我要疯了 告诉我
I am freaking out! Talk to me!
乔治 等等 等等
G-George, hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等 不 我没事 你...
Wait, no, no, I'm fine. I'm fine, you just --
我刚刚在睡觉
I was just sleeping.
-但是 不 我... -告诉我
- But, no, I'm tot-- Talk to me!
你在脸书不停发的状态
The posts you keep posting on Facebook!
不 我不知道你...什么状态
No, I don't know what -- W-What -- What posts?
我一直在睡觉
I've been sleeping!
搞什么
What the hell?
救我
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓 我应该是被黑了
I didn't do this, I swear. I've been hacked or something.
不要再折磨我们了
爸爸
好黑 来接我
哭
诺拉回复
你不要我了吗
诺拉回复
好冷
好饿 爸爸
砰砰砰砰
天啊
Oh, my God.
乔治 我等一下给你回电
George, I'm gonna have to call you back.
好了
Okay.
请不要伤害我 你想要什么都行
Hey, please don't hurt me. You can take whatever you want.
不要再发邮件骚扰我们了
You will stop harassing us with those e-mails.
邮件
E-mails?
你知道这四年来 我们不知道我们的儿子
Do you know what it's been like these past four years,
到底怎么了 有多痛苦吗
not knowing what happened to our son?!
你怎么知道那是我儿子最喜欢看的节目
How could you know that's my son's favorite show?
-你是谁 -不
- Who are you? - Oh, no.
-好吧 -是你干的吗
- Okay... - Was it you?
是你伤害他的吗
Did you hurt him?!
我知道这可能听起来很疯狂 但是
I know this is gonna sounds crazy, but...
本 他是你的儿子 对吗
Ben, he's your son, right?
你是他的父...你是他的父亲
You're his f-- You're his father.
我觉得本 或者他的灵魂
I-I think Ben or -- or his spirit
在用我和你沟通
is using me to communicate with you.
他在一个地方 木质货盘
He's in a place -- uh, wooden pallets,
顶很高 我发誓 我...
big towers of them. Swear to God, I --
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up, shut up!
他还有...听着 还有
He's got a-- L-Listen, there was a --
那里还有一条狗 那是...
There was a dog there, too. Um, uh, it's...
在院子里 和本一起 一只毛绒绒的狗
In the yard, with Ben, a scruffy-haired dog that --
本一直在拍
that Ben kept petting.
那是马尔科姆的狗
That's Malcolm's dog!
那是我弟弟
That's my brother.
不
No!
本
Ben?
本 我对你的遭遇很遗憾
Oh, Ben, I'm sorry for what happened to you.
希望你能安息
I hope you find peace.
喂 乔治 乔治
Hello? George, George.
-你没事吧 -太不可思议了
- You okay? - It's incredible.
不 我没事 至少我现在没事
No, I'm fine, really. A-At least, I am now.
我和什么东西...
I connected to something --
应该说是无法想象的另一个世界或频率联接上了
another world or frequency I couldn't have imagined.
但我现在知道了 ...
But I-I get it now, and it...
我帮助了别人 乔治
I helped someone, George.
我知道这听上去很奇怪
I know this doesn't make any sense,
但是我等不及把一切都和你说了
but I can't wait to tell you all about it.
诺拉 你还在吗
Nola? Are you there?
我听不到你的话了
I'm losing you.
救救我 求求你 不要
Please help me! Stop, please! Please!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
求你了 有个人在追我
Please, there's a guy chasing me!
求你了
Please!
求求你帮我
Please help me!
不要
Stop!
帮帮我 不要 拜托
Please help me! Stop, please! Please!
你没事吧 不要
Are you okay? Please stop!
不 不 别来烦我
No, no. Please leave me alone.
拜托 别来烦我
Please, please just leave me alone.
让我醒醒吧
Wake me up.
亲爱的 网络有点问题吗
Honey, is there something wrong with the Internet?
别来烦我 求你们了
Leave me alone. Please.
这很疯狂吧 没事
Okay, this is crazy, right? It's all right.
一切总得有个开头
Everything has to start somewhere.
但不一定要有结尾
Nothing has to end there.
谁知道接下来会发生什么事呢
Who knows what's gonna happen?