剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表
but that's Kit, he's a gadabout.
但他是基特啊 他可是一个浪子
Like the newly discovered American hummingbird
就像新近发现的美洲蜂鸟一样
that doth flit from bud to bud,
在花丛中来回地飞
spreading wide the soft, damp petals,
把那柔软潮湿的花瓣轻轻打开
plunging deep its beak and
深深地探入其中
lapping full fervent of the nectar within,
浸上那里热烈的花蜜
using its curiously long and agile tongue.
用灵巧细长的小舌搅动着
Gosh, Mr Shakespeare!
我的天哪 莎士比亚先生
You're not helping, master!
你是在帮倒忙 主人
So, you boys be off to Verona?
你们要去维罗纳了吗
Aye, Mistress Lucy, but Valentine here travels separately
没错 露西夫人 不过瓦伦丁他和我分开出发
so the papist spies may ne'er
这样天主教那些间谍就
know he's my sidekick.
看不出来他是我的跟班了
Yeah, except that wouldn't happen, would it?
不过那是不可能的
Because, in fact, you're my sidekick!
你才是我的小跟班
He's my sidekick.
是他给我当跟班
So, sidey-balls, got any
小跟屁虫
cool new gear from the boffins at the Tower?
你在塔伦敦塔学了什么新技巧吗
Oh, just a bit, side-dangle!
当然了 扔飞镖
An innocent ostrich feather?
看见这根简单的鸵鸟毛了吗
No, no, no, a lethal throw dart.
不 在我手里这就是致命的飞镖
Witness buzzy bee on yonder flower.
看好那朵花上的蜜蜂
That's fine...
身手不错
if you are attacked by a bee.
如果来攻击你的是蜜蜂的话
An innocent codling pouch?
看见这个简单的小包了吗
No, a dangle-mounted blunder banger!
不 在我手里就是吊打飞镖的强力爆竹
Yeah, well, they offered me that, but no room.
他们也想教我这个来着
My codling pouch is already fully loaded.
只不过我的腰包满了 没地方放
Boys, boys! Don't have a
先生们 先生们
dangle-off in my pub, because, believe me,
不要在我的酒馆里比试飞镖
I will win, and I haven't even got one.
相信我 就算没有飞镖 赢的也是我
Ah, Kit, thought I'd find you here.
基特 我就知道你在这里
I was just rushing to the theatre, but I wanted a quick word.
我正要赶去剧院 有急事跟你说
Not a problem. Valentine is just leaving.
没问题 瓦伦丁马上要走了
He's my sidekick.
他是我的跟班
In your dreams, sidekick boy.
想得美 小跟屁虫
Ooh! Ha-ha-ha! Such a sidekick!
真是一个跟屁虫
Anyway, Will, what up?
威廉 你有什么事
Make it snappy, I leave for Verona tonight
赶快说 我今晚就要去维罗纳了
and I would first bid farewell to my true love.
走之前还要去向我的真爱道别
Yes, that is what I hurried over to talk to you about.
我就是来跟你说这件事情的
This true love, that would be Kate, right, our Kate?
你说的真爱 是凯特吧 在我家帮忙的凯特
Damn, she hot!
天哪 她太性感了
Do you know, I always thought she was a proper Penny Pure-pants.
我以前一直以为她只是个穷♥人♥家的老实孩子
She is a proper Penny Pure-pants.
她确实就是个穷♥人♥家的老实孩子
But you haven't heard her speak Italian.
你没听过她说意大利语
Ooh, the passion!
那份激♥情♥啊
Pah! If you think Italian be sexy talk,
呸 你觉得意大利语性感
you should hear a bit of Igbo.
那真应该听听伊博语
Which means your chest
我刚刚说的是
is broad and your testicles large and hairy.
你的胸膛宽又广 你的蛋蛋大又毛
Phew! Thoroughly invigorating stuff, I must say.
不得不说 还挺有意思的
But look here, Kit, this crush on Kate.
我跟你讲 你对凯特的迷恋
You know what you're like, you fancy anything in a farthingale.
你自己也清楚 是个穿裙子的你就喜欢
What happens if, while you're away,
假设说 你在意大利的时候
you fall for some Italian tottling-gobble
又迷上了哪个意大利小姑娘
and come home covered in garlic-flavoured love bites.
满身大蒜味的吻痕回到国内
If you break Kate's heart, I'll...
你要是胆敢伤害凯特 我就
You'll what?
你要干什么
I'll write a pretty stern sonnet about it,
我就把这事写成一首严格的十四行诗
you see if I don't.
你看我敢不敢
Oh, fear not, Will.
别担心 威廉
No, my roistering days are done.
我寻欢作乐的日子已经结束了
Nevermore will Marlowe the bonking rodent be,
我马洛不再是个一心啪啪啪的啮齿动物
that all know that he be Kate's true kissy love-gerbil.
人们都会目睹 他成为凯特的沙鼠小可爱
Why not take her these roses from my garden?
你给她带点我花♥园♥里的玫瑰吧
All girls love flowers.
姑娘都喜欢花的
Sorry, Lucy, no can do.
抱歉 露西 恐怕不行
You see, I do suffer from the summer snottage.
我有过敏性鼻炎
Roses in particular make my eyes water.
而且对玫瑰尤其敏感
Wouldn't want my bird to see me blub now, would I?
我可不想小情人看见我泪眼汪汪的样子
Thanks anyway.
不过还是谢谢你了
Settle the drinks, will you, mate? Love you loads.
付一下酒钱成吗 爱你哟
Where is your play, Will?
你的剧本在哪里 威廉
Our new patron is impatient for our first production.
我们的资助人记着看我们的第一场戏呢
How about we bring back Richard for another run?
我们再演一遍查理三世怎么样
I know the crowds miss my Margaret.
我知道观众们都想看我演的玛格丽特
I get so many letters.
我收到了好多观众来信
I can't imagine there would be much public interest
我觉得吧 查理三世
in digging up Richard III.
可能没什么人买♥♥账
Of course there would, but the Lord Chamberlain wants a comedy.
当然有人愿意看 但是大臣想看的是喜剧
So, play it for laughs, job done.
那演得搞笑一点 完事
Play Richard III for laughs?
把查理三世演得搞笑点
What comedy is to be found in such an evil and grotesque villain?
你这样荒唐不靠谱的人能演出什么喜剧
Dark comedy. Yeah?
黑色喜剧 好吗
Edgy comedy. Yeah?
前卫派 好吗
You've done the groundwork,
之前你把查理三世塑造成了
making Richard a hunchback,
一个驼子 演得还行
now you've got to ramp it up.
现在得提升演技了
Ramp it up, Kempe? How so?
提升演技 肯 怎么提升
Well, for instance, do a
比方说
scene where everyone is trying really hard
设计一个场景 大家都努力忍♥着
not to mention his stoop, but they can't stop themselves.
不提他的驼背 可就是忍♥不住
That would be funny, would it?
你觉得这样很搞笑 是吧
Er, yeah!
没错
Like Richard's with his knights and Norfolk goes,
比如查理会见骑士 诺福克郡骑士说道
"Oh, fancy spot of hunch?
想一起吃坨饭吗
"Sorry, I meant lunch."
抱歉 我的意思是吃顿饭
Brave, edgy, challenging taboos.
要勇敢地打破禁锢
You're not changing a line of my Richard, it's perfect,
不许你随便改我的查理三世 我写得相当完美
all four hours of it.
整整四个小时都是精髓
Yes, but the Lord Chamberlain demands a new play now, Will.
然而大臣要求看一出新剧 威廉
I'm trying!
我在努力写呢
He wants a light romantic comedy set in an exotic location
他想要一出发生在异国的浪漫轻快的喜剧
and I've only ever done histories.
可是我只写过历史剧
Maybe Kempe's right, maybe I should do a comical history,
或许肯说得对 我应该写一个搞笑的历史剧
go with what I know.
正是我擅长的
Henry VI, Part 4.
就叫 亨利六世 第四篇
Henry meets Joan of Arc at her trial and,
亨利在圣女贞德的审判上见到她
instead of burning her,
不仅没有烧死她
takes her for a naughty weekend at Lyme Regis.
还带她去莱姆里杰斯过了个不可描述的周末
Might work.
说不定行得通
O, how this spring of love resembleth
啊 青春的恋爱是多么像
The uncertain glory of an April day
阴晴不定的四月天气
Which now shows all the beauty of the sun
现在是一片阳光灿烂
And by and by a cloud takes all away!
一下子被乌云全遮起
You see? You see?
我说得没错吧
Got to dig all that poetry stuff.
就是得文艺起来
I mean, so sexy!
太性感了
It's a bit of Mr Shakespeare's, actually.
这其实是莎士比亚先生写的诗
Isn't it perfect?
此情此景 完美相映
Our love is like the bright
我们的爱情就像明亮的日光
sun and your leaving be a cloud upon it.
你的离去正像一朵云彩遮住了它
Is that what thou meant?
你是这个意思呀
I could never tell.
我怎么就猜不出来
You're such a classy bird, Kate.
你真是个有品位的小妞 凯特
I can't believe I've wasted my life a-roistering and a-rogering
真不敢相信 我纸醉金迷 寻欢作乐
when I should have been a-worshipping you.
浪费的大好时光本该用来崇拜你
Let us exchange tokens so that, while we are parted,
我们交换信物吧 当彼此分别时
we may always know to whom our hearts belong.
就能牢记自己的心属于谁
剧集 | 新贵(2016) | 导航列表