剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
won't stop Sue ending up isolated, pitied, despised
一辈子当个异类啊
and endangered for life.
对 但是你提醒了我 这是喜剧情节
Yes, but you also said that it would work in a comedy,
那我就让它在喜剧里发生
and it absolutely would.
红狮剧场
抱歉 格林先生
I am sorry, Mr Greene.
我知道您迫切希望
I know you are anxious to see staged
邦吉与培根重新登上舞台
a revival of your Bungay And Bacon.
是培根与邦吉
Bacon And Bungay.
《修士培根与修士邦吉》 英国著名舞台剧
但我们期待的是莎士比亚先生的新作
But we await a new play by Mr Shakespeare.
莎士比亚 莎士比亚
Shakespeare? Shakespeare!
你这乳臭未干的臭小子 还想来我这分一杯羹
Ever doth the upstart Crow peck at my botty buttocks.
写剧本比母鸡下蛋还快 凭这个就想咒你
Curse him for his feverish fertility,
我迟早要把你干掉
but I will finish him yet.
记住 先生 我才是喜剧界的王者
Remember, sir, but I am Master of Revels.
恐怕那个笨拙的可怜虫拿出的新作品
Perchance when the oafish bum-snot delivers his play,
会被我封♥杀♥
I will find excuse to deny it license.
格林先生 您这样就过分了
You overstep yourself, Mr Greene.
我是伦敦数一数二的演员和出品人
I am London's leading actor-manager
绝非孤立无援
and not without friends.
除非威廉的新剧辜负我们的期望
Unless William's new play be actual treason,
我保证 你下手封♥杀♥之前就会被我弄死
I will see you hanged before 'tis denied license!
你们演员啊 总觉得自己有多了不起
You actors think yourself so special,
是吧 伯比奇先生
do you not, Mr Burbage?
还有你 康德尔先生
You likewise, Mr Condell!
还有我 厉害得不要不要的
And me. I'm mad special.
自以为是
You flatter yourself that
真以为你们能影响社会 影响政局
you have social and political influence.
呵呵呵呵
Well, ha!
别忘了 你们不过是戏子
You would do better to remember that you are naught
与浓妆艳抹 倚门卖♥♥俏
but preening lovey-kissies,
的风尘女子无异
puffed-up, strutty, shouty boys
根本就是一群令人生厌的人
who people actually find quite irritating.
小子 别跟我做对 告辞
Do not make an enemy of me, sirrah. Good day.
浓妆艳抹 倚门卖♥♥俏
Puffed-up, strutty, shouty boys?!
风尘女子 多么狠毒的诽谤
Preening lovey-kissies? Outrageous slur!
是有点像你们俩
Well, you two are a bit.
闭嘴 肯佩 演员当然了不起 当然有影响力
Shut up, Kempe. Of course actors are special and influential.
非常了不起 非常有影响力
Hugely special and influential.
- 了不起得不要不要的 - 没错
- Mad special and influential. - Yes, it's a great burden,
任重而道远
a deep responsibility.
我十分赞同
I feel it very deeply.
我们有责任让这影响力好好发挥作用
Yes. We have a duty to use our influence for good.
比如 指出贫穷之可怖
To point out, for instance, that poverty is horrid.
暴行之残酷
And that cruelty is cruel.
正是
Absolutely.
演员肩负重任
Actors have an enormous responsibility to point out
需指出贫穷之可怖 暴行之残酷
that poverty is horrid and cruelty is cruel.
演员不说 谁能想到
Cos otherwise, who'd know?
我真觉得没人想得到
I doubt it would occur to people.
当然没人想得到
Of course it wouldn't.
威廉的伦敦住所
- 在帕多瓦- 那是哪儿 - 不知道
- So, we are in Padua, right? - Where's that? - Dunno.
意大利吧 也可能是我的脑子编的
Italy, I think, but I may have made it up.
我十四岁就辍学了
I left school at 14.
地理我学得不精
I don't do geographical detail.
你可得小心了 威廉 很久很久以后
You should watch that, Will.
你离开这个世界之后
Centuries after you're gone,
人们可能会因为这个
people may use it to claim you were too thick
觉得你的剧本不是你自己写的
to have written your own plays.
别瞎说了 吉特
Don't be absurd, Kit.
只有失意的妄想家才会有这种天真的想法
The idea that I never wrote my plays could only appeal
觉得我的剧不是我自己写的
to the sort of naive fact-adverse fantasist who claims
他们还觉得那拨道士是为了让亨利三世难看
that the monks sacked their own monasteries
把自己的修道院砸了的呢
to make Henry VIII look bad
他们还觉得那人从来没走上过新大♥陆♥呢
and that man never walked on the New World.
我觉得他没有
I don't believe he did.
我觉得罗利是在卡特福德的一个花♥园♥里
I think Raleigh faked the potato in a garden shed in Catford
英国航海家 作家
杂交了大头菜和萝卜
by crossing...
弄出了土豆
.. by crossing a turnip with a radish.
你个疯疯癫癫 脑袋不灵光的下等人
Then you are an insane, conspiracy-mad coatspotter
幸而你这样的无知者
and I can only thank benign Providence
永远没有机会手握重权 感谢上苍
that ignoramuses like you will never wield political influence.
好的 在帕多瓦的路森修想要娶比安卡
So, we are in Padua and Lucentio wants to marry Bianca...
美丽 善良 忠诚
beautiful, sweet, obedient and, of course,
当然 也像草场上一坨新鲜的牛粪一样
as hot and steaming as a fresh
火♥辣♥得让人喘不过气
cowpat in a frosty meadow.
- 我喜欢 - 是我的菜
- I must say, I like her. - My kind of girl.
你不觉得给这个形象
You don't think it might
加点别的小细节 会更好一些吗
be nice to give her a few tiny extra elements?
- 你说什么样的小细节 凯特 - 不懂
- What elements did you have in mind, Kate? - I don't know.
丰富一下性格 人格之类的
A character, maybe? A personality.
凯特 你没在听我说
Kate, you weren't listening.
我说过了 她温和善良忠实 而且身材火♥辣♥
I told you. She is mild, sweet, obedient and hot.
你还想 想加什么性格和人格
How much character and personality do you want?
伙计 不得不说你这把要大获全胜了
I must say, you are on to a winner here, mate.
潇洒的路森修爱上了热辣的
Cool Lucentio falls for
比安卡最后娶她为妻
hot Bianca and marries her.
完美的剧情 大功告成 走吧 喝酒去
Perfect plot, job done. Let's go to the pub.
可是我还没讲完呢 这不是故事的全部
Oh, but I'm not finished. That's not all of it.
已经够了 见好就收
You've got enough. Quit while you're ahead.
我和你说过很多次了
That's what I keep saying.
你老是 "这样"
You do this all the time.
把事情变得太复杂
Overcomplicate things.
你每次想到男主遇到女主
You've come up with a perfectly nice plot of boy meets girl,
得到女主的完美剧情
boy gets girl,
都要再加点狗屁不通的桥段把它毁掉
and then you ruin it with all your usual rubbish
什么认错自己丈夫啦 荒唐的巧合啦
of mistaken identities, absurd coincidences,
还有超自然现象
supernatural interventions.
爱人带上薄薄的面具
People not recognising their own lovers
他们就认不出来了
cos they are wearing tiny, tiny masks.
太傻了
It's just daft.
其实 我觉得莎士比亚先生的
Actually, I think Mr Shakespeare's
剧情已经太复杂了
plot be already too complex.
是吗 凯特 怎么说 我明明才刚刚开始讲
Really, Kate? How so? I've scarce begun it.
男主遇到女主 男主得到女主
Well, boy meets girl, boy gets girl.
你为什么不直接说从男主拥有女主
Why not just say boy owns girl
让剧情从这里开始
and leave it at that?
或许你可以让你的女主角
Perhaps displaying your
穿上妩媚动人的衣服 躺在男主角的笼子里
leading lady alluringly clad and in a cage?
这主意还不赖
Actually, that's not a bad idea.
听着 我不需要什么新的主意
Look, I don't need a new idea,
或者新的情节 复杂也好不复杂也罢
or a new plot, complex or otherwise.
我有一个完美的设定 路森修爱比安卡
I've got a plot and it's brilliant. Lucentio loves Bianca.
但是比安卡有个姐姐
But Bianca has a sister,
凯瑟琳 与比安卡完全相反
Katherine, who be all that Bianca is not.
她大胆 好斗 坚定自信 有时固执己见
She be bold, assertive, opinionated, feisty.
我能演她吗
Can I play her?!
不行 凯特
No, Kate.
理所当然 没人想娶她
So, of course, no-one would dream of marrying her.
当然 除非是个疯子
Well, obviously. You'd have to be insane.
然而 比安卡和凯瑟琳的父亲宣称
Thus, Bianca and Katherine's dad declares
想要娶善良的比安卡
that none may marry sweet Bianca
就必须先想办法把凯瑟琳给嫁出去
until he has off-loaded bolingbroke-busting Katherine.
这就有意思了
Now this is good.
路森修的哥们派楚丘上场
Enter Lucentio's pal Petruchio,
这是个迷人但有些窝囊的小伙
a charming but feckless fellow.
已经爱上他了
Loving him already.
他需要一个发家的机会 并不在意娶的是谁
He needs a fortune and he doesn't care who he marries to get it.
就喜欢这种无赖
What a rogue. My kind of guy.
他要了凯瑟琳
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表