Hi, I'm Jonah Ryan. So happy to be here. What a great cause.
嗨 我叫乔纳·瑞安 很高兴站在这里 真是莫大的荣幸
Stump speech. I'm listening and I'm a doer.
竞选演讲套路嘛 我的信条是多倾听多行动
It's good to start with a joke about a local bigwig
开头来一个关于当地大咖的笑话 比如现场的布鲁克市长
like Mayor Brock is here tonight.
可能效果会很好
I guess when he had cancer, the doctors removed
比如他得癌症那会 他的医生不得不切除
his ability to stop doing his kid's babysitter.
他操自己家保姆的能力
Seems kind of harsh.
太残酷了吧
I know New Hampshire. Trust me, big laugh.
我了解新罕布♥什♥尔的习俗 信我 这是个大笑点
Also, sir, some bands we haven't used
先生 一些我们都没用过的乐队
have sent some preemptive cease-and-desist orders.
发来一些警告函
Sting, Bruce Springsteen...
斯汀 布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀...
sent two letters, actually-- and Enya.
发来两封 还有恩雅
Enya?
恩雅?
Send her a fucking cease-and-desist letter.
给她发一封警告函吧
Hello, Jonah. Good morning, Mrs. Sherman.
你好 乔纳 早上好 谢尔曼女士
I still remember that lovely macaroni portrait
我还记得你给你妈妈的那幅
you made of your mother.
用空心面拼的肖像画
I don't recall that macaroni portrait, Mrs. Sherman.
我可不记得什么空心面画像 谢尔曼女士
Please welcome... Excuse me, ma'am. You're on.
有请... 不好意思 女士 该你出场了
...our first speaker, Mrs. Judy Sherman.
...我们第一位演讲者 朱迪·谢尔曼女士
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you hear that dig about the macaroni portrait?
你听见她用空心粉画像嘲讽我了吗?
Can you fucking believe that?
你♥他♥妈♥能相信吗?
Hey, we're on a code black.
我们现在有大危机了
POTUS is on an opinion shopping spree. Come on.
总统现在什么疯言疯语都听信 快来
Hey, slow down. I'm on Coumadin.
你慢点 我最近在吃可迈丁
Sue, we need to see the president.
苏 我们要见总统
Gentlemen, you'll have to towel off and wait.
先生们 你们先擦擦汗 耐心等待一下吧
She's in with someone. Who?
她在跟别人谈话呢 谁?
Whom.
和谁
Come on, Charlie, 100%.
别犹豫 就查理了
100%. All right, great.
好啊 就这么说定了
Now, on the other hand, bailing out your boyfriend,
不过话说回来 援助你的男朋友
I mean, that could be career-ending, right?
会不会结束你的职业生涯啊?
Yeah, right.
对吼
But, I mean, if you had a gun to your head...
但有把枪抵在你的头上...
Oh, maybe the gun doesn't have any bullets.
或许枪里没有子弹啊
Well, thank you so much for coming.
感谢你的来访
It was my pleasure. Oh, gentlemen.
我的荣幸 先生们
Well, that was completely useless.
她真是屁用没有
Ma'am, we need a final decision right now,
女士 我们得做出最后决定了
even if it's the wrong one.
即使它是错误决定
I just need a little bit more time.
我就再需要一丢丢时间
If we don't put a plan into action tomorrow morning,
如果明天早上我们还拿不出执行方案
then by Monday we will be Greece.
周一我们就变成希腊了
The country, not the musical.
国家希腊 不是音乐剧希腊
All right, here's my final decision.
好 我的最终决定是
You will have a final decision by tomorrow morning.
明天早上你们会收到一个最终决定
Have both plans ready to go.
做好两手准备
Now, I need to get on the phone with the Israeli prime minister
现在我要跟以色列总理电♥话♥会谈
and then the president of France, okay?
接着还有法国总统 好吗?
They may give me some insight into this.
说不定他们能给我点建议呢
Ma'am, instead of that, I got an idea.
女士 与其这样 不如听听我的主意
You can clear your head out and have a little fun at the same time.
你现在什么都别想 该咋玩儿咋玩儿
What? Yeah, I'll call Jonah and Dan
说啥? 是的 我会打电♥话♥给乔纳和丹
and you can tear them a six-pack of new assholes.
然后你就把他们骂得来找不着北
Oh, that does sound like fun. Okay. Yeah.
听起来很不错呢 是的
But when your husband of 47 years
但是当和你一起度过了47年的丈夫
asks you on his deathbed...
在病榻前问你时...
Dan, you're on with the president.
丹 现在总统要跟你通电♥话♥
Dan, I cannot fucking believe
丹 我真特么不敢相信
how terrible you are at your job.
你把工作整得一团糟
What, are you running on a platform
你现在为了调高税收和外阴切开手术
of higher taxes and episiotomies?
而奔波演讲吗?
Ma'am, we just-- we need a little time.
女士 我们需要一点时间
Put that world's tallest pile of garbage on the phone right now.
让世界上最高那坨垃圾接电♥话♥
It's the president.
总统电♥话♥
Fuck...
妈的...
Hello, ma'am. Hey, hunchback.
你好 女士 你好啊 驼背大哥
I don't know what you've been doing instead of trying to win,
我不知道你每天不忙着赢 反而在瞎逼忙什么
but I'm gonna guess that it has the word anal in it.
但是肯定跟屁♥股♥和菊花有关系
Now, you learn to control your cocksucking temper,
你现在学学怎么控制你那舔屌♥的脾气
otherwise I'm gonna come up there myself
否则我就会亲自现身
and I'm gonna shoot you in your fucking mouth.
然后揍得你满地找牙
She hung up. Fuck her.
她挂电♥话♥了 操她妈的
You know, Selina Meyer is a second-rate mediocrity
塞琳娜·梅耶就是个平庸之辈
whose only achievement is single-handedly tanking the economy.
她的唯一成就就是一手搞垮了经济
But somehow we're the losers doing anal with each other?
怎么我们成了互相舔菊的傻屌♥了?
Her entire presidency has been one disgrace after another.
她的总统生涯就是一个接一个的耻辱
She has never respected me. And I'm bad at my fucking job?
她从来都不尊重我 我他妈的工作还做得不好吗?
Fuck! You know what? That's bullshit.
妈蛋! 都他妈是狗屁
You're doing a good job. Oh, fuck off.
你做得很好 拉倒吧
No, this glasses shit, that was dope.
说真的 眼镜啊什么都 高招啊
These look great. That was a great idea.
越看越顺眼 真是个好主意
Go fuck yourself.
去你的 真讨厌
And I promise I won't let anyone get away
我保证我不会让任何人
with wasting your hard-earned money.
挥霍你辛辛苦苦的血汗钱
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢
I want you to go out there
你给我上去
and I want you to kick some New Hampshire ass.
好好地震慑一下新罕布♥什♥尔
Yo, Granite State. Hey, how you feeling?
花岗岩之州 你们好吗
I see that Mayor Block isn't here tonight.
布洛克市长今天不在啊[乔纳叫错名字]
Guess he couldn't get a babysitter.
是不是因为他不到保姆了[笑话讲错]
Or could he?
或者其实找到了?
You suck! Go back to Washington.
你个怂货 滚回华盛顿把
I took the liberty of arranging some hecklers.
我安排了一些激进分子
No charge. But, yes, I was in Washington.
免费的哟 我是来自华盛顿
And I worked a very high-level, important job.
而且我的职位非常高 职责很重大
You helped Selina Meyer screw up this country.
你是塞琳娜·梅耶搞垮这个国家的帮凶
I think she did a fine job screwing up the country all by herself.
把国家搞垮是塞琳娜自己做的好吗
No, I'm serious.
不 我是认真的
This is so much more
这比看我自己孩子出生
beautiful to watch than the birth of my child.
刺♥激♥多了
Right, she single-handedly destroyed the economy,
对 她一个人就完全搞垮了经济
but she doesn't care because she's too busy
但是她根本不在乎
cuddling up to her billionaire boyfriend.
因为她正忙着跟大款男朋友抱抱呢
And I don't know about you,
我不知道你们怎样
but my boyfriend's not a billionaire.
反正我的男朋友可不是大款
Her whole presidency has been one disgrace after another
她的整个总统任期就是从一个耻辱走向另一个耻辱
and I don't know if you're sick of it,
不知道你是不是受够了
but I am definitely sick of it... Yes.
反正我是受够了 没错
...and I'm not just gonna sit here and take it anymore.
我可不打算再继续逆来顺受下去了
What the fuck?
怎么回事
My name is Jonah Ryan
我是乔纳·瑞安
and I want to be your congressman.
我要做你们的议员
And I won't back down. Thank you.
我不会退缩 谢谢
Thank you very much, Granite State.
谢谢你们 花岗岩之州
You feeling me? Thank you.
感觉到我的热情了吗 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Mike! Mike! Wayne.
迈克 迈克 韦恩
When will we hear which banks are gonna get bailout money?
什么时候才能知道哪家银行能得到救助资金?
No one is using the term bailout money except for you, Wayne.
只有你管那叫救济金 韦恩
The details for the plan will be revealed later today.
相关细节会在过后透露
Leon.
里昂
Can you confirm the allegation of the firing
你能证实对通讯部
of three people from the comms
那三个人的
office is tied to See-you-next-Tuesday-gate?
下周二见门的解雇吗[cuntgate逼门事件]
That sort of coarse language
这种这粗俗的语言
is far beneath the dignity of this room.
简直玷污了这间屋子
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表