Have them what? Have them
请求他们干什么? 请求他们
help us park in front of a fire hydrant?
帮我们把车停在消防栓前面?
I mean, come on.
得了吧
Ma'am, your focus now should be on Nevada.
夫人 你现在关注的应该是内华达
I'm president, in case you forgot.
不要忘了 我才是总统
I know what I should focus on.
我知道该关注什么
Sorry, ma'am.
对不起 总统女士
Jesus, you're still here?
天啊 你还在这?
I don't know why. My only jobs seem to be
我不知道怎么回事 看起来我唯一的工作就是
asking Bob and finding out what Bob thinks.
询问鲍勃然后猜他在想什么
Yeah, it's been pretty fun to watch.
我围观还挺有意思的
So you want to grab a drink or something?
喝两杯去?
No, thanks.
不了谢谢
Oh, but on your way, would you mind stopping
对了 你能不能顺便在ABC新闻
at ABC News and picking up some Advil?
那停一下买♥♥点布洛芬
Oh, did I say ABC News? I meant Rite Aid.
哎呀 我是不是说成了了ABC新闻? 我其实是说来爱德
Yeah, I think you're forgetting something, Amy,
你是不是忘了点啥 艾米
is that I still had sex with your sister, so...
我还是睡了你妹妹 所以...
Good night, have a pleasant evening,
晚安 祝你晚安
and I had sex with your sister.
我睡了你妹妹
You might actually want to go to Rite Aid. Get some Valtrex.
你可能真需要去一趟来爱德 买♥♥点怯疹易
Dan?
丹?
Hello? Oh!
有人吗? 哦!
Bob, I didn't know you were still here.
鲍勃 我不知道你还在这
Yeah. When's the meeting?
什么时候开会来着?
The Whitman meeting's tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow.
惠特曼的会议是在明天下午 明天
You might want to go to your hotel and get some sleep.
你回旅馆睡一觉吧
No, I got some more work to do.
我还有工作要做
You have a good one, Jamie.
一切顺利啊杰米
Mike McLintock. I have a reservation.
迈克·麦克林托克 有预约的
The McLintock party has already been seated.
迈克·林托克的位置已经有人坐了
No, no, that's impossible 'cause he's Mike McLintock.
那不可能 因为他才是迈克·麦克林托克
Show her your driver's license.
给她看你的驾照
I can't find it. Again?
我找不到了 又找不到了?
Uh, where exactly is the McLintock party?
那麦克林托克一桌人在哪呢?
Right over there.
就在那边
This is my table.
这是我的桌子
And this is my fat Johnson and you can suck it
那这是我的大鸡♥巴♥你可以一直含着
as long as you promise not to put your dirty gay mustache on it.
只要保证你恶心的基佬胡子不碰到就行
What is that, some kind of side effect from your AIDS medication
你那胡子是艾滋治疗的副作用吗
or did you shave it off of Freddie Mercury's corpse?
还是你从弗雷迪·墨丘里的尸体上刮下来的?
Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to enjoy my bay scallop gateau.
如果你不介意的话 我要继续吃我的奶油扇贝水果大蛋糕了
You, you're a bald jerk. Pardon me, Mrs. Furlong.
你 你这个秃驴混♥蛋♥ 不好意思 弗朗夫人
Jesus, you think I married that?
我的天 你觉得我会娶这东西?
That's Will's wife.
那是威尔的媳妇
Hi, Mike. It's good to see you.
迈克你好 看见到你真高兴
This is my wife Mary.
这是我妻子玛丽
The congressman was kind enough
议员善意满满地在我们结婚纪念日
to take us out to dinner on our anniversary.
带我们出来吃饭
Hello. I guess Will likes them old.
你好 我猜威尔就是喜欢老的
Why don't you fuck off back to Burger King?
你滚开去吃汉堡王吧
Happy anniversary. Hi, Wendy.
纪念日快乐 你好呀 温蒂
We're going. We're going.
我们走吧
Christ, she looks like a Batman villain.
妈的 她看起来就跟蝙蝠侠里那个反派一样
What'd Dopey get you for your anniversary?
这个傻蛋给你啥礼物了?
And when I'm president,
在我任总统之后
we will defend our digital borders
我们会不竭余力地守卫着我们的电子国界
just as diligently as we defend our physical ones.
就像我们守卫我们现实的国界一样
Yeah, can I get a secure line?
是我 帮我接安全线路
Bradley.
这是布拉德利
Bob, oh, God, I hope I'm not waking you.
鲍勃 没吵醒你吧
No, no, I'm always awake.
没 我总是醒着的
Great. So this China thing.
太好了 中国的那事
They did hack us,
他们确实黑了我们
but they didn't exactly hack my Twitter account.
但是他们并没有黑掉我的推特账号♥
Say no more, Madam President. Oh, God, I knew it.
不用多说了 总统女士 我就知道
I knew you would understand, Bob.
我就知道你会懂的 鲍勃
It is so nice to finally be talking to a professional here.
我终于能和专业的人说说这种感觉真的太棒了
This is how I see it, okay? If I'm soft on China,
我是这么想的 如果我对中国不强硬
I'm gonna get killed in the House.
我在议院就完蛋了啊
Your instincts are telling you you should be strong.
你的直觉告诉你需要强硬一点
Yes, you think my instincts are right?
是的 你觉得我的直觉是对的?
Does a bear piss in the shower?
熊在洗澡的时候会撒尿吗?
You should lead. I'm the leader.
你需要领导他们 没错我就是领导
You caught the fish, now gut the fish. Gut the fish.
你抓了鱼 现在掏它的内脏 掏出来
You're wearing the fireman's hat, now put out the fire.
你穿上消防头盔 现在把火灭掉
Yes! This is better than phone sex. Well, I just came.
是的! 这比电♥话♥做♥爱♥都爽 我刚都射了
Forget threatening sanctions.
让针对制裁见鬼去吧
I should call on Congress directly to levy them.
我就应该号♥召国会直接去征他们的税
That's a bold move, Madam President,
这是一招险棋 总统女士
and one that'll only earn you respect.
但险棋制胜 你的威望就回来了
Bob, thank you so much.
鲍勃 太感谢你了
Well, I'll be around for the next
接下来的五到六个小时
five to six hours if you need anything else.
如果你需要什么的话我都会在
That is why today I am announcing
这就是为什么今天
a set of unilateral sanctions
我宣布了一系列单方面的制裁
starting with the freezing of all assets
冻结所有和中国政♥府♥
associated with the Chinese state-sponsored
网络间谍活动有染的
cyberespionage apparatus.
机构资产
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Well, that seems to have shut O'Brien up, huh?
看起来可以让奥布莱恩闭嘴了吧?
There's a new stegosaurus. That's not my problem.
又发现了一条剑龙 与我何干
Absolutely, ma'am. Right. Hey, Amy.
当然了 夫人 嘿艾米
You all set for today's meeting?
今天会议的事你都安排好了?
Ma'am, have you noticed...
女士 你注意到没有...
God, please back up your face, Amy, okay?
我天艾米 拜托把脸往后挪挪好吗?
Back it up.
往后一点
Have you noticed anything weird about Bob?
你注意到鲍勃有点奇怪吗?
He was acting a little off last night.
昨晚挺奇怪的
That's just Bob being Bob.
鲍勃本来就怪怪的
No, I know what this is about.
我知道怎么回事了
Amy, you know that you are very important to the campaign, right?
艾米 你知道你对这次选举很重要对吧?
No, this is not... No, Amy, listen, you are doing a great job.
不 这不是... 不艾米 听着你做得很好
A great, great, very good job.
非常好 好极了
Ben, tell Amy what a great job that she's doing.
本 告诉她她很出色
One heck of a job, Amy.
非常了不起啊 艾米
If the Eagle told you that the Eagle was acting odd,
如果老鹰告诉你 自己表现的很奇怪
would you listen to him? Yeah.
— 你会听他的吗? - 当然
You got to trust the Eagle.
我们必须得相信老鹰
Why? Did he say something to you?
为什么? 他跟你说了什么
Is everybody's cell phone off?
大家关手♥机♥了吗?
Yeah. Those things cause cancer, you know.
当然 这种东西都致癌的 你知道的
That's what I hear. Good to see you, Bob. Good to see you.
我听说了 看见你真好 鲍勃 我也是
Been a while, huh? Yeah, it has indeed.
很就不见了吧? 是啊 确实
I think the last time was at your ski cabin with your wife.
我记得上次还是和你妻子一起在你的滑雪小屋里吧
I still got the cabin.
最起码那个小屋还是我的
So, Bob, neither of us have
鲍勃 离认证这么近
time to waste with the certification so close.
我们都没有时间浪费
What's on your mind?
这次你来有何贵干?
What we have here is a classic thumb
我们的处境就像 把手指伸进外婆的苹果派里
in the apple pie situation and Grandma is mad as hell.
外婆对我们暴跳如雷
She spent all day cooking... Look, Bob. Bob.
她花一整天做饭... 听着 鲍勃
We all know you're as folksy as a butter churn lamp,
我们都知道你友好得就像奶油灯一样
but let me cut to the chase.
但是我还是直奔主题了
From where I'm sitting, my boy's ahead.
我就看来 朋友
If you're here to beg for more time,
如果你是来求我给你更多时间的话
take your cup and cane elsewhere.
你还是带着你的帽子和手杖另请高明吧
Hold that thought.
别急
The gown is just gorgeous. I know.
这件礼裙美极了 我知道
Did this come from India? I don't know. Did you get it?
是从印度带回来的吗? 我不知道 戴上了吗?
剧集 | 副总统(2012) | 导航列表