Hello? Okay, what's happening, Amy?
喂? 艾米 什么情况?
Morning, Madam President. It's 5:00 A.M.
早上好 总统女士 现在是凌晨五点
And Nevada is still asleep. Hello? What?
内华达还在睡觉 喂? 什么?
Well, wake it the fuck
快他妈起床
up 'cause I'm wondering if we should remove
我在考虑要不要把印第安分区
the Native American precincts from the recount list.
从重新计票的名单里去掉
I'm having reservations about the reservations.
我有点不想保留那个保留地了[Reservation犹豫与印第安居留地两意]
So figure that out and call me right back. I'm at Walter Reed.
赶紧想清楚打给我 我在里德陆军医院
I'm meeting troops and shaking God only knows what.
接见下军队 还要跟各路妖魔握手
Okay.
好的
These are from the president's last
这是总统最新更改的
set of precinct changes for the recount challenge?
重新计票区域里的吗?
Yes, and the changes before that and the changes before that.
是的 还有这之前 以及之前的之前的更改
She's changed her mind more
她改主意的次数比一个
times than a frickin' child molester at Disneyland.
恋童癖到了迪斯尼都多
You need to file this at the courthouse in exactly 17 minutes.
你需要把这些在17分钟之内上交到法♥院♥
Yeah, and if you miss the deadline,
对 你要是错过了时间期限
find a rattlesnake and shove that up your dick hole
找一条响尾蛇自己爆菊吧
'cause it's a lot more fun than what I'll do to you.
那样也比我要对你做的事情好得多
And drive safe.
一路平安哟
We've got Hallowes, Bennett,
哈洛斯 班尼特
and Gabby Ramos doing press in Carson City
还有加比·拉莫斯会在卡森城开♥发♥布会
and Maddox is flying in tonight.
麦多克斯今晚飞过来
Oh, God, Maddox is probably going to study the effects
天呐 麦多克斯估计要用他的鸡♥巴♥
of legalized prostitution on his dick.
来领略一下妓♥女♥合法化的效果
Catherine, out.
凯瑟琳 出去
All right, so do we have any idea
所以我们知道奥布莱恩
what this O'Brien press conference is about?
这个发布会是关于什么的吗?
No idea. Perfect.
不知道 完美
We're working on our video connection with Amy as we speak.
我们正想办法跟艾米视频连线
Well, maybe we can get some six-year-old Asian kid to fix it.
大概我们该找个六岁的亚洲小孩来修
Mike, when's your baby coming? Coming soon, ma'am.
迈克 你孩子啥时候来? 马上啦
We're gonna name her Ellen after Wendy's mom.
我们想用温蒂妈妈的名字 叫艾琳
Actually, her stepmom. She has a difficult relation...
其实是她继母 她跟亲妈关系不太...
misunderstood your level of interest, sorry.
理解错了 你并不关心 对不起
Hey, guys, watching the press conference?
各位 在看新闻发布会吗?
Yeah. Amy, just listen a bit before you start talking.
废话 艾米 张嘴之前稍微听听
Our founding fathers... All right, here we go.
我们的开国元勋... 好 开始了
...entrusted the American people with the right to choose...
...赋予了美国人♥民♥选择的权利...
I mean, will you look at Montez?
蒙特兹你们还看得下去?
Seriously, I'm more Hispanic than she is.
我看着都比她西裔
You know? Where's she from, Santo Connecticut?
她哪来的? 康涅狄格州吗?
She summers in Vinyardo Del Martha.
她夏天在马萨葡萄园岛度假
Can Montez look less Hispanic?
蒙特兹还能更不西裔一点吗?
Jesus, Amy, we already covered that, okay?
天呐艾米 我们已经说过这个了好吗?
She's from El New Hampshire.
她来自El 新罕布♥什♥尔州 [El为西语名词前缀]
...James Whitman to head up our recount team.
...詹姆斯·惠特曼来领导我们的票数重计队伍
Jesus! They got James Whitman. This is not optimal.
天哪! 他们居然找了詹姆斯·惠特曼. 这不是很理想啊
Where I'm from a vote is a vote, the law is the law,
我来的地方 一票就是一票 法律就是法律
and the count is the count. He makes a lot of sense.
计票就是计票 真有道理啊
All right, so they've got
所以他们找了个州务卿
a Secretary of State and what do I have?
我有什么呢?
Harpo, Chico, and Shito.
哈珀 奇科 还有 搅屎托[指喜剧演员组合马♥克♥思♥兄弟]
You know who we need? Who? Who do we need?
你知道我们需要谁吗? 谁? 我们需要谁?
Bob Bradley, my old mentor.
鲍勃·布拉德利 我之前的导师
The Eagle. That'd be amazing.
雄鹰兄弟会成员 太好了
Served in more administrations than any man alive.
比任何活人在政♥府♥都待得久
Also an accomplished ballroom dancer.
还是位相当出色的社交舞舞蹈家
Okay, great, done. Let's get him. Bob Bradley.
太好了 就找他了 鲍勃·布拉德利
He's our Whitman hit man. Madam President, excuse me.
他就是我们对付惠特曼的利器 总统女士 打扰一下
I have the meeting with the Nevada Secretary of State.
我和内华达州务卿有个会议
Oh, Amy, don't forget to bring Richard with you.
艾米 别忘了带上理查德一起
Wait, really? Richard? He's...
等一下 真的么 理查德? 他那么…
Ma'am, the DOD wants us to know that now the Chinese hackers
女士 国防部通知我们中国黑客已经
have breached White House employee files.
盗得我们的白宫工作人员名单
Maybe they can find out what some of these people are doing.
或许他们能知道这里有些人到底是干嘛吃的
Ooh, tell me about it.
真的是
Oh, and you have a drop-by at a brunch
你要在个早午餐处露个脸
to thank campaign volunteers.
感谢竞选的志愿者们
To thank them for what?
感谢他们什么?
This Olympic-size swimming pool of shit
给我创造这奥林匹克比赛游泳池
that I'm doing the backstroke in right now?
一样大的一池子屎 让我可以在里面仰泳?
Not a good idea to cancel, ma'am.
这个不建议取消 女士
Make Tom do it.
让汤姆做这个
He loves all that fake smiley shit.
他最喜欢这种假模假样的东西
Tom has his banking task force today.
汤姆和他的金融特遣小组在一起
His what? It's a veritable who's who of Wall Street.
他的什么? 是华尔街的真实版谁是谁
Well, that sounds a lot sexier than my thing.
好吧 听起来比我的事情性感多了
Tell Tom that I get dibs on that.
告诉汤姆我要做这个
It's my presidential banking task force now.
现在是我的总统金融特遣小组了
Well, Tom is not gonna be happy about that.
汤姆不会高兴的
Well, good. That's the way I like it. Open the door.
最好了 我就要这样 开门
The president will be there shaking hands
总统马上就要过去握手
and thanking some of the volunteers for their hard work
以及感谢志愿者们的辛劳工作了
at some point in the near future.
在不远的将来的某些时刻
I'll get back.
再联♥系♥
No breakfast for this guy. Who's offering?
某人今天不吃早餐啦 说让你吃了?
You are looking at a guy on the master cleanse. I feel amazing.
你正在看着一个清肠禁食的人 我感觉棒呆
What in the lunatic fuck is the master cleanse?
清肠禁食是什么玩意?
Sounds like Nazi domestic policy.
听起来就像纳粹的内部政策
Little known fact about the Nazis
关于纳粹的一点小知识
their polling numbers within Germany, through the roof.
他们在德国内部的投票数 高的吓人
Unbelievable numbers. Though also tragic.
不可置信的数字 当然也挺悲剧
The Jewish demo couldn't have been that good.
犹太民♥主♥党就不可能那么强了
Yep, I don't eat food anymore.
对 我都不吃东西了
Just water, maple syrup,
就喝点水 枫糖浆
lemon juice, and cayenne pepper.
柠檬汁 再来点辣椒粉
Do you still take shits?
你还拉得出屎?
Not exactly take.
不能叫拉屎了...
Welcome to Nevada.
欢迎来到内华达州
Everybody settle in. Make yourselves comfortable.
大家请坐好 请随意
Members of the Meyer-James and O'Brien-Montez campaign.
各位梅耶-詹姆斯以及奥布莱恩-蒙特兹团队的成员
Let's talk ground rules. According to Nevada law,
我们先说清规则 根据内华达州法律
if the recount sample shows a difference of 1% or more,
如果重新计票样本结果出现了1%或以上的不一致
which in this case comes to 512 votes,
也就是这次的512票
we go ahead and recount the whole state.
我们将要对整个州的投票进行重新计数
Now, most of the voting here is touch screen,
目前 大部分都是远程在线投票
so we can't do more than retabulate those totals.
所以我们要做到也仅仅是整理所有的投票结果
Except you could recount the voter-verified paper audit trails.
但是你能重数选民认证的书面审计索引
Sometimes there are big discrepancies.
有时这两者之间可是相差甚远啊
Sir, in that case we motion... On the other hand,
先生 这样的话我们想... 但是
the ninth circuit court of appeals ruled in Crowley v. Nevada
第九巡回上诉法庭若引鉴83年克劳利对内华达的判决
that you don't have to recount
这样就不用重新计数
the paper audit trails in local elections.
当地的书面审计索引了
That's Crawley versus Nevada? That's Crowley.
是克拉利对内华达? 是克劳利
Actually, you know what? I could email you.
其实我可以邮件发给你
Or you could email me at splett2@splettnet.Net.
或者你发邮件给我也行 我邮箱是splett2@splettnet.Net.
Splett1 is my father. It'll be sad to see him go,
Splett1被我爸用了 虽然他去世我会很难过
but it'll be nice to get my hands on that handle, you know?
但如果能把那个地址归我也蛮好的 你觉得呢
Is Meyer being a sore loser?
梅耶尔是不是输不起啊?
Spirits are very high. The president won the popular vote.
总统现在斗志十足 总统已经赢了多数票
I didn't quite catch all your questions.
我并没有听到你们所有的问题
We had a pretty big setback in there. We have to go.
我们在里面碰了个大钉子 我们得走了
We're very late for another appointment.
下面的会议我们已经迟到了
Thank you very much, everybody.
谢谢大家 非常感谢
What is wrong with you, you Paddington Bear-looking fuck?
你脑子进水了么 你这个帕丁顿熊玩意儿?
You just gave them a Time
你刚刚那简直是给他们了一本时代生活指导手册
Life instrction manual on how to fuck us.
专门教他们怎么搞死我们
You guys have Michael Jordan sitting on the bench here,
你们本来有迈克尔·乔丹在这儿随时恭候
but you're starting Hakeem Olajutwat.
可是非去捧哈基姆·奥拉朱旺
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表