾伦
our new big girl. She's three.
我的新女儿 她3岁了
Mike, she has the head circumference of a six-year-old.
麦克 她的头围看上去已经六岁了
I'm six.
我六岁
What did she say?
她说什么?
Here's an interesting fact.
很有趣的事
Would you believe that it was called the Red Room
你知道这间屋在被涂红之前
before it was actually painted red?
就被称作红屋了么?
I heard that.
我听说了
What'd it cost to paint this thing back then?
那时候刷这个屋要多少钱
$12. Yeah, $12. I was thinking right around 15.
12美元 12美元 我还以为15美元呢
I think it was a slave state, so it might have been free.
当时还是奴隶制 所以可能不要钱
Oh, I'm just wondering... boys.
我刚在想... 孩子们
Boys. They're fine. Hell, when my boys were that age,
孩子们 不要管他们 我儿子们像他们这么大的时候
they'd have just torn this place apart.
能把这拆了
I have three boys. My entire house smells like an armpit.
我有三个儿子 我家闻上去就像是腋窝的味道
Ooh, hate to hear that. See, glad I have girls.
真好我家是女儿
Girls will cost you later.
女孩们后来会让你更费心
Mm, girls are the worst.
女孩最不好了
Well, I also heard that it might go down into the teens tonight.
我听说今晚气温要降到20度以下呢[-6.7摄氏度]
Hey, I better get out my fur for the ball tonight, right?
为了舞会我得把皮草准备好吧
Yes, you should.
对啊
Well, give me the heat any day.
我恨不得每天都热
But then again, I grew up in Mexico.
不过再说了 我是墨西哥长大的
Well, sure, yeah, we know that.
当然 我们知道
His family is from Jalisco.
他家是哈利斯科州的
Es muy caliente there.
那热死了[西语]
And where exactly in Ohio are you from, Laura?
劳拉 你又是来自俄亥俄州哪里的呢?[揭劳拉实为美国乡下人]
Um, well, I grew up
我家
right outside of Cleveland, but after, you know,
正好在克利夫兰旁边 但是
15 years, I feel like I am 100% New Mexican.
15年过去了 我觉得自己就是个土生土长的新墨西哥人
New Mexican, but not Mexican?
新墨西哥 而不是墨西哥?
Of all the White House traditions,
在所有白宫的传统中
this one is probably my favorite.
这一个应该是我最喜欢的
Is it? Oh. Yeah.
是吗 是的
Damn it. I just had it.
该死 刚才还有啊
I have this thing every day and now I can't find it.
我每天都带着 但是现在我找不到了
Okay.
好
An estimated one million people are anxiously awaiting
约100万人正在焦急的等待
the arrival of President-Elect Laura Montez.
新任总统劳拉·蒙特兹的到来
Montez! Montez! Montez!
蒙特兹!蒙特兹!蒙特兹!
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
the President of the United States, Selina Meyer.
美国总统赛琳娜·梅耶
President Meyer has taken the stage.
已经下了楼梯
And she's greeting a very attractive stranger.
她在与一位十分迷人的不明女子打招呼
That is first daughter Catherine Meyer.
那是她的女儿凯瑟琳·梅耶
Oh, wow. Too bad.
可惜
The handoff of power has begun.
权力交接仪式正式开始
President-Elect Montez will be sworn in
当选总统蒙特兹将进行宣誓
and address the nation as president for the first time.
并首次以总统的身份进行全国性发言
Why'd you do it, Andrew?
为什么 安德鲁?
I offered you secretary of state.
我许诺了你国务卿啊
You offered it to everybody in town.
你给每个人都许诺了
Your head is so far up Montez's ass.
你的头塞在蒙特兹屁♥股♥里那么深
Next time it's Alejandro's birthday,
下一次亚力山卓过生日
he's gonna come all over your face.
他就能直接射你一脸了
That's the truth.
是真的
President Meyer taking a
梅耶总统
moment to catch up with her vice president
正在和她的副总统 同时也是
and longtime political ally Andrew Doyle.
一直以来的政♥治♥盟友安德鲁·道尔谈话
Those two have a very special relationship.
他们两的关系非常特别
I, Laura Priscilla Montez, do solemnly swear...
我 劳拉·普莉希拉·蒙特兹 庄严地宣誓...
I, Laura Priscilla Montez, do solemnly swear...
我 劳拉·普莉希拉·蒙特兹 庄严地宣誓...
...that I will faithfully execute the office
...我将忠诚有效地行使
of President of the United States...
美国总统职权...
...that I will faithfully execute the office
...我将忠诚有效地行使
of President of the United States...
美国总统职权…
...and will to the best of my ability...
...尽最大努力
...and will to the best of my ability...
...尽最大努力
...preserve, protect,
...保障 保护
and defend the Constitution of the United States.
保卫美国宪法
...preserve, protect,
...保障 保护
and defend the Constitution of the United States.
保卫美国宪法
So help me God.
上帝为证
So help me God.
上帝为证
Congratulations, Madam President.
祝贺你 总统女士
Gracias.
谢谢[西语]
My fellow citizens,
亲爱的民众们
this is the dawn of a new era.
这是一个新时代的开启
Una epoca nueva.
一个新时代[西语]
We are interrupting President Montez's speech
我们中断蒙特兹的演讲
to bring you breaking news.
为您播报突发新闻
On the left side of your screen,
在您的屏幕左侧
you're seeing live footage from Andrews Air Force Base.
是安德鲁空军基地的实时画面
We have just learned that mere minutes into her presidency,
我们刚刚得知在蒙特兹总统上任后仅数分钟
President Montez has brokered a deal
她就和中国政♥府♥
with the Chinese government to free Tibet.
就解放西♥藏♥问题上达成了协议
And on board that plane are the so-called baby lamas,
乘坐飞机的是小喇♥嘛♥
Tibetan spiritual leaders who have been freed
被中国政♥府♥关押几十年的
from decades of Chinese captivity
藏族领袖终于被释放
as part of this historic agreement.
这也是这份历史性合约中的一部分条款
This will no doubt put
这无疑将给蒙特兹总统
President Montez in line for the Nobel Prize.
获得诺贝尔奖和平奖的机会
...all of our problems. We must put our faith...
...我们所有的问题 我们要相信...
You're not gonna believe this, but she just freed the lamas.
你可能不相信 但是她刚刚让喇♥嘛♥自♥由♥了
What?
什么?
She brokered with the Chinese to free Tibet.
她跟中国谈成了 解放西♥藏♥
Thank you. May God bless you
谢谢 上帝保佑你们
and may God bless America.
上帝保佑美国
Madam President.
总统女士
Oh, Senator James.
詹姆斯议员
An historic day for womankind.
对于女性来说历史性的一天
What'd you think of the speech?
你觉得演讲如何?
I had no idea her tits were that big.
我不知道她的胸部那么大
So what's next for you?
所以你接下来什么打算?
Well, I've always dreamed of living in a small town,
我一直希望可以生活在一个小城镇
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表