这样我就能让自己记得
so I can remind myself
在这些恐惧和痛苦
of my little boy I loved so much
发生之前
before all of this fear
那个小男孩
and this pain.
如果你还记得我让你失望的所有事
If all the ways I failed you are still here,
那也许你也能记起我爱你的所有事
then maybe all the ways I love you are still here too.
到此为止吧
This stops here.
如果你一定要带谁走 那就带我走吧
Take me if you have to take anyone,
但是我和安吉拉不会再背负你的重担
but Angela and I will not carry your burden anymore.
金
Jin.
妈妈
Mom.
怎么回事
What's happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们快走
We need to go.
有什么东西变了
Something's changed.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel it?
我觉得
I think.
我希望金往前看了
I hope Jin has moved on.
也许我们也该往前看了
Maybe it's time for us to move on too.
他以前很为这幢屋子为豪
He was so proud of this house.
这只是一幢屋子
It's just a house.
我们还能再找一幢的
We'll find another.
回来
Come back!
不要把我丢在这里
Don't leave me here!