非常感谢你 医生
Thank you so much, doctor.
你们的儿子也继承了
It's lucky your son can benefit
你们的好心肠 真幸运
from your family's good will.
好心肠 没错
Good will, right.
依奇怎么样了
What happened to Izzy?
诺亚·英格拉姆
Noah Ingram.
没关系 诺亚难过是正常的
It's fine, Noah has every reason to be upset.
你的朋友突发重度癫痫
Your friend suffered a critical seizure.
我们尽力救治了
We're doing everything we can.
那我找到的那本可怕的书呢
What about that creepy book I found?
看来我被抓到了
I guess I've been caught.
我特别喜欢收集古书
I'm an avid collector of antique books.
你找到的是中世纪的一本医书
The one you found is a medieval text on medical practices.
你担心这是你治疗方案的
Were you concerned this was the inspiration
灵感吗
for your treatment?
我知道这个过程让你很害怕
I know how frightening this process has been,
但是我保证 我会帮助你
but I promise, I'm here to help you,
如果你愿意的话
if you'll let me.
你的抗拒只会拖缓
Your resistance is holding you back
你康复的进程
from getting better.
情感是力量的敌人
Emotions are the enemy of strength.
你需要专注于你的治疗 坚强起来
You need to focus on your treatment and be strong.
我和你的母亲无法帮你做到这一点
Your mother and I can't do this for you.
真不敢相信你来了
I can't believe you're here.
如果你不听我们的 也许你会听艾萨克的
If you won't listen to us, maybe you'll listen to Isaac.
我不知道为什么 但我在这里感觉好无助
I don't know why, but I feel so helpless here.
英格拉姆家的人会无助
An Ingram, helpless?
我觉得不可能
I don't think that's possible.
你想赌多少
How much you wanna bet?
你有多少
How much you got?
你赢了 你一直都赢
You win, you won!
没事的 你比你想象的要坚强
It's okay, you're stronger than you think.
试试接纳这个地方
Give this place a chance
如果感觉还是不对
and if it still doesn't feel right,
我会来救你的
I'll come save you.
你保证吗
You promise?
等等 什么
W-Wait, what?
我问你对治疗 对在这里的经历
I asked how you were feeling about the treatment,
感觉怎么样
your experience.
我感觉
I feel...
前所未有的虚弱
Weaker than ever.
我不知道是什么时候
I'm losing time.
我出现了幻觉
I'm seeing things.
依奇告诉了我公园里发生的事
Izzy told me about what happened in the park.
你肯定不想再重温
I bet you never want to feel like you did that day
那天的感受
ever again.
诺亚 我保证
Noah, I promise.
如果你能全身心投入治疗
If you can devote yourself to this treatment
好好撑过来
and make it through,
没人能说比你更强壮
no one can ever claim to be stronger than you.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你好 我是艾萨克
Hey, you've reached Isaac.
诺亚 我保证
Noah, I promise,
我会帮助你 如果你愿意的话
I'm here to help you, if you'll let me.
露西医生
Dr. Lucie?
你有时间能聊聊吗
Do you have a minute to talk?
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
依奇在哪里
Where's Izzy?
还在重症监护室 我们在尽力救治
Still in critical care, we're doing everything we can.
我想要一些答案
I'm demanding some answers.
当然了 问吧
Of course, ask away.
你办公室的那扇门后面是什么
What's in that door behind your office?
一个衣柜
A coat closet.
证明给我看
Prove it.
现在就给我看
Show me right now.
你看起来很累
You seem worked up.
我叫护士来给你点药
I'll send the nurse in to give you something.
你我都知道谁给你钱的
You and I both know who pays your salary.
有一种病都是以我的名字命名的
There is a plaque with my name on it
所以马上回答我的问题
so you're going to start answering my question right now.
我知道这个疗程很难受
I know how difficult this process has been,
你现在做得很好
you're doing amazingly well.
坚持住
Hang in there.
诺亚 你还好吗
Noah, are you okay?
我觉得他们像改变我 或者给我洗♥脑♥
I think they're trying to change me or brainwash me,
我现在都不知道什么是真的了
I mean, I don't know what's real anymore.
我得赶紧离开这里 艾萨克 求你了
I have to get out of here right now, Isaac, please.
我马上来接你 好吗
I'm coming to get you, okay?
我马上来
I'm coming right now.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
没事的 诺亚 快结束了
It's all right, Noah, it's almost over.
你确定他结束了吗
Are we sure he's ready?
你实在质疑我吗
Are you questioning me?
不不不 当然不是了
No, no, of course not.
怎么回事
What, what's happening?
儿子 好几个世纪之前
Son, centuries ago,
我们的祖先和我们的主人定下了协议
our ancestors made a pact with our master.
我们给你提供的一切
Everything we've provided you in life
都是她的馈赠
was really a gift of hers.
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
我给予你的家庭 和其他效忠于我的家庭
I give your family and other families devoted to me
无尽的权力和财富
vast power and wealth.
作为交换 我会选择他们的一些后代
In exchange, I choose some of their offspring
作为我孩子的宿主
as hosts for my own children.
宿主
Hosts?
冷静下来
Calm yourself.
不可能
No way.
我到底是什么
What am I?
你比你想象的要强壮得多
You're stronger than you could ever imagine.
雅各布选择拒绝了我的孩子
Jacob chose to reject my child.
而依奇 接受了我的孩子
Izzy, on the other hand, embraced my child.
依奇 你要救我出去
Izzy, you've got to get me out of here.
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared.
我当时也是
I was too.
但是相信我 这种感觉
But trust me, this feeling,
无法用言语形容 我无所不能
you can't describe it with words, I can do anything.
你的世界是被权势所控制
Your world is controlled by the powerful, Noah.
你以为是谁给了那些人♥权♥力
Who do you think gave those people that power?
记住我和你说得 只要你熬过去
Remember what I told you, if you get through this,
没有人能比你更强壮
no one will be stronger than you.
没人再会伤害你或者艾萨克了
No one will ever hurt you or Isaac again.
我还会是我吗
Will I still be me?
你将会比你好得多
You'll be better than you
你只需要
and all you have to do
握住我的手
is take my hand.
感谢上帝
Thank god!
我等了你一整晚
I've been waiting all night worried sick.
发生了什么 你没事吧
What happened, are you okay?
我没事 非常好
I'm fine, better than ever.
但是生病让我意识到了一些事
But being sick has helped me realize some things.
有太多需要我做的事
I've got far too much ahead of me
不能再让任何事拖累我
to let anything hold me back.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们最好还是分开吧
It's for the best that we part ways.
什么
What?
我们本来就不可能长久的
It was never going to work in the long run.
你跟我的追求不一样
You and I have different priorities.
你应该学会控制你自己
You should learn to control yourself.
情感是力量的敌人
Emotions are the enemy of strength.